The Only Bearable Truth - Christianit...

The Only Bearable Truth - Christianity IS TRUTH!

Posted in the London Forum

GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Don't listen to atheist liars; they want to take you to hell with them! Misery loves company, you know!
Looking for hope

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
Don't listen to atheist liars; they want to take you to hell with them! Misery loves company, you know!
You are right !
nargal

Morehead, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
Don't listen to atheist liars; they want to take you to hell with them! Misery loves company, you know!
christianity is just another harlotry with Babel = Babylon being the mother of them all

rev 17:5
Lies lies lies

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Xianity is one of the biggest lies ever told and fortunately it is now on a terminal decline.
Looking for hope

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Lies lies lies wrote:
Xianity is one of the biggest lies ever told and fortunately it is now on a terminal decline.
Thank goodness the reality of Jesus Christ doesn't depend on him being popular or not !
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Just a reminder to Christians - If you really want to put the truth out there, then STOP posting on the Christianity is a Lie thread and post to the TRUTH thread. Every time you post on the lie thread some lost person reads it. Make sense? Let the Lie Die.
Insane

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
real Christains are not going to be on topix anyway,they might post once or twice ,but these senseless battles no way,not real christains.How can we know anything about anyone on Topix,just a nameless person trying to tell us God is cahoots with Satan to run his hell thus giving eternal life to the evil,[a big fat lie]Think about it ,death vs.life[Bible]Most false christains views ,both the evil and good will live forever,yep thats what they will tell you they believe,making a mockery out of Jesuses message.
Looking for hope

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Insane wrote:
real Christains are not going to be on topix anyway,they might post once or twice ,but these senseless battles no way,not real christains.How can we know anything about anyone on Topix,just a nameless person trying to tell us God is cahoots with Satan to run his hell thus giving eternal life to the evil,[a big fat lie]Think about it ,death vs.life[Bible]Most false christains views ,both the evil and good will live forever,yep thats what they will tell you they believe,making a mockery out of Jesuses message.
There is nothing wrong with a Christan wittnessing where ever . Who said good and evil will both live forever ? They both will live past this life yes but only the saved will have eternal life .
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with a Christan wittnessing where ever . Who said good and evil will both live forever ? They both will live past this life yes but only the saved will have eternal life .
You're absolutely right,'Looking for hope'! I think Christians should use every venue possible to be a living witness for Jesus Christ! I think Christians are needed on Topix to keep the reprobates from running amok.
I've heard it said that a person needs three positive comments to overcome one negative. If that be so, we should post three positive Christian comments for every negative anti-Christian one! But I won't post on their negative threads anymore; I will instead create a new positive thread.
LOLOL

London, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right,'Looking for hope'! I think Christians should use every venue possible to be a living witness for Jesus Christ! I think Christians are needed on Topix to keep the reprobates from running amok.
I've heard it said that a person needs three positive comments to overcome one negative. If that be so, we should post three positive Christian comments for every negative anti-Christian one! But I won't post on their negative threads anymore; I will instead create a new positive thread.
Thank you! Us "reprobates" feel that christian love flowing from you already.
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Us "reprobates" feel that christian love flowing from you already.
You have taken offense where none was intended. I wonder, do you actually know the definition of the word 'reprobate'? Many people don't you know. In simple terms, the word 'reprobabe' refers to someone who is hardened in sin and unbelief, having totally rejected Jesus Christ. If you believe you fall into that category then so say you, not I.
I began this thread in response to another thread saying Christianity is a lie, where a very foul mouthed person was making posts. From the sound of his/her posts, yes I think the word 'reprobate' applies to that person. I didn't say it, the Bible did.

And one final word; it seems to be the general consensus among non Christians that a non-believer can say anything they please to a Christian and it's OK. But when a Christian responds, it's the same old tired accusation that the Christian isn't showing any Christian 'love'; when in actuality, a non'believer cannot tell a Christian how to be a Christian. You have to be a Christian to have an opinion on that subject. In other words, I have walked in your shoes; but have you walked in mine? A Christian is only a sinner who has been saved by the grace of God. It's not anything that I have done, but what Jesus Christ did for me that saves me.
LOLOL

London, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have taken offense where none was intended. I wonder, do you actually know the definition of the word 'reprobate'? Many people don't you know. In simple terms, the word 'reprobabe' refers to someone who is hardened in sin and unbelief, having totally rejected Jesus Christ. If you believe you fall into that category then so say you, not I.
I began this thread in response to another thread saying Christianity is a lie, where a very foul mouthed person was making posts. From the sound of his/her posts, yes I think the word 'reprobate' applies to that person. I didn't say it, the Bible did.
And one final word; it seems to be the general consensus among non Christians that a non-believer can say anything they please to a Christian and it's OK. But when a Christian responds, it's the same old tired accusation that the Christian isn't showing any Christian 'love'; when in actuality, a non'believer cannot tell a Christian how to be a Christian. You have to be a Christian to have an opinion on that subject. In other words, I have walked in your shoes; but have you walked in mine? A Christian is only a sinner who has been saved by the grace of God. It's not anything that I have done, but what Jesus Christ did for me that saves me.
You said reprobate"S". And, yes, I have walked in your shoes.
good dad

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You said reprobate"S". And, yes, I have walked in your shoes.
if you were ever a christian,(a real christian) you would not be downing them.
because one you have eaten at the master's table and tasted the good things the savior has to offer and felt the high that only he can give without those hangover booze sickness,,,,

you would not be turning your back upon him so fast.
and if you did, you would not be talking against him on an open forum, and putting him to death again.
his blood be on you. hebrews 6:6
Lies Lies Lies

Manchester, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Thank goodness that the reality of the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't depend on him being popular!
Looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness the reality of Jesus Christ doesn't depend on him being popular or not !
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You said reprobate"S". And, yes, I have walked in your shoes.
Yes, I did use an 'S'; you need look no further than post #14 to understand why I made the word plural.
If you have truly walked in the Christian shoes, so to speak, then walk on friend! Getting back in a right relationship with God is only a prayer away; it's that simple. When I think of all the scriptures in the Bible about the Christian 'walk'; such as, "walk worthy of your calling", "walk by faith and not by sight", etc... the main idea is to continue walking, don't hesitate; don't sit down to rest - just keep on walking no matter how difficult it may become. May God richly bless you with His presence today!
Duh

London, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2012
"Getting back in a right relationship with God is only a prayer away"

Prayer doesn't work and you can't have a relationship with a fictional character.
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did use an 'S'; you need look no further than post #14 to understand why I made the word plural.
If you have truly walked in the Christian shoes, so to speak, then walk on friend! Getting back in a right relationship with God is only a prayer away; it's that simple. When I think of all the scriptures in the Bible about the Christian 'walk'; such as, "walk worthy of your calling", "walk by faith and not by sight", etc... the main idea is to continue walking, don't hesitate; don't sit down to rest - just keep on walking no matter how difficult it may become. May God richly bless you with His presence today!
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Duh wrote:
"Getting back in a right relationship with God is only a prayer away"
Prayer doesn't work and you can't have a relationship with a fictional character.
<quoted text>
I feel so sorry for you if that is what you really think. You can't tell a person what does or doesn't work for them just because you don't believe it yourself.
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Duh wrote:
"Getting back in a right relationship with God is only a prayer away"
Prayer doesn't work and you can't have a relationship with a fictional character.
<quoted text>
I thought you might be interested to see this scientific study which was done several years ago on the effects of intercessory prayer in cardiac patients. I hope you will read it; I think it's a very interesting article.
Pity

London, KY

#19 Dec 8, 2012
"I feel so sorry for you if that is what you really think." There is nothing regrettable about being intellligent, educated and rational.

"You can't tell a person what does or doesn't work for them just because you don't believe it yourself." That's really stupid...if you don't believe in Allah yourself, but a Muslim prays to Allah and gets his wish, that confirms Allah, Mohammed and Gabriel, right?

You believe in magic. I feel sorry for you.
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so sorry for you if that is what you really think. You can't tell a person what does or doesn't work for them just because you don't believe it yourself.
GetBehindMeSatan

Brodhead, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2012
GetBehindMeSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you might be interested to see this scientific study which was done several years ago on the effects of intercessory prayer in cardiac patients. I hope you will read it; I think it's a very interesting article.
To:'Pity'-
So sorry. I forgot to include the link. Please read this.
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/pray...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals with TV antenna (Jan '12) 44 min mike 11
Eclipse Glasses 1 hr _Peach_ 5
How Many Thinks Walmart Fried Chicken Is BETTER... (Apr '11) 1 hr Starr8585 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCzar 166,383
Proven: Biggest Scam In World History 2 hr Millions fooled 1
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 4 hr Your 7
Can Christians Backslide and Go to Hell? (Nov '08) 20 hr coalminer 432

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages