atheist and anti theist thinks they WON

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
passing through

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Jun 21, 2012
with insults and rude comments they think they won a debate, just because people refuse to keep on shouting at them.
they are stupid enough to think they have won the debate, just because they got the last word.
these nasty people have nothing better to do with their time than to think they have shouted down the house. they want to laugh, scorn, and make fun of people just because they do not see things the same way they do.
they are living in a house of cards and it will all tumble down.
looking for hope

Ripley, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2012
People who have no love of the truth will and are allowing themselves to be decieved . These people know the truth but are choosing to believe a lie instead . It has nothing to do with proof that God exsist ,There are millions of us who know he does by same evidence that's available to them . Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special unlike us silly Christians in need of a Savior .
Sad thing is there is a day coming when they will be excepting of a Savior ,But because they had no love of the truth they will pick the wrong one !

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 21, 2012
"People who have no love of the truth" What truth are you referring to? Support your claims with evidence.

"There are millions of us who know he does by same evidence that's available to them ." There are millions of people who believe in Allah. There are millions of people who believe in Krishna. What all you believers have in common is that you have no evidence to support your beliefs.

"Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special" There is no evidence that your devil is real.
looking for hope wrote:
People who have no love of the truth will and are allowing themselves to be decieved . These people know the truth but are choosing to believe a lie instead . It has nothing to do with proof that God exsist ,There are millions of us who know he does by same evidence that's available to them . Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special unlike us silly Christians in need of a Savior .
Sad thing is there is a day coming when they will be excepting of a Savior ,But because they had no love of the truth they will pick the wrong one !
Fo sho

Pittsford, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
passing through wrote:
with insults and rude comments they think they won a debate, just because people refuse to keep on shouting at them.
they are stupid enough to think they have won the debate, just because they got the last word.
these nasty people have nothing better to do with their time than to think they have shouted down the house. they want to laugh, scorn, and make fun of people just because they do not see things the same way they do.
Its like they are repeating over and over and chanting what they want themselves to believe. Sounds like a hollow sound bouncing off the wall.
Fo sho

Pittsford, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
looking for hope wrote:
Notice how he gave you bad marks, with the bulbs and peanuts, and gave himself good marks? He agrees with himself, LOL.
Fo sho

Pittsford, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
"People who have no love of the truth" What truth are you referring to? Support your claims with evidence.
"There are millions of us who know he does by same evidence that's available to them ." There are millions of people who believe in Allah. There are millions of people who believe in Krishna. What all you believers have in common is that you have no evidence to support your beliefs.
"Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special" There is no evidence that your devil is real.
<quoted text>
The God of all creation is the only God who had a son who loved us enough to die for us.
And the only one with an empty tomb.

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Fo sho wrote:
<quoted text>The God of all creation is the only God who had a son who loved us enough to die for us.
Reality 3:16

For God so loved the world that he left ZERO evidence of his existence.

YeeeeeeeeeeeHaw!
looking for hope

Ripley, TN

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>
As i said The devil causes you to believe you are special and not in need of a Savior . We have all the evidence that God exsist that we need and it's availible to you all you have to do is except it ,It's you who chooses not too . As far as proof that the devil exsist .Just look at the things you have posted on this forum about God and you will have all the proof anyone could need that the Devil is real .

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2012
"The God of all creation" How do you know that? It's equally likely that there could be many gods (if your beliefs are founded on zero evidence). There is no evidence that anything was "created." Who created your god?

"God who had a son who loved us enough to die for us." The idea that a god sacrificed himself to himself to appease himself is ridiculous.

"And the only one with an empty tomb." That story is a myth and the many accounts of it in the Bible contradict each other.
Fo sho wrote:
<quoted text>The God of all creation is the only God who had a son who loved us enough to die for us.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 21, 2012
"As i said The devil causes you to..." If the devil causes me to do something, that is a violation of my free will. You Christians always try to argue from both sides of the fence. Also, the devil is not real. Grown-ups should abandon imaginary friends.

"believe you are special" LOL, this coming from a Christian who believes that you can telepathically communicate to the Ruler of the Universe and He will answer your prayers. No, YOU are not special.

"We have all the evidence that God exsist" Like what?
looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
As i said The devil causes you to believe you are special and not in need of a Savior . We have all the evidence that God exsist that we need and it's availible to you all you have to do is except it ,It's you who chooses not too . As far as proof that the devil exsist .Just look at the things you have posted on this forum about God and you will have all the proof anyone could need that the Devil is real .
looking for hope

Ripley, TN

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
"As i said The devil causes you to..." If the devil causes me to do something, that is a violation of my free will. You Christians always try to argue from both sides of the fence. Also, the devil is not real. Grown-ups should abandon imaginary friends.
"believe you are special" LOL, this coming from a Christian who believes that you can telepathically communicate to the Ruler of the Universe and He will answer your prayers. No, YOU are not special.
"We have all the evidence that God exsist" Like what?
<quoted text>
Yes as i said the devil does cause you to believe you are special and without need of a Savior but only because you allow him to . It is your free will to do that . There's no violation of your free will there .
I have no imaginary friends . I have a real friend named Jesus Christ and i can communicate with him , He is ruler of the universe and yes he does answer my prayers and to him i am very Special .
As i said we have all the evidence we need that God exsist and it's available to you also . I'ts you who is choosing not to have a love for the truth but instead allowing the devil to tell you lies .

Location hidden

#12 Jun 21, 2012
"Yes as i said the devil does cause you to believe you are special and without need of a Savior but only because you allow him to" But your devil is not real. That is nothing more than primitive scapegoating. It's time to take responsibility for your own actions.

"There's no violation of your free will there ." If I have free will, the devil cannot cause me to do anything. Neither can your god, no matter how much you pray.

"I have a real friend named Jesus Christ and i can communicate with him" Does he send you e-mails?

"and yes he does answer my prayers" Serious question: Has he ever answered the prayer of an amputee...you know, made their limbs grow back?

"As i said we have all the evidence we need that God exsist and it's available to you also" Like what?
looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes as i said the devil does cause you to believe you are special and without need of a Savior but only because you allow him to . It is your free will to do that . There's no violation of your free will there .
I have no imaginary friends . I have a real friend named Jesus Christ and i can communicate with him , He is ruler of the universe and yes he does answer my prayers and to him i am very Special .
As i said we have all the evidence we need that God exsist and it's available to you also . I'ts you who is choosing not to have a love for the truth but instead allowing the devil to tell you lies .
bite me again

Fulton, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
"Yes as i said the devil does cause you to believe you are special and without need of a Savior but only because you allow him to" But your devil is not real. That is nothing more than primitive scapegoating. It's time to take responsibility for your own actions.
"There's no violation of your free will there ." If I have free will, the devil cannot cause me to do anything. Neither can your god, no matter how much you pray.
"I have a real friend named Jesus Christ and i can communicate with him" Does he send you e-mails?
"and yes he does answer my prayers" Serious question: Has he ever answered the prayer of an amputee...you know, made their limbs grow back?
"As i said we have all the evidence we need that God exsist and it's available to you also" Like what?
<quoted text>
haahhhaaa you liar again, my brother was athiest, he almost died but got saved by jesus that he try to pray and got answered...you liar liar liar
Blue

Corydon, IN

#14 Jun 21, 2012
passing through wrote:
Only if running away is winning. I can shout, demean, cuss and bitch slap with the best of them. They ain't going to shout me down.
Blue

Corydon, IN

#15 Jun 21, 2012
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality 3:16
For God so loved the world that he left ZERO evidence of his existence.
YeeeeeeeeeeeHaw!
Really? Can you prove that? If not, STFU! You're stupid opinion is WORTHLESS!

Actually he did leave proof. He allowed you to be born to prove to all he had a sense of humor.
The Anti Atheist

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Its clear that the atheists hate Christians. I think they would kill us if they had the power.

After all, that is what has happened in countries where they did have the power.
prove

London, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Where's your intelligent arguement. Where's the proof that God is real?
passing through wrote:
prove

London, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
"It has nothing to do with proof that God exsist ,There are millions of us who know he does" Millions of Muslims...millions of Hindus, right? Oh wait, their "evidence" points to different gods.

"Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special unlike us silly Christians in need of a Savior ." There it is...Christians always need a scapegoat to avoid person responsibility.
looking for hope wrote:
you win

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2012
prove wrote:
"It has nothing to do with proof that God exsist ,There are millions of us who know he does" Millions of Muslims...millions of Hindus, right? Oh wait, their "evidence" points to different gods.
"Fact is the devil keeps causing them to believe they are special unlike us silly Christians in need of a Savior ." There it is...Christians always need a scapegoat to avoid person responsibility.
<quoted text>
a cookie.
prove

London, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2012
To avoid embarrassing yourself next time, it's best to remain silent when you're ignorant
you win wrote:
<quoted text>a cookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Butthead 177,250
Adams Discount great place shop 9 min really 3
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 11 min Don 2,234
Native American Ancestry VS African American An... 13 min bent for leather 2
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 14 min Joice 972
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 16 min Ape Yard 2,625
looking for a womanto hangout 1 hr Imkindacool 1

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages