Fattest town and county in America!!!

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seen Enough

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2010
The "Washington Post" has done a survey and found that Manchester and Clay Co. is the fattest place in America with 52% of residents reaching the "Obesity" level. Well folks, from what I see in Wal-Mart, Kroger and the Flea Market, London and Laurel Co. would have to be running a very close second... Now before you all start slamming ol' Trinity, check a full length mirror (if you can fit in one) and see if you might fit the category also. Ladies, that armpit fat is not your breast hanging out. What used to be a hummingbird tattoo on a flower, now looks like a buzzard on a gutted cow! Your size XXXX granny panties now fit you like a thong. You guys are the same! Your butt crack can't be covered with the hood of a Chevy truck! You ain't seen your penis in six years because of that stomach flab over hang!! Nuff Said!!!
Ole KY_ROSE

London, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Seen Enough wrote:
The "Washington Post" has done a survey and found that Manchester and Clay Co. is the fattest place in America with 52% of residents reaching the "Obesity" level. Well folks, from what I see in Wal-Mart, Kroger and the Flea Market, London and Laurel Co. would have to be running a very close second... Now before you all start slamming ol' Trinity, check a full length mirror (if you can fit in one) and see if you might fit the category also. Ladies, that armpit fat is not your breast hanging out. What used to be a hummingbird tattoo on a flower, now looks like a buzzard on a gutted cow! Your size XXXX granny panties now fit you like a thong. You guys are the same! Your butt crack can't be covered with the hood of a Chevy truck! You ain't seen your penis in six years because of that stomach flab over hang!! Nuff Said!!!
Let me guess, your name is "Jillian" and you absolutely will not ever consider having a child because of what it might do to your body and your looking for your next "fat" family to invade the life of so you can be seen on TV every Tuesday night on NBC.
Go back home Jillian we don't need your narcissistic butt here!
We like us just the way we are!
Ole KY_ROSE

London, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2010
oh and if your sick of seeing arm pit fat and but-cracks well then DON'T LOOK!
newsperson

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2010
The washington post and lexington are libtard paper.Why did they leave out a lot of facts that people could use too see if they were telling the truth.
1.Why did they not tell us the obesity rate for fayette county?
2.Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of jackson co? They only have a subway and dairy Queen.
3 Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of owsley county? It doesn't have any fast food place the last time i was their.
4. Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of leslie co. It only has a subway and dairy Queen.

Maybe because it would not back up their story that only fast food cause this.90% of the children in Clay can get free breakfest and lunch at school.I would think the government planed meals might have something to do with it also.But again that wasn't looked at.

The story uses percentage not number of a reason.If they used number there would be atleast 10 times the number of fat people in fayette co then in clay.It said 52% for clay pop 20,000 is 10,400 .Since these libtard newspaper refuse to include any other county number so people can see the real number.
So if laurel was at the national ave of 24% it has 70,000 people that would make them have 16,800 fat people.Which is more then clay co 10,400.I sure laurel co number is more then 24%.

Also laurel co has 3 times the number of fast food places then clay .So doesn't as a libtard tell you laurel co has 3 times the number of fat people.
balls of blue

Port Charlotte, FL

#5 Jul 13, 2010
You people sure don't like the truth. Do you all thank a lard a-- is cute? I have one I don't thank its cute. I do know if you go other places people aren't as fat. Fat goes with I do what I want to and you get there real soon like.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2010
I like big butts and I cannot lie. But actually for fats girls ,they don't sweat much. But then again someone had to be in firt place.
Focus

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Ole KY_ROSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, your name is "Jillian" and you absolutely will not ever consider having a child because of what it might do to your body and your looking for your next "fat" family to invade the life of so you can be seen on TV every Tuesday night on NBC.
Go back home Jillian we don't need your narcissistic butt here!
We like us just the way we are!
ear
Dear lord, it was a survey. People aren't targeting this city, it was just a survey, it wasn't a biased publication. People are too fat, too thin, who cares? but the fact of the matter is, nobody likes a bitch.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2010
What article are you talking about? Where's the link?
Seen Enough wrote:
not funny

Paris, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2010
Jay Leno had a field day with it on the Tonight Show he pissed me off and i'm not even from Manchester.
Agree

London, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2010
Seen Enough wrote:
London is foll of FAT A$$ dead beats on the draw and think their sh!! dont stink.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Well, I won't doubt it's true. People from our area really don't take care of themselves. Maybe they need to be ridiculed.
not funny wrote:
Jay Leno had a field day with it on the Tonight Show he pissed me off and i'm not even from Manchester.

Since: Mar 09

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2010
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

"The national obesity rate for adults is 24 percent; in Manchester and surrounding Clay County, it's been estimated to be as high as 52 percent. In a study of the healthiness of Kentucky's 120 counties, Clay County ranked dead last, with 41 percent of the population classified as in poor or fair health. "
Mohammad

Ventspils, Latvia

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Seen Enough wrote:
honey i am jealous. green eyed jealous. we uns here in harlam gots the biggest asses. they done lied when they done that survey.
bushie

Port Charlotte, FL

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07 /11/AR2010071103524.html
"The national obesity rate for adults is 24 percent; in Manchester and surrounding Clay County, it's been estimated to be as high as 52 percent. In a study of the healthiness of Kentucky's 120 counties, Clay County ranked dead last, with 41 percent of the population classified as in poor or fair health. "
That is sad. It is sad to see young people so heavy. What are they going to be like when they hit 40? It is so hard to get it off.
funny Jay Leno

Waynesburg, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2010
Jay Leno said on his show last night that fat had got so bad in Manchester , Ky that the 24 hour fitness center was just staying open 1/2 hour .
That was so funny i laughed about all night , he is hillarius .I remember watching some comedy talk
show once when they said something funny about Kentucky women not having teeth and that was how the tooth brush got it's name or it would have been called a teeth brush.They were joking about some just having one big tooth in the front and the man said damn if i would'nt pull it .
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2010
I like big butts and I cannnot lie
Interesting

Manchester, KY

#18 Jul 15, 2010
I read this article from the link provided. It condemned this area's obssesion with unhealthy, restaurant food. My favorite part- in order to look at the pictures you have to watch a thirty second commercial fot OLIVE GARDEN!
1 chicks opinion

Annville, KY

#19 Jul 15, 2010
?"estimated"?? doesn't sound very statistical to me..... "classified as in poor or fair health"???? not obese???(could be dm, htn, copd, cad) anything!? & if the people in clay co don't go to the dr (as stated in link posted earlier) who knows that clay countians are in poor/fair health? now! i have had numerous discussions about health risks related to obesity! GOOGLE--"health risk obesity & smoking & click on this"--RAND Research Brief | The Health Risks of Obesity: Worse Than ...by OHB an Epidemic
Mar 13, 2009 ... Obesity is widely recognized as a health risk. The negative effects of obesity and other known health risks, such as smoking, heavy drinking ...
www.rand.org Reports & Bookstore Research Briefs - Cached
**people can only handle 1 crisis at a time, & smoking in public is on everyone's mind right now!!!!!! MAYBE IT SHOULD BE OBESITY????
your right

Oregon City, OR

#20 Jul 16, 2010
newsperson wrote:
The washington post and lexington are libtard paper.Why did they leave out a lot of facts that people could use too see if they were telling the truth.
1.Why did they not tell us the obesity rate for fayette county?
2.Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of jackson co? They only have a subway and dairy Queen.
3 Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of owsley county? It doesn't have any fast food place the last time i was their.
4. Why did they not tell us the obesity rate of leslie co. It only has a subway and dairy Queen.
Maybe because it would not back up their story that only fast food cause this.90% of the children in Clay can get free breakfest and lunch at school.I would think the government planed meals might have something to do with it also.But again that wasn't looked at.
The story uses percentage not number of a reason.If they used number there would be atleast 10 times the number of fat people in fayette co then in clay.It said 52% for clay pop 20,000 is 10,400 .Since these libtard newspaper refuse to include any other county number so people can see the real number.
So if laurel was at the national ave of 24% it has 70,000 people that would make them have 16,800 fat people.Which is more then clay co 10,400.I sure laurel co number is more then 24%.
Also laurel co has 3 times the number of fast food places then clay .So doesn't as a libtard tell you laurel co has 3 times the number of fat people.
Isn't clay co one the poorest county in the stare? So how can people eat that much from fast food places? All the fast food place are atleast 1/2 to mile from where any housing areas. So the children are not walking to those places.Atleast 70% of the people are on food stamp that might be another reason for the fat people (school food being the other)It could be the other fast food that causing it (micro wave) The calories from mico wave food are very high.So again the cause of fat people is the government program.At the first of the month just check out the food cart of the food stamper.Maybe the litard government should ban mico wave from any home that get food stamp or just ban them from buying that kind of food.
The libtard have talked about banning fat people from eating at buffets and other fast food.Would that not save the children.

As the above poster said the newspaper only used the number they wanted to use and never tried to find the real reason for the problem.I don't recall the newspaper asking the people interview how many times a week the eat fast food.You would think that would be the first question ask. But maybe they did and left it out of the story because they didn't like their answer.
wow

Gray, KY

#21 Jul 16, 2010
do you people really think that fast food is the only problem?? How about the fried chicken and the grease that it is cooked in? And cornbread and taters....for pity sake they don't have to eat at a fast food place to get fat, and after eating all of the food and drinking all the beer, they sit in front of a TV and watch their brains dissolve. Wake up people....and school lunches are provided with the food guidelines in mind, and the hamburgers are veggie or soy burgers not even meat. That is why they taste different than fast food, if any of you remember the cafeteria food. We have a lot of kids all over the country that eat the same things and are not obese. It is what they are getting at home and what they are not doing for exercise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min So true 169,939
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,745
Wreck on w80 on the bridge 2 hr sam1972 1
mcdonalds 3 hr Ding ding 4
Is serco closing down 4 hr Xxoo 6
the music thread (Feb '12) 4 hr Musikologist 156
4 missing teenagers in laurel county ky this ye... 6 hr runaway 6

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages