Have you all heard about the SHERIFF ...
New News

Somerset, KY

#91 Nov 6, 2007
Yes, Timothy Ball was arrested for DUI, and other charges, here in Laurel County. However, I do not know if he has anything to do with the Sheriffs Deparmtment.
who cares

West Liberty, KY

#92 Nov 7, 2007
New News wrote:
Yes, Timothy Ball was arrested for DUI, and other charges, here in Laurel County. However, I do not know if he has anything to do with the Sheriffs Deparmtment.
We better hope not. But probley because he is good friends with fred and his family. I do know that when he got a DUI fRED TOLD THEM NOT TO TAKE HIM JAIL AND TAKE HIM HOME. IT DIDN'T WORK OUT THAT WAY AND FRED GOT MAD AT HIS DEPUTY. AND THE DEPUTY DOESN'T WORK THERE ANYMORE. WONDER WHY?
IN THE KNOW

Mount Vernon, KY

#93 Nov 7, 2007
tim bo ball was a card carrier untill he was arrested two days later by the london pd for dui
who cares

West Liberty, KY

#94 Nov 7, 2007
IN THE KNOW wrote:
tim bo ball was a card carrier untill he was arrested two days later by the london pd for dui
OH FRED DON'T JUST NEED TO GIVE EVERYONE A CARD JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY. THAT IS HOW THE COUNTY COULD GET INTO REALLY BIG PROBLEMS LATER. LOOK AT HARLAN COUNTY THEY HAD A CARD HOLDER DEPUTY AND HE SHOT A MAN AND IS UP FOR MURDER. BE CAREFUL FREDDY VERY CAREFUL.

Since: Oct 07

Toccoa, GA

#95 Nov 7, 2007
The deputy in question was Rodney Vanzant, he stil very much works for the SO as a supervisor. He assisted London PD officer Nick Jones in the traffic stop that led to his arrest.
who cares

West Liberty, KY

#96 Nov 7, 2007
London-Laurel Citizen wrote:
The deputy in question was Rodney Vanzant, he stil very much works for the SO as a supervisor. He assisted London PD officer Nick Jones in the traffic stop that led to his arrest.
I'M SORRY BUT YOU ARE WRONG I KNOW THIS PERSON VERY WELL.
LONDON

West Liberty, KY

#97 Nov 7, 2007
London-Laurel Citizen wrote:
The deputy in question was Rodney Vanzant, he stil very much works for the SO as a supervisor. He assisted London PD officer Nick Jones in the traffic stop that led to his arrest.
This was the first time when freddy first go in office. Tim bo has been aressted twice in a very short period of time.

Since: Oct 07

Somerset, KY

#98 Nov 7, 2007
The only other arrest I see was back in 2006, is was Dep. Jesse Williams who left the so on his own accord.
for yaden

United States

#99 Nov 7, 2007
I think Fred will do ok when he learns who is his friends and who is not. L Arnold is a waste of the tax payers money.
New News

London, KY

#100 Nov 8, 2007
Just so everyone can get there facts straight, Tim Ball was arrested by Officer Nuck Jones, and listed as a witness on the court docket is Rodney Vanzant. He has about 6 other cases on file in Laurel District court, which are resolved now, I think. His new case, is case # 07-T-04225. This information is all open record, so call Roger Schotts office, and they will tell you. If you go in person, you can even look it on there computer yourself...
London

West Liberty, KY

#102 Nov 8, 2007
Carol wrote:
Is Timbo still married to fuzz's ex wife?
NO

Since: Oct 07

Manchester, KY

#103 Nov 8, 2007
Just to be accurate, court records are not open records. The circuit court clerk may release them, but they are considered court records not subject to the open records act under KRS. Because records in the custody of circuit and district court clerks are properly characterized as court records, which are not governed by the Open Records Act, rather than public records within the meaning of KRS 61.870(2)
L B- n- R

London, KY

#104 Nov 8, 2007
get your facts straight wrote:
I think it is almost laughable that someone would say that a police officer, whether a deputy, city police, or state has a "record". What do you mean by that? Every certified police officer in KY goes through an extensive background check. I would assume you are saying the deputy has been convicted of a felony. If that is true, how does he carry a firearm? You cannot become a police officer even with a serious misdemeanor (DUI's, Assaults, ETC), because the police academy won't accept you. As far as a deputy that used to work at Lexington, I think you are very mistaken. I have to say that the Sheriff's Office does a great job, especially considering the amount of funding they have to work on. I don't see you people that are complaining strapping a gun on your side and a kevlar vest on your chest to protect us. All you know how to do is run your mouth. If you think you can do better, then show us.
when these people get in trouble who are they gonna call, not ghost busters!!!!!
New News

London, KY

#105 Nov 13, 2007
When you walk into Roger Schotts, look to the left, you will see a computer, it has all court cases on it. With the exception of Juvenile Records, and Records Sealed by the Judge. It will tell you anything about the case you need to know. And as for open records, I called the Clerks office, and they told me that the only thing the cant release (besides the ones listed above) is a persons SSN, and drivers license number. I dont suspect AOC would allow them to release this if it was illegal.
Hidden Records

Mount Vernon, KY

#107 Nov 14, 2007
Careful. Roger makes records disappear if he doesn't want you to see them. I know from experience.
marty

Corbin, KY

#108 Nov 19, 2007
I actually wish I never voted for fred yaden..One of his deputies cussed me out the other day for no reson, he was on a power trip..I think is name was deputy jason back or baker
Jason Back

Lily, KY

#109 Nov 19, 2007
marty, what day did this happen? I dont remember you and I didnt cuss at you in any way. Put up or shut up!! Give me specifics and ill defend my actions, or keep posting lies. By the way what does reson spell?
the real LaLa

London, KY

#110 Nov 19, 2007
If that really is Jason Back you are showing that what they say is true by the way you act on here. "Put up or shut up!!". Give me a break, show some professionalism!
lisa

Corbin, KY

#111 Nov 20, 2007
Well there 1 deputy short right now because One was forced to get fired after he went while he was on the job and tryed to fight one of his girlfriends, boyfriend in the middle of a store while on duty...remember this is to keep quiet, but any way, he than chased the man after the store those him out then he chases him around a mobile home trailor.This is the type of deputys yaden has hired including the KSP rejects that they fired...All this is true just come to the office and ask fred.
Ogof

Cynthiana, KY

#112 Nov 21, 2007
Nothing New wrote:
Have you all heard the latest? There is less deputies on the road in Laurel Co. since Fred Yaden took office. I thought he was going to have more patrols and stuff. If you all have a scanner and would like to listen the frequency is 155.535. It's the same way it was when Ol Gene was in the office. No that is an understatemnt it is worse.
The difference is Yaden has 15 full time deputies doing something some of the time, Ol Gene had 65 empolyees that never did sheet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,129
Albert Robinson 4 hr Shannon 3
college threatens woman who don't want to pee w... 6 hr Shannon 40
Just for fun... 7 hr proud American 17
state dept email shows clinton lied about benghazi 9 hr thomas 7
Dairy Dart Hamburgers (Sep '11) 11 hr Wheres The Beef 12
Looking for a log skidder operator. (Jul '15) 12 hr Justaguy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages