best eye dr in London

best eye dr in London

Posted in the London Forum

lookn4eyedr

London, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2008
Hello all I need a Optometrist in the London area...Thank you in advance!!

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2008
lookn4eyedr wrote:
Hello all I need a Optometrist in the London area...Thank you in advance!!
Try the Huffman's. They are great.
Ky girl

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2008
Try Dr. Ball or Dr. Croley inside the WalMart Vision Center
Mark Robinson

London, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Melissa Robinette Ball is great. Office is on McWhorter St before you get to the parkway
whoknows

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2008
dr. matt magee is the most wonderful person and eye doctor you'll ever find
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2008
I agree about Dr. Magee. we have been going to him for 20yrs with all my son`s he is the best,
lookn4eyedr

London, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2008
Where is Dr. Magee located?
used to be

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2008
I would agree about Huffman. He came in on a sunday to check my daughters eyes and found out she had an infection. I used to go to Dr.Ball but not anymore.I went there for years. I know several people that has quit in the past year or so. All because the attitude changed drastically. My son had his pre- school exam done at Ky Eye Institute. My wife said they were really nice and done a good job with him.
whoknows

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2008
lookn4eyedr wrote:
Where is Dr. Magee located?
past benge farm supply on right
metoo

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2008
What was it about the attitude that changed and made you quit going to Dr. Ball and Croley's office at Walmart?
used to be wrote:
I would agree about Huffman. He came in on a sunday to check my daughters eyes and found out she had an infection. I used to go to Dr.Ball but not anymore.I went there for years. I know several people that has quit in the past year or so. All because the attitude changed drastically. My son had his pre- school exam done at Ky Eye Institute. My wife said they were really nice and done a good job with him.
used to be

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2008
metoo wrote:
What was it about the attitude that changed and made you quit going to Dr. Ball and Croley's office at Walmart?
<quoted text>
I was talking about Melissa Ball.
Patient

London, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2008
Dr. Teresa Morton at EB Eye Center is the BEST!!! Very thorough.
eye patient

Cleveland, GA

#13 Oct 29, 2008
What's been the change about Melissa Ball's practice. I've always been treated good there
truth be known

London, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2008
lookn4eyedr wrote:
Hello all I need a Optometrist in the London area...Thank you in advance!!
dr magee and sutton is located on 4th st. just past the farm place on the right. they are both wonderful drs.
he has been our dr for yrs and teshawna is great my kids love both and so do i.
good luck!!
needs to know

Evansville, IN

#15 Oct 30, 2008
Eye Deal Eye Care gave me the best examination ever, which resulted in the best glasses being made. Not Overbey on South Main.the worst.
tsw

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2008
i need a good one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Cornfused 163,545
The problem around this place 1 hr Mommy of 5 19
i need to get me some food stamps 1 hr Mommy of 5 1
Will b Clinton die this week? 4 hr Ha ha ha 6
who hires at 15 in london (Oct '09) 9 hr Sugar Daddy 11
Male liar 9 hr Andrea 1
The Real Yeti wants a big juicy dong. 10 hr The Real Yeti 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages