Best Dentist in London?

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help me

Paris, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I need a cavity filled... WHo is the best dentist to go to in London?
happy new year

London, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2008
I go to Dr. Johnson and have for years. I really like him. I guess you will get varying opinions of everyone, but I consider him a really good person.
dentistee

London, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2008
help me wrote:
I need a cavity filled... WHo is the best dentist to go to in London?
I went to Dr. Cynthia couch up behind walmart a couple of weeks ago for two fillings, and I think she did an excellent job. But, that was my first time going to her. Her office is very relaxing, with televisions and the employees are very friendly.
JUST ME

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2008
Dr Dowell is really good Ive been going to him for a long time.. also behind wal-mart beside power-house gym
why

Ripley, TN

#5 Dec 29, 2008
Dr Miller. She's good.....
ma-maw

Mayfield, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2008
dr miller quit a long time ago
pepperhill

London, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2008
trosper
yep

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Dec 29, 2008
Jeremy Allen at London Dental
friend

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2008
London Dental is the worst. I have been ther twice and had to go to another dentist for corrections both times. I would not have gone back the second time but I had an abcess that couldn't wait and they got me in the soonest. I'm sure there are others who would agree.

Since: Oct 08

Mayfield, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2008
I like dr Jerry Poynter, in the office beside Dr. Johnson.
went today

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2008
I actually saw Dr. Petrey today. He was very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend him.
My New Dentist

Manchester, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2008
The award goes to the new dentist that moved in cathy miller's office and not over priced.And wont do something that Dont need to be done!
Shane W

Paris, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2008
My New Dentist wrote:
The award goes to the new dentist that moved in cathy miller's office and not over priced.And wont do something that Dont need to be done!
I agree Dr. Herren is a great dentist and alot cheaper then Couch and all the others.
ma-maw

Mayfield, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2008
yes, i agree that dr herron is great and so is his staff
KYCATFAN

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2008
Cynthia Couch's office has hot chicks working there. They like to rub on you when their working.
dentistee

London, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2008
KYCATFAN wrote:
Cynthia Couch's office has hot chicks working there. They like to rub on you when their working.
well....they didnt rub on me....and thank God you told me that...I was going to send my husband there! LOL
Someone who knows

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Jan 3, 2009
Dr. William Hast behind where Little Caesars use to be located. He is wonderful and you won't feel a thing. He is a Christian and so gentle and nice, The Dr and his wife both. I love it there. FYI I'm a BIG CHICKEN when it comes to going to the dentist, but Dr Hast is so wonderful I don't mind it too bad.
wondering

London, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2009
I would like to have veneers done. My teeth have been yellowing for years. I also have some dental work that prevents me from using over the counter whitening products. Can anyone suggest someone for this?(Reasonable prices....)
Tara

London, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2009
wondering wrote:
I would like to have veneers done. My teeth have been yellowing for years. I also have some dental work that prevents me from using over the counter whitening products. Can anyone suggest someone for this?(Reasonable prices....)
I was also interested in veneers and cost?and if the Dr.office has a payment plan if your credit's not so good?
Haroon

Czech Republic

#20 Jan 29, 2009
One of the best dental surgeries and dentist aswell is no doubt the one in Harrow. Heres the website:

http://www.idealdentalcare.co.uk/

It has juat recently open and is brand new, and is giving away free check up vouchers which gives the patients a chance to win 500 aswell.

Its costs are also lower as compared to neighbouring surgeries. Go on the website it tells you the cost of everything, and its reasonable aswell.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Wisdom of God 170,501
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 2 hr Love the Breed 116
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 3 hr John 722
Kayla Evans (Aug '08) 3 hr MuswellHillUK 18
Stacy Shepherd 5 hr Dod 11
Rocky Peters (Dec '08) 7 hr Jailmate 49
anybody know AMY HARRISON (Nov '10) 8 hr Barb 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages