First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

London, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2010
First of all to all the people thay say that Vendors Mall is going out of buisness.....this is not so....They are still there. This has been said for a long time, but they are still there, doing buisness every day......
And for the people that say that they would not shop there.....this isn't so or they wouldn't be able to complain about it.
Please don't be so one sided that you associate one mall with all the others. There is always good with the bad and Vendors Mall only has 2 stores......They are not associated with all the other malls around.
So give Vendors Mall their credit the staff is sure to have to put up with people that have nothing to do but complain and give insults out!
If these people would put themselves in someone else's place and put that much effort into something worthwhile everywhere would be such a GREATER PLACE EVEN VENDOR'S MALL.....WHAT YOU THINK?
just me

Ford City, PA

#2 Oct 24, 2010
I think it should be called Vendors garbage dump!
JustAThought

Hazard, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2010
I think the Vendor's Mall in London needs to shut down and let Kroger's take over that part and become a bigger and better Kroger's. They shouldn't let south side London get all the good looks.
just me

Ford City, PA

#4 Oct 24, 2010
JustAThought wrote:
I think the Vendor's Mall in London needs to shut down and let Kroger's take over that part and become a bigger and better Kroger's. They shouldn't let south side London get all the good looks.
Agree!
sss

Crossett, AR

#5 Oct 25, 2010
I make a great living out of Vendor's Mall. Have been a vendor in there for yrs. Must be alot of people love it according to my monthly sales check! Thanks to my many customers!
LOL

Crossett, AR

#6 Oct 25, 2010
just me wrote:
I think it should be called Vendors garbage dump!
Oh, did someone steal a thimble out of your booth?! Just shut up!
BJK

Harrison, AR

#7 Oct 25, 2010
I think it is a dump pile also. It stinks as bad as a sewage!
spray em with lysol

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2010
to me their restrooms should be condemened and the whole place with them,because it stinks so bad in there sometimes from nasty peoples old junk,it may put a plague acrost london one day with all the germs in there i recomend shopping there with lysol,it kills 99.9 percent of old peoples junk too
boyoboy

London, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2010
spray em with lysol wrote:
to me their restrooms should be condemened and the whole place with them,because it stinks so bad in there sometimes from nasty peoples old junk,it may put a plague acrost london one day with all the germs in there i recomend shopping there with lysol,it kills 99.9 percent of old peoples junk too
If you dont like it dont go there. Plenty of other junk stores around london you can go to. go down toward pittsburg its one big junky flee market.
Ladyinred

AOL

#10 Oct 25, 2010
boyoboy wrote:
<quoted text>If you dont like it dont go there. Plenty of other junk stores around london you can go to. go down toward pittsburg its one big junky flee market.
One big junky flea market towards Pittsburg, is no different than Vendors Mall.
Anonymous

London, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2010
If it wasn't full of flat out garbage I would go there more often but it's even worse than the goodwill. And the goodwill is so expensive anymore that there isn't any reason to go there.
My opion

Ford City, PA

#12 Oct 25, 2010
I think the city should close a place like this its makes our town look bad.
Huh

Mount Vernon, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2010
How does it make our town look bad?The old pizza hut building comes to my mind!I think the person writing all the negative stuff is the person who got put out for being a thief!
Dude

London, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2010
How much does a junk booth cost?
laura40

London, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2011
seems cleaner to me. maybe new manager or some thing
pickle juice

Manchester, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2011
whos the older lady who is rude and i have heard her talk rude to her co workers.
vendorsmall

Mayfield, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2011
first off there rent is way to high for a vendor to make any money.Its crazy!
laura40

London, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2011
pickle juice wrote:
whos the older lady who is rude and i have heard her talk rude to her co workers.
what dos she look like
pickle juice

Pella, IA

#19 Feb 5, 2011
she looks like she in mid 50s
randy

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2011
I love the place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Old Republican 148,940
Laurel River Road 2 hr Loser 43
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 7 hr Freethinking 7
What muslims really think 9 hr Quazzy 13
Female fwb 11 hr Maintance man 173
Hear Ye The Word Of The Lord! 13 hr Quazzy 2
Hook up tonight 14 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages