this girl

Fulton, KY

#21 Nov 2, 2008
Jonathan Hudson..blonde hair, drives a red chevy with nice rims.... he is def. hung..i think he is going to SCC to be a state trooper...love a man in uniform..he can pull me over any time...
My Ex

United States

#22 Nov 2, 2008
My ex was 9.5 inches long (yes, i measured) and was very thick...
Jane

London, KY

#23 Nov 3, 2008
Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one who is messing with guys hung like gorillas,Jane or Brian. Let me get this straight, you come on a thread about well hung, and throw out a comment about hung like gorillas, thinking nobody would pick up on the fact that it is factually incorrect, then when I point that out to everyone, you then try to state how obvious it was to begin with, you my friend are disengenious at best. Sorry I spoiled your fun, but you come across like a intellectual bully but you just haven't got the intellect.
It was sarcasm pure and simple. It would be easy for anybody to look up how well hung a gorilla is. It just amazes me that the sarcasm went so far over your hear; however, after seeing your subsequent posts, it doesn't really amaze me anymore. I bet you could be manager at McDonald's some day if you try really hard. Did you ride the short bus?
Lori

United States

#24 Nov 3, 2008
My Ex wrote:
My ex was 9.5 inches long (yes, i measured) and was very thick...
Wow what a c#ck, I would love to have one or even see one like that. My man aint within 3 inches of that.U must be crazy to let him go. I'd love to meet up with him.
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#25 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
It was sarcasm pure and simple. It would be easy for anybody to look up how well hung a gorilla is. It just amazes me that the sarcasm went so far over your hear; however, after seeing your subsequent posts, it doesn't really amaze me anymore. I bet you could be manager at McDonald's some day if you try really hard. Did you ride the short bus?
Your quite the moron jane
how you doin

London, KY

#26 Nov 3, 2008
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a c#ck, I would love to have one or even see one like that. My man aint within 3 inches of that.U must be crazy to let him go. I'd love to meet up with him.
be happy to show you one like that ;)
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#27 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, who are you to knock McDonald's managers, I am not one, but I'm not too good to be, I bet you couldn't do their job. Shows what a snoot you are, I was right the first time, Ass
loving you

London, KY

#28 Nov 3, 2008
lalala wrote:
okay ladies who are they!!!??? do tell...
You are showing your ignorance, no wonder the hillbillies are talked about. Grow up nut.
Jane

London, KY

#29 Nov 3, 2008
Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quite the moron jane
Call me a moron Brian if it makes you feel better. You apparently have no other weapons at your disposal. You have resorted to name calling at least three times and I have not. Poor pitiful you. Stuck in a third stage development for the rest of your life. One thing about tunnel vision though, you don't have to worry about what's really going on until it blind sides you.
Jane

London, KY

#30 Nov 3, 2008
Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, who are you to knock McDonald's managers, I am not one, but I'm not too good to be, I bet you couldn't do their job. Shows what a snoot you are, I was right the first time, Ass
I'm not knocking McDonald's managers. Only a few of McD kids rise to managment. You can aspire to that goal as well, but you may never make it. You may have to start by sweeping the parking lots.
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#31 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me a moron Brian if it makes you feel better. You apparently have no other weapons at your disposal. You have resorted to name calling at least three times and I have not. Poor pitiful you. Stuck in a third stage development for the rest of your life. One thing about tunnel vision though, you don't have to worry about what's really going on until it blind sides you.
What you are is obvious, you name call in your own way, you just use put downs, like "short bus, "McDonald's manager" etc, you are an elitist snob Jane, and you obviously don't like yourself, and can't take being talked critical about. I see cleary you are myopic

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#32 Nov 3, 2008
All of you are WRONG!!!!!

That star a top the water tower for sure. It would have to be well hung or would fall on all those houses down below. Then there's the billboard signs, they'd have to be well hung or they'd blow down the first big wind.
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#33 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not knocking McDonald's managers. Only a few of McD kids rise to managment. You can aspire to that goal as well, but you may never make it. You may have to start by sweeping the parking lots.
Yes you were knocking them, read your own post again. Again you show your elitist nature by knocking people who sweep parking lots, again I am not too good for that either, you obviously think you are. You are showing what a snoot you are every time you respond. Again, I apologize you give, morons and asses a bad name.
Jane

London, KY

#34 Nov 3, 2008
Brian,

I'm sorry that you feel like I'm giving you and your kind a bad name.
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#35 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
Brian,
I'm sorry that you feel like I'm giving you and your kind a bad name.
That is awful close to, "I know you are but what am I", you are so first grade Jane, and I do apologize to all first graders. Now theres you some sarcasm, Jane, not even finely veiled.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 3, 2008
Life's to short to spend it insulting people online. Both of you need to ignore the other and let it go. See Jane run? Run Jane run! lol
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#37 Nov 3, 2008
SOCIALBUTTERFLY wrote:
Life's to short to spend it insulting people online. Both of you need to ignore the other and let it go. See Jane run? Run Jane run! lol
Only if you tell me if butterflies really bite
Jane

London, KY

#38 Nov 3, 2008
Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awful close to, "I know you are but what am I", you are so first grade Jane, and I do apologize to all first graders. Now theres you some sarcasm, Jane, not even finely veiled.
No, it's neither finely veiled nor sarcasm. Apparently this is yet another concept that has escaped you. You may learn from this exchange. Could there be hope for you?

Location hidden

#39 Nov 3, 2008
Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you tell me if butterflies really bite
They just nibble....
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

#40 Nov 3, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's neither finely veiled nor sarcasm. Apparently this is yet another concept that has escaped you. You may learn from this exchange. Could there be hope for you?
That what I said it is not finely veiled, but sarcastic nonetheless. You have escaped all reason, there is no hope for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emails reveal hillary clinton fed ‘meet the pre... 17 min libs always lie 1
Comparing Roof And Abdulazeez Shootings 20 min libs always lie 1
navy to charge officer who fired on islamist in tn 39 min lib always lie 1
pp tells white houswhat to say 1 hr Shannon 7
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 1 hr Ohmehgud 119
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Gaybriel 142,409
black lives matter protester dhould be in front... 3 hr IThink 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages