Which Store Has The CHEAPEST Bottled ...

Which Store Has The CHEAPEST Bottled Water?

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Apeyard

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2011
Which store has the cheapest bottled water in town?
Anonymous

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2011
Britta water pitcher, it costs like 1 cent per bottle!!
i kno

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 25, 2011
sav a lot's bottled water is cheaper.
Walter

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Mar 25, 2011
According to what kind of water you want. Spring water is just that water taken from a spring and filtered. Purified water, normally cheaper than spring water, is taken from a reservoir or from the tap and filtered, so it could still have clorene and other chemicals added, watch the labels. Kroger's has purified water for 2.69 a case, IGA has spring water 2.99 a case.
Old Man

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Mar 25, 2011
Free spring water, catch your own, behind Sinking Creek Bapt. Church at the spout springs, bring you own containers, tested regularly for contamination.

“fo sho”

Since: Dec 08

nunya

#6 Mar 25, 2011
I say Tap water you are already paying for it, try it in a glass, put it in a pitcher, save an old milk jug clean it out, fill it with tap water, put in fridge, refill as needed.
ahhpoot

Pilot Mountain, NC

#7 Mar 25, 2011
the subject line is about bottled water at the store ya'll. its about who has the cheapest bottled water.
honestly, i would think you all live in clay county and drink their rusty water.

“fo sho”

Since: Dec 08

nunya

#8 Mar 25, 2011
ahhpoot wrote:
the subject line is about bottled water at the store ya'll. its about who has the cheapest bottled water.
honestly, i would think you all live in clay county and drink their rusty water.
well that is true!! but I bet less than 25% of people recycle plastic bottles around here. 60 minutes did a survey with the top 5 or 6 bottled water and 5 or 6 of the big cities tap water. and of all the people surveyed people picked the tap water of New York, L.A. and Dallas or Houston as having a better taste, of the bottled waters tested they all had more bacteria in them than any of the tap waters. then common sense has to kick in why would you buy something that you're already paying for, taste better, less bacteria, and less pollution. which means becoming greener and less garbage.
i do it

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2011
believe it or dont wrote:
<quoted text>
well that is true!! but I bet less than 25% of people recycle plastic bottles around here. 60 minutes did a survey with the top 5 or 6 bottled water and 5 or 6 of the big cities tap water. and of all the people surveyed people picked the tap water of New York, L.A. and Dallas or Houston as having a better taste, of the bottled waters tested they all had more bacteria in them than any of the tap waters. then common sense has to kick in why would you buy something that you're already paying for, taste better, less bacteria, and less pollution. which means becoming greener and less garbage.
Unless you get it out of a spring yourself,the bottled water you are paying for ,most of it comes from another cities tap.
what she sayn

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 25, 2011
<quoted text>
what she sayn is who has the cheapest bottled water. that is the subject!
she wants to know about bottled water. i bet she does not want to hear your long stories.
Hey

Camarillo, CA

#11 Sep 3, 2011
stealworkergrl72 wrote:
Britta water pitcher, it costs like 1 cent per bottle!!
yeah but that just carbon filter. Can still taste funny compared to bottled water. Bottle water goes threw much more of a purification process.
Hey

Camarillo, CA

#12 Sep 3, 2011
Apeyard wrote:
Which store has the cheapest bottled water in town?

Costco hands down 3.75 for 35 pack of water
can man

London, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2011
Big Lots got spring water for 4.00 a case for 35 bottles.
SMOKE

London, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2011
i kno wrote:
sav a lot's bottled water is cheaper.
Most bottled water comes from the faucet and the plastic bottle is poison!
mayter

London, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2011
Someone's paranoid.
yep

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 4, 2011
SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Most bottled water comes from the faucet and the plastic bottle is poison!
that was just rumors. http://www.ehow.com/about_5188953_dangers-fre...
pokeyou

East Lansing, MI

#17 Oct 30, 2013
most places should have it for about 5.00 per 48
marty

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 30, 2013
sav a lot 2.29 per 24.
they also have the cheapest hamburger in town.
Ian

Canada

#20 Oct 8, 2016
Shoppers drug mart has sales some times 2$ for 24bottles 500mil
Russ

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Sep 21, 2017
I say Tap water you are already paying for it, try it in a glass, put it in a pitcher, save an old milk jug clean it out, fill it with tap water, put in fridge, refill as needed.
It's a bad idea to clean out a milk jug and reuse it. The plastic is designed to fall apart and the residue from the milk is impossible to completely clean away. If you want to get sick drink out of old milk jug that's a great idea otherwise I would suggest using old soda bottles. The plastic is much more durable. And it was basically storing sugar acid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Ren 172,890
How do i get car out of my name. 20 min just saying 12
Wheres the hippies hang out 1 hr Hoochie 1
How's the betraying buz paying off clowns n clo... 1 hr Gota hadies 1
Robert Belile Single? 3 hr thomas j 2
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Dreamy 1,916
Can you shoot a hawk in self defense 4 hr Wooop 10

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance