shopper

Pikeville, KY

#41 Jun 13, 2011
I would like to buy Angie. She is like HOTTTTT...
X Customer

London, KY

#42 Jun 13, 2011
some of the younger ones needs to take lessons from the older ones their how to treat customers!
that one

Fort Collins, CO

#43 Sep 13, 2012
first and foremost if you don't like the way things are in that store don't go in it people say that the store is nasty for one don't set trash down and walk off and let your kids run wild also people say the restrooms are nasty maybe that's because half of you disgusting ungrateful disrespectful people don't know how to use a restroom you all must think you live in the woods almost every worker there is nice and respectful i like that place it has good merchandise and great prices.
right

Lexington, KY

#44 Sep 14, 2012
Well I personally love going to the Vendors Mall sometimes you find REALLY good deals there. I've bought tons of nice things there just like brand new. Yeah some people have a TON of junk there that isn't worth buying or someone else might have an interest in buying but I think that it's a great place!! Other than one cashier working there, following people around, taking name brand clothes out of booths and taking them home with her. You know who you are! & The next time you snatch an American Eagle Jacket out in front of me for you to buy for yourself when your supposed to be WORKING I will break your jaw bitch.
Old school

London, KY

#45 Sep 14, 2012
I like wenders mall BUT I CANT STAND THE STAFF THERE ALL NOSEY AS HELL AND QUESTION ME ABOUT EVERTHING I BUY AND THE LONDOn staff looks likle there all DRUG HEADS
that one

Fort Collins, CO

#46 Sep 15, 2012
i have been a customer for years and the staff is good they're not nosy especially toward me in any way at all maybe you're the problem..think of that one? every single person that has a job gets a break and on those breaks they are allowed to do as they please for you to get all hostile and bitchy for someone picking up merchandise they like before your slow ass does doesn't mean you need to get crabby it's first come first serve in this world as long as i have been going to that store there's not a single person that i have seen snatching anything from anyone or taking things home with them without paying they have a job they make their own money why would anyone that actually works need to steal anything especially from a flea market i mean come on people get real
well

Ormond Beach, FL

#47 Sep 15, 2012
Close this place and London is better off next Mayors race i will make it a issue
once again

Mount Vernon, KY

#48 Sep 15, 2012
Well,thats because you got threw out for stealing and stealing from people you pretended to be friends with! LOL I am sure the Mayor will care about the Vendors Mall! Stay in Florida on the Wives check till she trades you in for a younger model! YOU ARE A JOKE!
haha

Fort Collins, CO

#49 Sep 16, 2012
that store has been there for years i am positive that one bitchy vendors mall HATER will not get that place shut down and to bring it up to the mayor that's funny he will probably just look at you and laugh in your face you're pathetic.
Mmmm

United States

#50 Sep 17, 2012
I checked on prices to rent a booth. Wow, I was shocked at how high they were! How does anyone make any money there? I noticed that some of the booths had very few items in them, maybe those people were going to close them or something, who knows. I was told the deposit and rent cover set up fees, but never got anymore info than that. They didn't seem very helpful at all and I left not knowing how exactly this works. Does anyone know?
booth prices

Mount Vernon, KY

#51 Sep 17, 2012
I think the get you in the computer(set up fee)is $100..you will not get that back when you leave.$250 for a 8x20,$125 for 8x10.Your next month rent will be took out of your money before you get it,so you are always paid a month ahead.You must give a 30 day notice before you move out or you will be charged rent.
that helps

United States

#52 Sep 18, 2012
booth prices wrote:
I think the get you in the computer(set up fee)is $100..you will not get that back when you leave.$250 for a 8x20,$125 for 8x10.Your next month rent will be took out of your money before you get it,so you are always paid a month ahead.You must give a 30 day notice before you move out or you will be charged rent.
Thanks, that helps some. They did give me prices for the different booth sizes. I am still unclear about the set up. Are you responsible for pricing and setting up your own booth? I noticed price tags had booth numbers on them, so I guess that is how they know whose booth the items came from. I noticed some booths had clothing racks and shelves, do they rent those as well?$100 seems like quite a bit just to add you to the computer.
well

Ormond Beach, FL

#53 Sep 18, 2012
once again wrote:
Well,thats because you got threw out for stealing and stealing from people you pretended to be friends with! LOL I am sure the Mayor will care about the Vendors Mall! Stay in Florida on the Wives check till she trades you in for a younger model! YOU ARE A JOKE!
F YOU TRAILER TRASH!
them Thiefs

United States

#54 Sep 19, 2012
Well me and a friend had a booth there and that one girl that works there, well she was taking stuff from the booth and trying to keep our money. When we complained we got kicked out. Guess the owner was in on it.Beware of the parker and a couple more of them.
want to know

Fort Collins, CO

#55 Sep 20, 2012
haha which ones are you talking about watching out for there's like 13 that work there
create

London, KY

#56 Dec 12, 2012
sss wrote:
I make a great living out of Vendor's Mall. Have been a vendor in there for yrs. Must be alot of people love it according to my monthly sales check! Thanks to my many customers!
How do you become a vendor, I have been searching, Tried the number listed never an answer. Can you help?
About Time

Brownsville, TN

#57 Dec 12, 2012
They shut down
vendor

London, KY

#58 Dec 13, 2012
create wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you become a vendor, I have been searching, Tried the number listed never an answer. Can you help?
You just need to go out there and talk to them. There is a waiting list to get a booth.
howdy

London, KY

#59 Dec 13, 2012
noway a person could make much money in a place like that! the vender mall itself makes money but the booth renters couldnt make much!
vendor

London, KY

#60 Dec 13, 2012
howdy wrote:
noway a person could make much money in a place like that! the vender mall itself makes money but the booth renters couldnt make much!
Why do you think people keep doing it if they don't make money at it? That would make no sense at all.
I'm sure the people who own the vendors malls are making money too; at $125.00 and $150.00 a booth. But they also have the responsibility of paying rent and utilities on the buildings, plus employee salaries and taxes. It seems like a good deal for everyone all the way around to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libs fire 1000 Applebee's workers 48 min Libs are dumb 3
Will Bernie be visiting his wife in prison? 51 min Crooked Hillary 12
Another dem goes down 53 min Obama 7
More fake dem voters found 56 min TRUTH 21
Laurel Co. Man Accused Of Raping 12-Year-Old 58 min TRUTH 4
East Laurel water district 1 hr Fyi 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,729

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages