Doug Woods and Ashley Lewis

Doug Woods and Ashley Lewis

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
newsflash

Corbin, KY

#1 May 5, 2009
Yep, i reakon they are getting married. Her myspace page says they are engaged and they must be getting married whenever he gets out of jail. (that is IF he gets out)
uhhh

London, KY

#2 May 5, 2009
who gives a sh!t
sowhat

London, KY

#3 May 5, 2009
who really gives 2 f*cks
newsflash

Corbin, KY

#4 May 5, 2009
uhhh wrote:
who gives a sh!t
obvioulsy you and the other idiot you took the time to read it AND reply back so apparently you give a sh!t or you wouldnt have even looked at it and replied.
pillhead

United States

#5 May 5, 2009
i give a shit. tell us more!
newsflash

Corbin, KY

#6 May 5, 2009
pillhead wrote:
i give a shit. tell us more!
tell you what? there is really nothing else to know....i just saw this on her myspace.
congratulations

Morehead, KY

#7 May 7, 2009
pillhead wrote:
i give a shit. tell us more!
Wish you both the best!
jason

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Nov 28, 2009
congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you both the best!
good luck doug
John

Dyer, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2009
Maybe since you have a wife, you'll stop raping little girls. I know for a fact that you have, so don't even try denying it. You will get your jail time over it when you least expect it.
britt

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, Doug does have a wife it's my sister.
Okay John, so no one is denying it. haha
It's best that his name or my sister's stays out of ur mouth. Why you want to start something? Just leave everyone alone and it will all be fine.
Why don't you put your last name, or your real name, and stop being pu$$ys no one cares what you say because we all know the truth.
sam

Fulton, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2009
i hope Doug the Dope head stays in jail maybe little girls will be safe and drugs will slow down some
Silly

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2009
doug touched me places
man

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2009
who selling the drugs for doug while he is in jail let me guess his dad and step mom will i hope they get in jail again and maybe all of us that dont do drugs can have a merry Christmas and a happy new year......i hope they get all the drugs dealers if you know any put there names on here and maybe we can get some of them off the street
Silly

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2009
Here is one he goes by the nam on here of (man) lmao
John

Dyer, TN

#15 Dec 11, 2009
britt wrote:
Yeah, Doug does have a wife it's my sister.
Okay John, so no one is denying it. haha
It's best that his name or my sister's stays out of ur mouth. Why you want to start something? Just leave everyone alone and it will all be fine.
Why don't you put your last name, or your real name, and stop being pu$$ys no one cares what you say because we all know the truth.
The truth hurts, don't it?
drifter

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
you ppl are stupid.do you realy care that much.if you didnt like the guy you wouldnt be on here telling us all bout how much you know about doug woods.give us a few more details to how doug deals with you.you just another dope head shut up.
John

Dyer, TN

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Don't know much about him and don't want to just know he had sex with a little girl when she was 11, and he was in his 20's. He knew exactly how old she was, because he had been around her since she was a baby. He also helped her run away a few times. He'll get what's coming to him one way or another. No matter if this little girl was wiling, he raped her and kidnapped her. I know all of this for a fact. For all you parent's out there, keep your little girls away from him.
know more

London, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2009
tell us more about the woods
John

Dyer, TN

#19 Dec 11, 2009
That's all I know about this one. Don't have nothing against the rest, just this piece of shit.
drifter

Winchester, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2009
r u john cooper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min needforreality 148,395
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 hr John 544
Obama Is My Shepherd 2 hr Jon Bovi 1
FBI going to indict hillary 2 hr shannon always lie 1
Female 2 hr Fred 5
hillary "lost" 2 years of email as first lady 2 hr Could Be Wrong 2
dem says we have the ugly woman vote 5 hr -SpeakUp- 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages