Hunter Hills Principal and Teacher
bumpup

London, KY

#50 Jun 28, 2008
bump
bumper

Somerset, KY

#51 Jun 30, 2008
bump
bumper

Somerset, KY

#52 Jul 1, 2008
Please someone....tell us who the new teacher and principal are at HH.

Thanks!
Read the sign

Falls Of Rough, KY

#53 Jul 1, 2008
On the sign at a hunter hills it says Penelope Moore is the new principal. Have no clue who she is or where she is from.
Maybe

London, KY

#54 Jul 1, 2008
Read the sign wrote:
On the sign at a hunter hills it says Penelope Moore is the new principal. Have no clue who she is or where she is from.
I hear her name is Penny Moore and she is from Hazard.
jane

Lexington, KY

#55 Jul 1, 2008
Bless her heart.
well

Somerset, KY

#56 Jul 1, 2008
From what I hear she is going in to clean house and make HH the number 1 school in Laurel county. The teachers I have talked to are really excited about having her.
pledge

London, KY

#57 Jul 1, 2008
I hope she wears gloves when she cleans.

Since: Jul 08

Somerset, KY

#58 Jul 5, 2008
My son goes to Hunter Hills and I am well above the average income. I don't know who the new principle is, but I don't think Hunter Hills knows their ass from a hole in the ground. I hate that school. There are alot of unprivilaged kids that do go there, but that doesn't give anyone the right to pick on them. Last year in the kindergarten class they found cock roaches in a little boys backpack. So there are downfalls to lower class families. Again, it's not the childs fault. If the parents would get off drugs and clean up dirty dishes they have left in the sink for over 2 weeks then maybe these babies wouldnt have to live like this. I just hope next year is better then last.
keyboard queen

London, KY

#59 Jul 5, 2008
Read the sign wrote:
On the sign at a hunter hills it says Penelope Moore is the new principal. Have no clue who she is or where she is from.
i heard she was from hazard too.
OMG

Somerset, KY

#60 Jul 5, 2008
totally agree wrote:
My son goes to Hunter Hills and I am well above the average income. I don't know who the new principle is, but I don't think Hunter Hills knows their ass from a hole in the ground. I hate that school. There are alot of unprivilaged kids that do go there, but that doesn't give anyone the right to pick on them. Last year in the kindergarten class they found cock roaches in a little boys backpack. So there are downfalls to lower class families. Again, it's not the childs fault. If the parents would get off drugs and clean up dirty dishes they have left in the sink for over 2 weeks then maybe these babies wouldnt have to live like this. I just hope next year is better then last.
Since you are "well above average income" and you hate the school why don't you put your child in a private school? You think people such as you and your well above average income can't get cockroaches in your home? Think again. I know plenty of "low class" families and they don't have roaches in their home. Lots of people even the rich can be nasty and not wash dishes for two weeks and have roaches in their home. Just because a person gets a roach in their house doesn't mean they havent washed their dishes in two weeks nor does it mean they are nasty. You know you can bring roaches in from grocery stores. Did you think of that? Some people are so lame when it comes to poor people. They think they are so much better than others because they are "above average income" and the others are poor. You, myself, nor anyone else is any better than anyone else. Just think, that could be you living in poverty someday and people talking about you having roaches. Be careful how you look at others. People like you are really pathetic. I mean what was the whole point of having to let someone know you are above average income then you bring the child that had roaches in it. You know what that lets me know? It lets me know you are one of these snotty, stuck up, all about yourself, would drown if it rained, "now don't go to school and play with the poor kids cause you know you are better than them", my sh i t don't stink, I might break a nail people. Thats exactly what making a reply like that makes you sound like. Geesh, how lame!!
babah

Dahlonega, GA

#62 Jul 5, 2008
totally agree wrote:
My son goes to Hunter Hills and I am well above the average income. I don't know who the new principle is, but I don't think Hunter Hills knows their ass from a hole in the ground. I hate that school. There are alot of unprivilaged kids that do go there, but that doesn't give anyone the right to pick on them. Last year in the kindergarten class they found cock roaches in a little boys backpack. So there are downfalls to lower class families. Again, it's not the childs fault. If the parents would get off drugs and clean up dirty dishes they have left in the sink for over 2 weeks then maybe these babies wouldnt have to live like this. I just hope next year is better then last.
You belong over on the "Why is London so Snoody" topic dont you.You want to appear so high class but reading your post you are anything but class.Probably living paycheck to paycheck like a lot of the big SUV drivers putting gas on credit card bunch.FYI most poor people are very clean.There is a lot difference in POOR and SORRY.The latter isn't specific to an income range.

Since: Jul 08

Somerset, KY

#63 Jul 6, 2008
um. No I dont care who my son plays with for one. On another hand usually the people in London who are on low income don't work. It's not my fault they are to sorry to get a job! I am the one who pays there taxes so they can draw welfare and food stamps. I don't get a break and have to spend my last dime paying all my bills and theirs. Hunter Hills is the one who tried to cover that story up with the cock roaches in the kids backpack. I think people should know what they hide. I don't know whos backpack they came out of and maybe it was a rich kid who knows. You have no right to judge me, so you must be one of the poor people. I would put my kid in a better school, but I live only in Hunter Hills area. They won't let him transfer or I would put him in Corbin Ind. I have never brought a cock roach home from the grocery store. For one if I found a cock roach in my groceries I would never shop there again that is nasty in its self. I don't know why you think cock roaches are clean. The reason I brought my income into this situation is because "BO LAWSON" said only below average income kids go to that school. I was trying to prove a point that there were more then below average kids that go to that school. Sorry but I won't be so low as to live off of welfare. And no I am not from London and I am not one of the snotty people. I actually volunteer to do the feed the children program in laurel county to help kids who can't help what their parents do. I don't drive a suv. Most of the poor people I have met are sorry or drug heads. So when you show me someone who is really poor due to their "job" doesn't pay enough then I will appologize. Mostly I see women popping out about 5-6 kids on welfare w/ food stamps making more money then me and saying they are poor. Prove me wrong.
educator

Corbin, KY

#65 Jul 7, 2008
well wrote:
From what I hear she is going in to clean house and make HH the number 1 school in Laurel county. The teachers I have talked to are really excited about having her.
They should be excited about someone who wants the school to succeed.
OMG

Lexington, KY

#66 Jul 7, 2008
totally agree wrote:
um. No I dont care who my son plays with for one. On another hand usually the people in London who are on low income don't work. It's not my fault they are to sorry to get a job! I am the one who pays there taxes so they can draw welfare and food stamps. I don't get a break and have to spend my last dime paying all my bills and theirs. Hunter Hills is the one who tried to cover that story up with the cock roaches in the kids backpack. I think people should know what they hide. I don't know whos backpack they came out of and maybe it was a rich kid who knows. You have no right to judge me, so you must be one of the poor people. I would put my kid in a better school, but I live only in Hunter Hills area. They won't let him transfer or I would put him in Corbin Ind. I have never brought a cock roach home from the grocery store. For one if I found a cock roach in my groceries I would never shop there again that is nasty in its self. I don't know why you think cock roaches are clean. The reason I brought my income into this situation is because "BO LAWSON" said only below average income kids go to that school. I was trying to prove a point that there were more then below average kids that go to that school. Sorry but I won't be so low as to live off of welfare. And no I am not from London and I am not one of the snotty people. I actually volunteer to do the feed the children program in laurel county to help kids who can't help what their parents do. I don't drive a suv. Most of the poor people I have met are sorry or drug heads. So when you show me someone who is really poor due to their "job" doesn't pay enough then I will appologize. Mostly I see women popping out about 5-6 kids on welfare w/ food stamps making more money then me and saying they are poor. Prove me wrong.
FYI, not everyone in London who is low income is sorry and don't work. FYI, I don't get food stamps and I don't get welfare. FYI, I never said roaches were clean and it IS possible to pack them in from the grocery stores. I've heard about it many many times. The only reason you bought your income into this was to sound like the rude bi tc h that you are. Then you have to talk about a kid having roaches in his backpack. Why? My whole point being just because a person may get roaches does NOT mean they are low income or nasty. It's a not a shame to get them it's a shame to keep them. You need to come off your high horse and get a life. I don't live off welfare myself but I do know some people who need assistance because of their low paying job. I don't agree with people getting it because they are too sorry to work but there are people that get it and do need it because they can't make ends meet especially with minimum wage paying job. If your so wealthy that you don't have to work other than to volunteer your time of the day to help feed hungry kids that is fine. I would be ashamed to volunteer to help feed the people I thought so low of though. You also said they tried to keep it hid about the roaches. What do you want them to do announce it in a letter home to all the parents so the kids can come to school and make fun of the kid everyday? You might want to think lady. That COULD be you and your kid. You say you wouldn't be so low as to live off welfare? Yes, I hate to tell you but you would. If you had no other choice and it was to feed your child and clothe your child after making minimum wage and not being able to make ends meet, you would be right in line with the rest who get it. Get a life and get off the high and mighty kick you are on. It may come back to bite you right in the a s s someday.
peed off

Somerset, KY

#67 Jul 8, 2008
i agree with OMG entirely you never know what will happen tommorrow TOTALLY AGREE believe me i work 2 jobs and 1 of them is for the school board and i do live week to week but i do not draw any food stamps or anything and i raised my kids like that and they never were above anyone and they all went to lily and hunter hills and they all 3 have great jobs making 3 times more than i did so i am very proud of them and they don't draw anything either and now their kids go to hunter hills and i think that it sounds like the only reason you volunteer for these kids is to find out who you can talk about next week i feel sorry for people like you that don't have any thing better to do maybe you should get out in the real world and see what it is all about oh i know maybe get a job. i don't every respond to these topix but this one is something else someone ask a simple question and some of you talk about a completly different thing.her name is penny moore she has worked for the state department for years dont know the new teacher and that will be all i have to say so i thank you for letting me get this off my chest
poor baby

London, KY

#68 Jul 8, 2008
totally agree wrote:
um. No I dont care who my son plays with for one. On another hand usually the people in London who are on low income don't work. It's not my fault they are to sorry to get a job! I am the one who pays there taxes so they can draw welfare and food stamps. I don't get a break and have to spend my last dime paying all my bills and theirs. Hunter Hills is the one who tried to cover that story up with the cock roaches in the kids backpack. I think people should know what they hide. I don't know whos backpack they came out of and maybe it was a rich kid who knows. You have no right to judge me, so you must be one of the poor people. I would put my kid in a better school, but I live only in Hunter Hills area. They won't let him transfer or I would put him in Corbin Ind. I have never brought a cock roach home from the grocery store. For one if I found a cock roach in my groceries I would never shop there again that is nasty in its self. I don't know why you think cock roaches are clean. The reason I brought my income into this situation is because "BO LAWSON" said only below average income kids go to that school. I was trying to prove a point that there were more then below average kids that go to that school. Sorry but I won't be so low as to live off of welfare. And no I am not from London and I am not one of the snotty people. I actually volunteer to do the feed the children program in laurel county to help kids who can't help what their parents do. I don't drive a suv. Most of the poor people I have met are sorry or drug heads. So when you show me someone who is really poor due to their "job" doesn't pay enough then I will appologize. Mostly I see women popping out about 5-6 kids on welfare w/ food stamps making more money then me and saying they are poor. Prove me wrong.
You poor thing. Your life must really suck. I can't wait until you fall. People fall hardest from the top.
Get to know some of these people you're so eager to speak ill of before you even begin to guess any damned thing about them. Turn off the fucking news, get your head out of your ass, and live in the real world. Very very few of the people you are talking about are how you have fantasized in your head they are.
You want them to clean up and get a job, but I'd bet you a million bucks you'd never work side by side with them.
Don't know why I'm wasting my breath.
Go to hell!
totally agree

Somerset, KY

#69 Jul 8, 2008
well i guess you must be one of them. If that is the way I think of them then no I haven't worked beside them, because remember in my world they dont work! At least I don't sit at home all day on the computer I actually have a real job. You get a life and a job.
voter

Corbin, KY

#70 Jul 9, 2008
Hunter Hills always seems to be full of controversy and opinions.
College student

Jasper, IN

#71 Jul 9, 2008
Bo Lawson wrote:
Who cares? Most kids that go there are below avg income level anyways and will never amount to anything. A kid that grows up in a poor household is a drain on society, and should be put to work in the fields or mowing (so they aren't disapointed when they grow up). Also if I could genicide one race off the face of the earth it would be 5th graders.
TS.
I went to Hunter Hills and I will be a junior in the fall at Georgetown College and have future plans of going to dental school 2 years from now and one of my best friends that also attended Hunter Hills is in dental hygiene school at UK another friend is in the Marines in California, and the rest I have lost touch with over the past several years, so we are all proof that more then what you say DOES come out of Hunter Hills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Egyptian air disaster 14 min He Knew 7
Dustin Higginbotham (Nov '08) 28 min Pam 72
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min LMS 148,304
bill clinton trips 2 hr jimmy 3
dem VA gov going to jail ? 2 hr jimmy 8
clinton refuse to debate bernie 3 hr jimmy 2
Veterans group calls Trump a cheat 4 hr Reb 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages