David Griffin
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Does anyone know David Griffin? Used to be a good friend of mine, haven't seen him since 2001/2002, worked at Ramada Inn around that time, was in the national gaurd. I would love to know how he's doing!!
yosir

Dyer, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2009
curious wrote:
Does anyone know David Griffin? Used to be a good friend of mine, haven't seen him since 2001/2002, worked at Ramada Inn around that time, was in the national gaurd. I would love to know how he's doing!!
Was he the same one who was supervisor over the Burger Kings around here? Big tall guy with an accent? If he is the same one, he died of cancer 2 yrs ago. Call the Burger king office in the phone book and talk to Pat Kruger.
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2009
This guy was tall, but no particular accent. He's rather young as well, would only be around 26 or 27 this year.
Nicole

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2009
yosir, was it Sr. or Jr. that passed away from cancer? His father's name was David also if I remember correctly. Wasn't his name Griffith? I think they were from Maine and I do remember his northern accent.
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2009
Nicole, sounds like we knew the same David, and you're right, it was Griffith. It has just been so long I had forgotten a few details.
kyboi__gay

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jan 15, 2009
I USED TO WORK FOR DAVID WHEN HE WAS DISTRICT MANAGER FOR BURGER KING!! AND YES I DIED FROM CANCER A FEW YEARS BACK!! PAT KRUGER NO LONGER WORKS FOR BK EITHER!! NICOLE I THINK I KNOW YOU!! I USED TO WORK WITH YOU AT BK WITH TAMMY, CRICKET, TAB., BREANDA, AMY, CHARLIE, TRISH, JIM, TAMMY, DAVID, LIDDY, RITA, HEN, DID I FORGET ANYONE!!YOU KNOW WHO I AM I JUST SAW YOU IN THE WALMART PARKING LOT!! LOVE YA
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2009
how old was he??
Slm

London, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2009
I think it would have been Sr that died cause last time I heard David Jr. was alive and well, and he has a Myspace page! I also went to school with him @ South
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2009
I'm so sorry about his death, I only wanted to know how he was doing. I hope we're talking about different people here, but even if we aren't I'm still very sorry about your friend.
kyboi__gay

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 15, 2009
curious wrote:
I'm so sorry about his death, I only wanted to know how he was doing. I hope we're talking about different people here, but even if we aren't I'm still very sorry about your friend.
THE ONE IAM TALKING ABOUT WOULD BE SOME WHERE IN HIS 50THS POSSIBLE EARLY 60THS. AND HE DIED A FEW YEARS BACK FROM CANCER
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2009
Hey slm, do you mind giving me the link?? I found one on myspace that I thought was him, but it wasn't. maybe you found something I didn't. If you don't want to do that for whatever reason, I have an alternative email addy you can send it to: solacemoon09@gmail.com
Slm

London, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2009
ttp://profile.myspace.com/inde x.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProf ile&friendID=162425427

Here ya go...Hope this ist he guy u are looking for!
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2009
Slm wrote:
ttp://profile.myspace.com/inde x.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProf ile&friendID=162425427
Here ya go...Hope this ist he guy u are looking for!
Thank you so much for going to that trouble for me...but that's the same one I found on myspace, lol. Not the same guy, but you wouldn't believe how close he is!!
yosir

Dyer, TN

#14 Jan 16, 2009
Nicole wrote:
yosir, was it Sr. or Jr. that passed away from cancer? His father's name was David also if I remember correctly. Wasn't his name Griffith? I think they were from Maine and I do remember his northern accent.
yes I believe it was sr.
And the name was Griffith I believe.
Matter of fact I used to work with a Nicole there.
Email me at paulette012@gmail.com
kyboi__gay

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jan 16, 2009
yosir wrote:
<quoted text>yes I believe it was sr.
And the name was Griffith I believe.
Matter of fact I used to work with a Nicole there.
Email me at paulette012@gmail.com
i use to work with nicole at bk to who are you??
Top Dog

AOL

#16 Jan 16, 2009
Is this the same David Griffith that was married to a lady named Karen from Louisville. I think they may have split a few years ago but I know they used to live in Twin Oakes. Sorry to hear that he passed away.

Does anyone know where Karen is now?
info

Doniphan, MO

#17 May 13, 2010
curious wrote:
He is not dead. It is David Griffith. He is doing fine, as far as I know. He is married or living with someone here in London.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Wisdom 174,959
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,561
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 908
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,167
SENTURE hp fsd (Dec '11) 4 hr Not Surprised 16
KY ONE Dr. CHALOUB FOUND GUILTY 6 hr Truthful 2
Levi Jackson Park 8 hr The Original Yeti 4

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages