young girls dressing like sluts just seen on CNN

Posted in the London Forum

Just sayin

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 19, 2011
JUst saw on CNN the headline was " Whos fault is it that young girls are dressing too mature". Well in my opinion it is two at fault. The parents and the clothes manufacturers. Don't make it the consumer can't buy it! AND parents I know you think your letting your little girls be all HOT and in style, but honestly think of what you are setting you child up for. RAPE for one and the most important!!! Your children can be in fashion and style without dressing like a 25 year old slut!!! Parents get a grip!!!!
Just sayin

London, KY

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Just wanted to say that the old saying "Love thy neighbor" is hard when thy neighbor"S" is on dope and drawing disability checks and piling garbage and nasty chickens and horse shit so high that it is imposible to breath when you go outside. Our government is so worried about our debt. Why don't they start drug testing and observing these people that draw these checks that don't deserve them. If your neighbor can go out to and build a horse barn he can work!!!!!!!!!! We havew pictures of him building this building. He is drawing disability on a hurt shoulder. And we pay for it!!!! All he is, is a sorry dope head! Cheating dope head at that. Just to give you an idea of what a peice of shit he is. He stole water from my family to water his chickens because his water was to far for him to pack. He put a large horse in a small rottening down shed beside my familys house, knowingly beside a bedroom. THis poor horse tore the hide of his neck through an opening of this building. He had an open wound on him from this. It stomped and fell in this building all day and night long. It was aweful for us and the horse. He gets pissed at us because and overseer turns him it to the animal patrol that did nothing!!! The guy does not deserve animals. Then he had a "shoulder surgery" and let about 75 chickens starve to death. The stink would absolutly knock you down. Staved his horses. One of my family members burried a few of his chickens that was close to the property line to try to help with the stinch. The other neighbor fed his horses to help save them and his dogs on top of that. If he knew he couldn't take care of his animals he should have gave them away instead of mistreating them! This is a real neighbor people, this is what tax dollars are taking care of. This is part of why out deficit is so high. So Obama I voted for you. I would like to see you make your cuts on people like this!!! One quick drive by peoples property would give you on how they live and you would quickly see that they are NOT disabled!!!!!! Sorrines is not a disability well maybe for United States it is.

“A Doobie Doo, Droogie.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
JUst saw on CNN the headline was " Whos fault is it that young girls are dressing too mature". Well in my opinion it is two at fault. The parents and the clothes manufacturers. Don't make it the consumer can't buy it! AND parents I know you think your letting your little girls be all HOT and in style, but honestly think of what you are setting you child up for. RAPE for one and the most important!!! Your children can be in fashion and style without dressing like a 25 year old slut!!! Parents get a grip!!!!
Oh, shut your hole. Nothing like a nice piece of bald teenie weenie all dress up like a slutty wutty. If a droogie like me does not give them the "in out" "in out" someone else will; perhaps her daddy, or the pervo neighbor lurking next door drooling for a young fresh mouchic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Darth Tater 135,201
barger (Mar '12) 5 hr wondering 27
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 921
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 8 hr angery employe 9,179
Laurel County Schools 13 hr Rolly 7
Missing Boxer and Dachshund (wiener dog) in Lon... 15 hr Freddy Bumper 3
is hillary going to prison 15 hr Independent 68
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance