abc123

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
everyone knows she's on meth. everyone who knows what meth is knows shes on it. what a loser. she used to be such a good person and now look at her. haha. pathetic and gross. i heard she is screwing a guy so that he'll give her free pot.
the truth

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2010
hahahahahaha. that sounds about right.
i heard she's on meth, too. heard she started doin' it with some girl named blue?
ppp

London, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2010
is this randy and trish legers daughter?
KYLONDON

London, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Nope its not.
Shaelynn

London, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
we all know that Julie hasn't had the brightest past but to go and make a topix about her is quite immature obviously you don't think to highly of her, so why waste your time...guess you have nothing better to do.Julie Rae is a very good hearted person, she was just in with the wrong crowd awhile back. Plus she's been with me for almost two weeks straight now, hasn't left my side and anyone who knows me knows that i don't do any sort of drug and i don't tolerate them. So maybe instead of worrying about my girlfriend and saying stuff about her on topix you should do something more productive with you time.
Love always,
Shaelynn Nicole Gilbert:)

Since: Nov 08

london, ky.

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Well, Cassie and Paige, it's apparent you two have no lives. Let's spread rumors that are actually true about ourselves and make it look like someone else did it. Woohoo.

Get a job, go back to school. Go cut yourselves and whine about everything. That's all you two are good at.

Julies not on drugs. You don't know her. Neither of you dumb fucks do. Her life is 100% better since your dumb ass isn't there to push shit.

Oh yeah, stop wearing my shirts, their a little bit too small. ;)
ha ha bullshit

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2010
listen i know julie pretty well, yea she has a good heart (sometimes) she is a playa and thats how she rolls, i dont like that aspect about her but thats life. hate to break it to ya cassie and shaelynn she played u both for awhile, TRUST ME i know all about it. but the way i see it she wont change for nobody. so why the fuck talk shit.and shaelynn if she hasnt been wit u two weeks str8 or atleast faithful the two weeks i know of this too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not buy Ammo from the Flea Market (Jun '13) 10 min Roads2Rome 28
Female fwb 19 min Fred is 202
needing the name of a pain managment clinic i j... (May '15) 32 min Jewel 11
Review: Emcon Home Guard (Apr '13) 33 min Who cares 18
Flowers Bakery information. (Mar '14) 35 min Jewel 5
trump 43 clinton 39 1 hr shannon always lie 2
Democrats .... Ha! 2 hr Bastage 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance