Who got killed in the orange car

Who got killed in the orange car

Posted in the London Forum

here

London, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Double fatal traffic crash being investigated by the sheriff's office:

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Deputy Milton Storm is investigating a single vehicle, double fatal traffic crash which apparently occurred overnight, but was not discovered until early Saturday afternoon ( 4-27-13) approx 12:05 P.M. Apparently some men fishing in the area passing by noticed the car down over an embankment in the Bee Rock CampGround area, approx 18 miles west of London off Ky 192, and they notified 911 dispatch in London.
Apparently a small Chev. car was traveling through the campground area headed back toward Ky 192, when it ran off the road hitting a sign, a dumpster, a large rock, and then it traveled through a wood area hitting a tree with the roof of the car, and then overturning on its top . London Laurel County Rescue squad had to extricate the victims from the car. Both occupants were deceased at the scene, and were identified as: the driver of the car—Joshua Campbell age 19 of West 16th Street London, and the passenger(and car’s owner)-David Shepherd age 19 of Hopkins Cemetery road, Lily. Also assisting at the scene was: Bald Rock Volunteer Fire Department, EMS, and the Laurel County Corner’s Office.
Deputy Milton Storm is continuing his investigation into the cause of the crash.
here

London, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
SadNews

London, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2013
here wrote:
Double fatal traffic crash being investigated by the sheriff's office:
Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Deputy Milton Storm is investigating a single vehicle, double fatal traffic crash which apparently occurred overnight, but was not discovered until early Saturday afternoon ( 4-27-13) approx 12:05 P.M. Apparently some men fishing in the area passing by noticed the car down over an embankment in the Bee Rock CampGround area, approx 18 miles west of London off Ky 192, and they notified 911 dispatch in London.
Apparently a small Chev. car was traveling through the campground area headed back toward Ky 192, when it ran off the road hitting a sign, a dumpster, a large rock, and then it traveled through a wood area hitting a tree with the roof of the car, and then overturning on its top . London Laurel County Rescue squad had to extricate the victims from the car. Both occupants were deceased at the scene, and were identified as: the driver of the car—Joshua Campbell age 19 of West 16th Street London, and the passenger(and car’s owner)-David Shepherd age 19 of Hopkins Cemetery road, Lily. Also assisting at the scene was: Bald Rock Volunteer Fire Department, EMS, and the Laurel County Corner’s Office.
Deputy Milton Storm is continuing his investigation into the cause of the crash.
How sad.Breaks my heart to read stories like this.Prayers for all family and friends of the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude 15 min call me 2
606 16 min call me 1
chappell Dairy (Jan '13) 38 min Howard 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min CriminalForever 159,438
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 54 min Earl S 9,423
I'm "The Real Yeti" and I love dong!!!!!!!!! 1 hr The Real Yeti 4
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Caddy 1,394

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages