What kind of gun would jesus pack?

What kind of gun would jesus pack?

Created by cocked jeebus on Jan 11, 2013

25 votes

Click on an option to vote

A damn big one!

A cute little one!

One that shoots loaves and fishes!

One that shoots kisses!

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luke

London, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Colt 1911 ,.45 , hollow points .

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Luke wrote:
Colt 1911 ,.45 , hollow points .
With ivory grips
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Of course with duel shoulder holsters.
ContractCatKille r

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Sig stainless .45 And colt AR 15 for back up
IKno

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
He wouldn't need to. He could just stop the bullets in mid air from anybody who would have shot at him. Just like Neo in the Mattrix.
Truth

Brodhead, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Rednecks and zealots have always used religion as a big alibi for hate and killing.

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Water Gun
American

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2013
I dont know for sure what brand he would carry but I bet it would have Made In America on it
jeezus

Stanford, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
American wrote:
I dont know for sure what brand he would carry but I bet it would have Made In America on it
Jews are his chosen people, not the southern American redneck.
hehe

London, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
A death ray gun for sure...
jeezus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are his chosen people, not the southern American redneck.
this one craks me up - so true

hehe
Heston

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
One that Shoots NRA members
GOP caint remember

Cadiz, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2013
End Result of Reagan Presidency on Gun Rights

The Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 will be remembered as an important piece of legislation for gun rights. However, Reagan also cast his support behind the two most controversial pieces of gun control legislation of the past 30 years. His support of the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994 may have directly led to the ban winning the approval of Congress. Congress passed the ban by a vote of 216-214. In addition to Klug voting for the ban after Reaganís last minute plea, Rep. Dick Swett, D-N.H., also credited Reaganís support of the bill for helping him decide to cast a favorable vote.

A more lasting impact of Reaganís policy on guns was the nomination of several Supreme Court justices. Of the four justices nominated by Reagan ó Sandra Day OíConnor, William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia and Anthony Kennedy ó the latter two were still on the bench for a pair of important Supreme Court rulings on gun rights in the 2000s: District of Columbia v. Heller in 2008 and McDonald v. Chicago in 2010. Both sided with a narrow, 4-3 majority in striking down gun bans in Washington D.C. and Chicago while ruling that the Second Amendment applies to individuals and the states.
American

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Naw you guys. Even the mexican cartel members know America makes the best guns in the world.
Why would God settle for anything less than the best?
Concerned and Perplexed

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Jesus wouldn't be able to legally own a gun if He was on earth right now. By todays standards He would be red flagged on the FBI's warning list.

He'd be forced into buying one at a gun show or on the black market if he wanted to own one.

We all had better stop joking around about this and open our eyes before it's too late.
gwertyetry

London, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
But the government isn't talking about banning ALL guns. You fanatics, you always have to exaggerate.
Concerned and Perplexed wrote:
Jesus wouldn't be able to legally own a gun if He was on earth right now. By todays standards He would be red flagged on the FBI's warning list.
He'd be forced into buying one at a gun show or on the black market if he wanted to own one.
We all had better stop joking around about this and open our eyes before it's too late.
fact

Manchester, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
gwertyetry

What is happening in America today is nothing but our politicians following the lead of the muslim religion. Dont try to grab the whole pie, that will get you caught. Take a small slice at a time so the loss of the pie isnt so readily seen by all. When any person thinks an inanimate object has the ability to kill and maime that particular person really should be taken to a special place and educated on reality vs fantasy. You can have a truckload of guns available until the end of time but if somebody dont pick one up, load it and shoot it those guns wont do anything but lay there. I know that line of thinking is going to go right over the heads of a lot of people but somebody needs to open your eyes cause right now all the peeps wanting to overthrow our constitution are obviously running around with their eyes shut tight. If they take the assault weapons today what are they going to come after tomorrow? You better believe if they get away with this it is only fuel for the fire when they decide the time is right to come after handguns then they will get the weapons used for hunting.
Check the facts on countries that have total gun control. It has been the cause of more mass murders than any other source including all the wars since America became a nation.
Patriot

London, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Heston wrote:
One that Shoots NRA members
So as long as the people shot disagree with you, it is okay? Then you wonder why we need to keep our gun rights. Now if gun owners were to think that way.......... Hmmmmm
Patriot

London, KY

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Jesus would pack his own brand. Just as he made his own flail in the Temple, he would make a righteous sidearm. Of course I would try to get his reload data and take him shooting.
Lynn

San Jose, CA

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Those who live for the gun,will die by the gun,or sword,or hammer or whatever means you pick to harm others.Jesus would have no part of this.
Missionary Baptist

Dallas, TX

#24 Jan 16, 2013
fact wrote:
gwertyetry
What is happening in America today is nothing but our politicians following the lead of the muslim religion. Dont try to grab the whole pie, that will get you caught. Take a small slice at a time so the loss of the pie isnt so readily seen by all. When any person thinks an inanimate object has the ability to kill and maime that particular person really should be taken to a special place and educated on reality vs fantasy. You can have a truckload of guns available until the end of time but if somebody dont pick one up, load it and shoot it those guns wont do anything but lay there. I know that line of thinking is going to go right over the heads of a lot of people but somebody needs to open your eyes cause right now all the peeps wanting to overthrow our constitution are obviously running around with their eyes shut tight. If they take the assault weapons today what are they going to come after tomorrow? You better believe if they get away with this it is only fuel for the fire when they decide the time is right to come after handguns then they will get the weapons used for hunting.
Check the facts on countries that have total gun control. It has been the cause of more mass murders than any other source including all the wars since America became a nation.
"What is happening in America today is nothing but our politicians following the lead of the muslim religion."

I believe you are correct on that. I mean look at Revelation 13. It says, anyone who doesn't take the mark of the beast which is the microchip,(having done some research on it.)
will be beheaded. BEING BEHEADED IS ISLAM AND THE MUSLIMS WAY OF EXECUTION. Young and old, rich or poor, free or bond, will be given the choice of taking the mark of the beast or die.
Millions of people have already taken this mark, which is the chip under the skin of their hand or forehead.
They are not enforcing it, at this time, but they will, so it will mean total dependency on the Government which is the anti-christ.
Our Gov a long time ago was not in the anti christ spirit, but today's standards he is ushering in the one world ruler that it speaks about. The evil one dedicated to satan.
lIKE YOU SAID, a small slice at a time, we will have no guns or no way of defending ourselves.
TIME IS WINDING UP FOLKS, AND WE BETTER GET READY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Apartments for Rent (Mar '08) 27 min SingleMa 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr it dont 148,164
He man 6 hr Interested 30
Melissa Robins Douglas Kroger 6 hr Badsituation 7
over 100 hate crimes hoaxes that libs believed 7 hr B Man 11
president fox apologizes ,invites trump to Mexico 8 hr Brenda Lee 4
crooked hillary 8 hr Woe Is Me 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages