Obama NWO Plans To Loot American's Ba...

Obama NWO Plans To Loot American's Bank Accounts!

Posted in the London Forum

Gov Terrorism

Netherlands

#1 Oct 28, 2012

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2012
That isn't so surprising. The IRS along with other debt collectors have had the authority, for several years now, to rob any individual's bank account of all funds, without prior notification.
Vote Obama Out

Pineville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
beg2differ wrote:
That isn't so surprising. The IRS along with other debt collectors have had the authority, for several years now, to rob any individual's bank account of all funds, without prior notification.
At this juncture, the evidence has accumulated so unambiguously on the side of the Obama administration not wanting Ambassador Stevens and the other men rescued, despite being fully cognizant of their peril.

I believe that President Obama not only knew of that peril, but knew beforehand that the embassy would be attacked, because he facilitated the attack himself. After the contempt of Congress vote went against Attorney General Eric Holder in June, I believe that Obama determined that the Libya operation had become too much of a risk, and took steps to “make it go away.” A Mideast “Fast and Furious” emerging within weeks of the election would be devastating. I believe that Obama coordinated the assault through his connections with local jihadists, and that Stevens was the primary target. Obama cleared the way for the assailants via his inaction and interference, intending to cloak their mission within those of “outraged protestors” in the region.

Given the evidence, what other reason could there be?

I make this inference from a wealth of knowledge of Barack Obama as a person and a politician, from years of studying him, his methods and motives, and from individuals who know the man. I have stated quite plainly that I believe he is a sociopath and malignant narcissist, an opinion that has been publicly shared by credentialed professionals in the field of psychology. It is more than likely that Obama has engaged in such action before, and on more than one occasion.

It is for this reason and numerous others that the imperative to remove him from office exists, and why he will continue to be a danger to the American people – and perhaps millions of others – until he no longer occupies the office of President of the United States.

At least we now know what Obama does when he gets that 3AM phone call referenced during the 2008 campaign. He waits until everyone’s dead, then goes back to bed.
Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Liberals just cannot handle the truth!
If they cannot prove you wrong, they will start crying, wringing their hands, and trying to dig up 5hit on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 7 min Princess Hey 970
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Min 177,097
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 9 min Princess Hey 2,233
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 9 min Princess Hey 2,624
Sarah (young) Carter (Mar '09) 3 hr Herb Restaruge 21
Gary hall 12 hr Sam 1
why are INDIANs so cold and mean and silent??? 13 hr All lives matter 24

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages