how do you like me now

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sweet Karma

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Dont you love when people you know dont like you and wish bad luck on you and they get it in the end. I'm watching it happen a little at a time.
love Karma

London, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Watching Karma in action is one great show!
Sweeter

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
sweet Karma wrote:
Dont you love when people you know dont like you and wish bad luck on you and they get it in the end. I'm watching it happen a little at a time.
be careful! If you're wishing bad karma on someone it will come back to you too!
sweet Karma

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
I'm not wishing just watching it happen. Could'nt happen to a better bunch of people. Just think it is all funny. As the song says loving every minute of it.
tell

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
What's happening?
lol

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Ethel wrote:
Karma makes me wet
LOl OK sounds good karma does different things for different people!!
Shout it out loud

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2013
sweet Karma wrote:
Oh I love when that happens... I know a few that could use another dose.... Here's hoping
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
sweet Karma wrote:
Wouldn't enjoying someone else's bad fortune also bring this make believe karma back on you?
reality

London, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2013
how about instead of karma slapping them in the face; we say it is reality? no more fantasy world for those who tried to bring me down and yes I myself do think it is funny that their life is not as happy, happy as they thought.
Josh

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 19, 2013
reality wrote:
how about instead of karma slapping them in the face; we say it is reality? no more fantasy world for those who tried to bring me down and yes I myself do think it is funny that their life is not as happy, happy as they thought.
How do you know they are not happy? Maybe they are and they like enjoying watching the reality in your life that you have created! And smiling from ear to ear at you!
Thank you

Glenview Nas, IL

#13 Jan 19, 2013
reality wrote:
the deeper the trial & stronger the pain the closer people become with eachother. Often it back fires on people that set out to break a couple up. They bond closer & fix what theyve been revelationed to. Good people dont let childish acts from old flames come between what god has joined together. Show someone their cup is half empty & theyll fill it up. Thank you. Now our cups are over flowing through the mess you thought you made of our relationship. So many lessons learned. The word happy is truly over rated. True joy comes from within, not from fabricated statuses on fb.
Thank you

Glenview Nas, IL

#14 Jan 19, 2013
& by the way, i know where you live!(Evil grin).
wow

London, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2013
what a nasty, negative, hateful attitude some of you have, reveling in another person's problems. that's mighty Christianly of you.
Sunny

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Thank you wrote:
& by the way, i know where you live!(Evil grin).
what in the world did somebody do to you?
just the facts

London, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know they are not happy? Maybe they are and they like enjoying watching the reality in your life that you have created! And smiling from ear to ear at you!
My reality is fine and getting better every day, because that is what I work towards.
And I am sure they have their happy moments, more power to them for that.
But I ask you this, how can you be happy if you have to hide who and what you are? They have to hide or they would lose more than they already have. How can you be happy, if you have to lie about what should be the most important aspect of your life? Your family. And yes as I am sure you can tell, I have no respect for either one. They made selfish decisions based solely on their wants with no concern to others (and by that I mean children who are involved)
So they can smile all they want; I am happy, my children are happy and at least I know I can shout my happiness to the rooftops because I have nothing to hide or lose anymore.:)
Btw

Glenview Nas, IL

#19 Jan 19, 2013
reality wrote:
when a person is consumed with a man or woman theyll do such things. Cause they dont have anything better to do. Theyre out to get them or want them for their self. If someones not willing to leave their spouse for another woman take the hint already sheesh!
Sunny

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
My reality is fine and getting better every day, because that is what I work towards.
But I ask you this, how can you be happy if you have to hide who and what you are? They have to hide or they would lose more than they already have. How can you be happy, if you have to lie about what should be the most important aspect of your life? Your family. And yes as I am sure you can tell, I have no respect for either one. They made selfish decisions based solely on their wants with no concern to others (and by that I mean children who are involved)
So they can smile all they want; I am happy, my children are happy and at least I know I can shout my happiness to the rooftops because I have nothing to hide or lose anymore.:)
how & why would they hide who they are? This sounds so confusing.
Well

Glenview Nas, IL

#21 Jan 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure youre respected for it all. Lol you apparently acted on your wants also & it cost you your life as you knew it so now you try to direct the attention away from your choice & onto someone elses. Have you even talked to both in person? Because to my knowledge you base your assumptions & what u call facts on hear say from others!! Due to the fact i sure havent spoken to you face to face. Reevaluate the situation & more than willing to calmly discuss the mess you created. That was the best thing that could have ever happened. Lets talk & ill explain. Bless you. I have fell prey to hear say too so it would be good for us all. So truth can be revealed & no more hiding as you call it. So im available any time.!!!
Well

Glenview Nas, IL

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Ready when you are. He should be present too though. Cause hes the one hiding not me!
lol

London, KY

#23 Jan 19, 2013
I am the wife; I left because they had sex with my child right there, I was being beaten, etc.

I have talked to them both since I left, not so happy (my opinion only, true). Not afraid of face to face, I have nothing to hide and I left because I faced my reality that there was nothing there anymore for me.

And no my wants were to have a happy family, and as far as costing me the life as I knew it, should I have stayed?

They have to hide because one is still married and because of their jobs.

And I never said anyone respected me; although I do not see why they would not lol I said I disrepect them both and that is just the simple truth; they do not deserve respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Ashley 31 5 min Amy 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Pikeville Parent 160,896
the real snitches of london (May '09) 1 hr so u know 31
Pentecostal Church 2 hr Pope Francis 14
FiddleDeeDee 3 hr Nice girl 10
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 3 hr Michelle 102
Magic Vapor Shop Rip Off (Jun '13) 7 hr Unknown 25

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages