asking

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Hey does anyone know if he's dating or seeing anyone?
not4sure

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2010
Don't think he is but he's should be he's a great guy
really

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2010
Is he really a great guy?
yesreally

Tampa, FL

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Yes he's a great guy should be dating somebody
hillarious

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2010
yeah he is and has been dating Tracy Brafford for a long time now.....
good

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2010
They will make a good couple they have both been done wrong by the formers glad for both of them GO Terry abd Tracey!!!
good

Nancy, KY

#7 May 17, 2010
Good man, hard worker, great family man, to bad he is unable to catch his wife. Tracy would make him a wonderful partner. and be faithful.
do what

Mount Ida, AR

#8 May 18, 2010
good wrote:
Good man, hard worker, great family man, to bad he is unable to catch his wife. Tracy would make him a wonderful partner. and be faithful.
Catch his wife doin what? Seeing that same guy that left his wife for her? Did she ever quit seeing him? I think she strings them both along.
nuttie

Tampa, FL

#9 May 20, 2010
Dont think she wants to change lifestyle so she destroys two families says alot about her no matter what she tries to act like she is everybody know what she is
terry

Manchester, KY

#10 May 20, 2010
Please mind your own business!! My wife and I are doing great no thanks to people like you topix junkies!!! She is a wonderful person, mother, and friend. That's why I could never let her go. I appreciate all the concern, but please worry about your own lives and leave mine alone!!!!!
whatup

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 May 21, 2010
terry wrote:
Please mind your own business!! My wife and I are doing great no thanks to people like you topix junkies!!! She is a wonderful person, mother, and friend. That's why I could never let her go. I appreciate all the concern, but please worry about your own lives and leave mine alone!!!!!
you should know that aint what she tells the other dude.
girl power

London, KY

#12 May 21, 2010
two stupid men and one smart woman you go girl, keep both men thinking he is number 1. great job
Yeaaa

London, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
She can't help it she's hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr What if 136,599
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Kiss Kiss Darling 968
6000 stores to close because of obama 3 hr ECON101 2
lib dem burn down Baltimore 5 hr andy 35
Shawna Tackett Sex Tape (Oct '10) 9 hr GDIT 5
lib calls for police to disarm 12 hr american and proud 6
Burning GARBAGE is illegal (Feb '11) 13 hr big Cherokee 50
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]