romanian wasr 10 ak47 for sale

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jamey

London, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2009
i have an romanian wasr 10 ak47 with 3 30 round mags ,assault case,and about 400 rounds of ammo asking 600 its had about 200 rounds shot through it,its caliber is 7.62x39mm by the way,if interested let me know and i will give you further info
Interested

Paris, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Willing to trade?
jamey

London, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2009
Interested wrote:
Willing to trade?
maybe what you got in mind? i really need the cash right now though,i need atleast part of it in cash preferably all of it ,or make me an offer,i really hate to sell it but i dont have much choice right now as bills are pileing up get back with me and let me know what you can do if not sold soon ill have to pawn it for now to take care of a few bills thanks for the reply,jamey
Why so much

West Chester, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2009
I priced some online for 350-500. just curious as to what makes yours so special (expensive) I would suggest that you research it as well as any prospective buyers do thier homework too. way better deals out there for new, never fired rifles
peeshooter

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Trader

Paris, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2009
I have a very nice pistol that I would consider for trade! it is a RAVEN 25 ACP. Appears to be a QUALITY firearm! Would trade even!
the nobody

London, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Why so much wrote:
I priced some online for 350-500. just curious as to what makes yours so special (expensive) I would suggest that you research it as well as any prospective buyers do thier homework too. way better deals out there for new, never fired rifles
if you can get a better deal i dont blame you i just got alot tied up in it including the case and 2 extra clips and over 400 rounds of ammo, thank you for your responce
hmmmmm

London, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
the nobody wrote:
<quoted text>if you can get a better deal i dont blame you i just got alot tied up in it including the case and 2 extra clips and over 400 rounds of ammo, thank you for your responce
don't worry your sure to get that out of it, i always heve people trying to tell me what my rifles are worth on here too.
i'd buy it for 600.00 if i hadn't just bought a Romanian SAR1.
that guy doesn't realize the hassle with shipping and extra paperwork/trail when you purchase and have a weapon shipped over the net....not to mention the insecurity of giving someone you don't know your banking, credit card or personal information.
good luck
Why so much

West Chester, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Hmmmm. the next time you need a rifle let me know. I can get you anything you want. And make myself a few hundred dollars profit while im at it.
hmmmmm

London, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2009
Why so much wrote:
Hmmmm. the next time you need a rifle let me know. I can get you anything you want. And make myself a few hundred dollars profit while im at it.
sorry, i done got a go 2 guy....maybe you should consider opening yourself a gun shop since you can get such great deals.
Cool

West Chester, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2009
I would but I couldnt compete with deals like this one...

http://www.ak-47.us/gear/Gear_Review_Detail.p...
Interested

Vilonia, AR

#12 Nov 13, 2009
jamey wrote:
i have an romanian wasr 10 ak47 with 3 30 round mags ,assault case,and about 400 rounds of ammo asking 600 its had about 200 rounds shot through it,its caliber is 7.62x39mm by the way,if interested let me know and i will give you further info
I am interested and would like further info.
London Logic

West Chester, OH

#13 Nov 13, 2009
me too, why would I want to buy 2 brand new ones and have enough left over to buy $100.00 worth of ammo when I can have one used one?
hmmmmm

London, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2009
Cool wrote:
I would but I couldnt compete with deals like this one...
http://www.ak-47.us/gear/Gear_Review_Detail.p...
yeah well you should pay more attention to the links you post....look right above the pic of the rifle and you'll see that this one was dated feb of 2005.....prices have changed alot since the past election....in 05 i was getting crates of 10 romanian SAR's for 2,400.00 plus shipping. try again
Apollyon

Paris, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2009
Any of you guys able to get a Mossberg 500 or 590 Bullpup? They've not been made in a few years and the ones on gunbroker look like shit.
hmmmmm

London, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2009
Apollyon wrote:
Any of you guys able to get a Mossberg 500 or 590 Bullpup? They've not been made in a few years and the ones on gunbroker look like shit.
http://shotgunbuyersguide.net/Articles.php...
if this is what you're looking for i can tell you this, i haven't saw one in a very long time and if you do find one and someone willing to sell it you would probably pay more than you want to, my cousin used to own one and i shot it a few time but didn't care to much for it. i opted for the plain 500 mariner issue and added some goodies myself....it's a mean machine
jamey

London, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2009
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested and would like further info.
what do you need to know exactly ?friday i had to pawn the gun for now as im in a tight spot right now,the gun is legal and registered to me,right now at the moment i dont have the money to pick it back up yet or you could come look at it,but anyway its in great shape well taken care of, right now im haveing car problems and trying to take care of that but ill have the gun back in about a week when i get paid again if you wanna check it out and you can make me an offer if still interested,thanks
guess

London, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
jamey wrote:
<quoted text>what do you need to know exactly ?friday i had to pawn the gun for now as im in a tight spot right now,the gun is legal and registered to me,right now at the moment i dont have the money to pick it back up yet or you could come look at it,but anyway its in great shape well taken care of, right now im haveing car problems and trying to take care of that but ill have the gun back in about a week when i get paid again if you wanna check it out and you can make me an offer if still interested,thanks
maybe you need to get a job jamey and quit bumming
the nobody

London, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2009
guess wrote:
<quoted text>
well from the start i have a job and am not bumming
jamey

London, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2009
guess wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to sell something is not bumming i have a job but i recently lost my job of higher pay and had to take what i could im not bumming at all nor am i out rougeing,nor have i ever,but sometimes survival comes before things you want and you have to let them go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Seriously 170,623
There's NO Little Drummer Boy In The Bible 40 min Big Truth 1
Liars Of The CookieFactory Forum 1 hr Alergy line 1
Gondolier 3 hr Customer 1
Cory sexually assaulted a woman 6 hr Robert Byrd 2
What ted Kennedy did to woman 7 hr Ralph h 3
Gillibrand likes to be around a rapist 7 hr Andy t 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages