Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
Sunny

Duluth, GA

#24 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>im sure youre respected for it all. Lol you apparently acted on your wants also & it cost you your life as you knew it so now you try to direct the attention away from your choice & onto someone elses. Have you even talked to both in person? Because to my knowledge you base your assumptions & what u call facts on hear say from others!! Due to the fact i sure havent spoken to you face to face. Reevaluate the situation & more than willing to calmly discuss the mess you created. That was the best thing that could have ever happened. Lets talk & ill explain. Bless you. I have fell prey to hear say too so it would be good for us all. So truth can be revealed & no more hiding as you call it. So im available any time.!!!
watch out! If you are who I think you are the "hearsay" comes from your own spouse! They love to talk about your issues with others!
Well

Glenview, IL

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Really? I had no clue! Omg! Lol
Well

Glenview, IL

#26 Jan 19, 2013
Wait! Describe a couple issues if u would. I may not be whom you think. Im sure im the only one that has ever had issues. He couldnt possibly be psychologically !abusive!
Sunny

London, KY

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
Wait! Describe a couple issues if u would. I may not be whom you think. Im sure im the only one that has ever had issues. He couldnt possibly be psychologically !abusive!
you describe some of the things that I may have heard that are wrong & I'll let you know. I don't deny that anyone can be psychologically abusive,but if the person is then get away from them!
Well

Glenview, IL

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Oh but nothings wrong! Its all in my mind. For one.
Sunny

London, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
Oh but nothings wrong! Its all in my mind. For one.
like what is all in your head?
Well

Glenview, IL

#30 Jan 19, 2013
Never mind. Im not who u thought evidently.
Sunny

London, KY

#31 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
Never mind. Im not who u thought evidently.
could be who you think. Just trying to hear your side a little.
Well

Glenview, IL

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Would u Describe how id know who u are
Sunny

London, KY

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Well wrote:
Would u Describe how id know who u are
maybe I'm just somebody who has dealt with some of the same stuff with certain other people that you have. And got wrapped up in cattiness and assumptions which were fueled by the certain others to take the heat off themselves & their manipulative actions.
Declare

London, KY

#41 Jan 19, 2013
This is so sad. What is wrong with people? Have we no morals? Have we no fear in the Lord? I would fear God's judgement more than Karma!
Sunny

London, KY

#42 Jan 19, 2013
Some of my comments were deleted? I dont mind, i stated some truths about things that had happened to me & possibly someone else. those things were done by people who are sometimes vicious to others.And you're right "declare" in the end karma or any person's judgement won't matter!
yep

London, KY

#43 Jan 19, 2013
some of mine were too; guess it hit too close too home for some.
strange

London, KY

#45 Jan 20, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know they are not happy? Maybe they are and they like enjoying watching the reality in your life that you have created! And smiling from ear to ear at you!
No one that enjoys and smiles ear to ear at someone elses suffering is a happy person.If you are truly happy there is no way you can enjoy seeing anyone hurting even if you dont like them.Happiness comes from within and it is about good things and good feelings not enjoying someone elses misery.
If anyone truly enjoys and smiles at anothers hurt they have some deep mental issues.
Josh

London, KY

#48 Jan 20, 2013
strange wrote:
<quoted text>
No one that enjoys and smiles ear to ear at someone elses suffering is a happy person.If you are truly happy there is no way you can enjoy seeing anyone hurting even if you dont like them.Happiness comes from within and it is about good things and good feelings not enjoying someone elses misery.
If anyone truly enjoys and smiles at anothers hurt they have some deep mental issues.
I was speaking hypothetically & hoping this person would think about what they were saying.
sounds

London, KY

#50 Jan 20, 2013
to me like there are a bunch of cheating, abusive, lying people in this world; and yet nowadays those people are allowed to exist without shame or riducle; unlike the 50s where those who were inclined to cheat kept their side piece a secret and the other "man/woman" were treated with shame in public.
Now the "ho's" and the man/woman that choose to be with them are usually treated better than the spouse.

And "Josh" why exactly does this person have to think about what they are saying?
Josh

London, KY

#51 Jan 20, 2013
sounds wrote:
to me like there are a bunch of cheating, abusive, lying people in this world; and yet nowadays those people are allowed to exist without shame or riducle; unlike the 50s where those who were inclined to cheat kept their side piece a secret and the other "man/woman" were treated with shame in public.
Now the "ho's" and the man/woman that choose to be with them are usually treated better than the spouse.
And "Josh" why exactly does this person have to think about what they are saying?
I meant the person that started the whole post about enjoying the karma coming back to whoever they were talking about.
funny

London, KY

#56 Jan 20, 2013
I suspect most of this thread is one person talking to them self just so they can toss something out here for all to see.Maybe to embarrass someone or some other reason.
When you look at time stamps and location it has to be the same person posting in some of the posts then answering them self.
Must be bored.
Whateverrr

London, KY

#57 Jan 20, 2013
sounds wrote:
I have been really embarrassed that my soon to be ex-husband has been traipsing around town with his new, um "girlfriend" in front of all of our friends. Then it finally dawned on me, I'm not the one they are calling an ass! I just wish he could have waited until the divorce proceedings actually started to be out on the town every night! A lot can be said for a little bit of discretion!!!! Oh well, it'll all come out in the wash!
Tracy

Chicago, IL

#58 Jan 20, 2013
funny wrote:
I suspect most of this thread is one person talking to them self just so they can toss something out here for all to see.Maybe to embarrass someone or some other reason.
When you look at time stamps and location it has to be the same person posting in some of the posts then answering them self.
Must be bored.
as the joker once said, "why so serious?" Haha funny how no names were posted yet u feel someone could be embarrassed. Deserving im quite sure but if one does not participate in shameful things then one can not feel shamed or embarrassed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min GOTP 151,134
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Vote Democrat 1,301
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min BRAIN STORM 130,477
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr pusherman_ 81,596
Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ 2 hr Yodelin Joe 5
Question about reverse phone look up 4 hr Hello 4
Meth labs 4 hr jerome 3
dont eat at burger king anyone- Thu ___Jenny___ 42
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••