South Laurel Football SUCKS
shut up

Brownsville, TN

#144 Oct 4, 2010
you aint picking up your kids. he goes with someone else. all you do is pick up your daughters boyfriend. he spends more time with you than your own son.
bulldogloverky

Brownsville, TN

#145 Oct 4, 2010
Angie wrote:
He was with me I was pregnant with my 2nd child! He lied to u why don't just admit it. I will not risk my career or go to jail by whipping your ass! So just leave me alone! I have forgiven my husband but not u. He loves me unconditionally! That's why you can just leave things alone.
i told u he lied to me and u just admitted it so who's fault is that?i left him when i found out he was lyin but u want to just keep riding a dead horse!!always a drama ain't it?whatever angie like i said if u know he loves u so good then why do u keep startin with me?if he loves u soooo unconditionally that's good cause i don't know of anyone who wants him other than u so be happy!!!quit callin me names and runnin your mouth at me cause i will not take it!!so be happy u have a job and a family and let it go!!u keep grasping at straws here and all it is is funny and sad!!icould care less if u ever forgive me i don't need your forgiveness the only forgiveness i worry about is God's and i have that!
Geeeeez

London, KY

#146 Oct 4, 2010
Not for coach wrote:
They need to put a little thought in to their football program and spend some time finding a quality coach and not just hire the first one to apply!!!! Welch is NOT a coach!!! He has no coaching skills, no motivational skills and no common sense. A coach has to be smart to be good and that's definitely not Welch!! I'll be sending my son elsewhere if the program doesn't improve!!!!!
You know what, take your son and go then!!!
Geeeeez

London, KY

#147 Oct 4, 2010
ignorant parent wrote:
who are you sl fan?
Probably one of the football players, because unlike you idiot parents, most of the kids like welch because he cares about them.
Geeeeez

London, KY

#148 Oct 4, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be a coach or family of the coaches. Because I find it hard to believe that there is someone this stupid on the face of the planet. If you have watched just a half of a SL game this year you couldnt possibly defend these coaches. I hear people talking about lack of talent, and that is BS. They have talent but they refuse to play the better players because of what grade theyre in. But the biggest problem this staff has created is that there are a ton of kids that didnt, and wont try out for the team because of these idiots. Kids that could help the eam.
OK to clear this up once and for all about playing kids in the lower grades!!! He DOES NOT want your kid getting hurt out there on that field you stupid idiot!!! And why would you want your freshman or sophomore out there with boys who would outweigh them by about 100 pounds???!!! Does that clear it up for you?!
cats

Georgetown, KY

#149 Oct 4, 2010
U won't start a fight at pulaski
what

Waterloo, Canada

#150 Oct 4, 2010
Geeeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
OK to clear this up once and for all about playing kids in the lower grades!!! He DOES NOT want your kid getting hurt out there on that field you stupid idiot!!! And why would you want your freshman or sophomore out there with boys who would outweigh them by about 100 pounds???!!! Does that clear it up for you?!
you are a complete idiot. I started all 4 years in baseball basketball and football. Yes that means my freshman and sophomore years, you play the best players and get the ball to your best players. Period. I really do not know this coaching staff first hand but I have watched them play this year and it is sad that anybody would take up for them. Total disgrace that a 5a school can not compete with anybody. Like I said before I have talked to the higher ups one on one and you will not have to take your child to corbin. They are gone. Trust me. I know
cardinal fan

London, KY

#151 Oct 9, 2010
What ever happened to the coach who grabbed the RB Last week?
clown coach

London, KY

#152 Oct 9, 2010
FIRE Welch...Fire Welch.....Fire Welch, and for our Keavy, Pittsburg & EB fans. Far Welch.. Far Welch!

What are we know? 0-8. LOL What a Clown!
Uhmmmm

London, KY

#153 Oct 9, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>you are a complete idiot. I started all 4 years in baseball basketball and football. Yes that means my freshman and sophomore years, you play the best players and get the ball to your best players. Period. I really do not know this coaching staff first hand but I have watched them play this year and it is sad that anybody would take up for them. Total disgrace that a 5a school can not compete with anybody. Like I said before I have talked to the higher ups one on one and you will not have to take your child to corbin. They are gone. Trust me. I know
Well before you go spouting your words of wisdom, maybe you should check out one of the freshman or jv games. They need to play well in those games and WIN before they should even be considered for the varsity squad. Yes?
concerned parent

Englewood, CO

#154 Oct 10, 2010
The south laurel football program is falling apart. I have never seen a more unorganized or less diciplined program. Certain kids can throw a temper tantrum and quit every week, then start the next game. The rest of the kids learn that this is acceptable behavior. When it's not, we all know in the real world if we get upset with our boss, we don't quit and then come back. Coach Welch is a very nice man and truly tries with these kids, but just isn't successful. If your in over your head step down. Obviously this is the case. He only has and keeps that job because of his wife's position on the school board. Coach Powenski on the other hand is just ridiculous. He is constantly yelling and bad mouthing all the players, and calls the stupidest plays I've ever seen in my life. The parents that are responding to these posts saying "take your kid elsewhere" well I think we all know who you must be because there are only about 2 or 3 that like the coaching staff. Yeah sure the kids need some improvemnt, but they have to have someone who can teach them ways to improve their skills. I mean some of these kids were undefeated in middle school, so you can't say they don't have talent. I've never heard such a thing as not playing freshmen and sophomores so they don't get hurt either. Thats the worst excuse you could have came up with. I think the entire coaching staff should either step down or be fired, and we should start next year fresh and new. Lets just get this season over with without any injuries.
what

Waterloo, Canada

#155 Oct 10, 2010
They are gone. Stop worrying about it.
Really

London, KY

#156 Oct 10, 2010
He only has and keeps that job because of his wife's position on the school board.??? She is NOT on the school board, she is the Director of Pupil Personnel. Not the same thing at all.
SLH

Paris, KY

#157 Oct 10, 2010
Hey Al Bundy still living out your high school football days at Polk High in your early 40's. That may be the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Hey I hear there will be a Duran Duran reunion tour next summer so you better dust of those bandanas and leather pants. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
BigBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Welch would make a good Asst.Coach, but that's about it. maybe better as a S&C Coach? As for the 1986 team, I played on that team. Earnest Thompson(steroid king) was the only real lineman we had and he went to EKU as a NT. The rest where ok,Huff & White, but nothing special.
That team should have won a state Title but we didn't have a QB who could throw and teams loaded the box to stop Asher and Bowling. Plus Asher played hurt and IIRC he missed some PT due to an injury. Big Shawn was a Beast though. Gibson was way overrated, and we had little help from our WR's that year. Had we had a QB, put Williams at Slot, we may have won it all. Oh well can't change that now,LOL
BigBlack

London, KY

#158 Oct 10, 2010
SLH wrote:
Hey Al Bundy still living out your high school football days at Polk High in your early 40's. That may be the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Hey I hear there will be a Duran Duran reunion tour next summer so you better dust of those bandanas and leather pants. Hahahahahahahahahaha.<quote d text>
I bet you know all about men in leather pants? And anyone that would reference Duran Duran gives it away, you polished alot pole!

PS. Reading comprehension can be your friend.

PSS. The ""Hahahahahahahaha "" also gives your flamingness away.
LOL

Liberty, KY

#159 Oct 10, 2010
I dont know these coaches but South Laurel has a bunch of boys that look like Middle School Players..Sorry But its true.
slfan

London, KY

#160 Oct 11, 2010
Uhmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well before you go spouting your words of wisdom, maybe you should check out one of the freshman or jv games. They need to play well in those games and WIN before they should even be considered for the varsity squad. Yes?
you need to know what you are talking about before you start spouting your mouth off and know that they only started the sophmores on offence in jv games they would NOT let them play defence so they had to play fresmen and if you watched a game you would know that a sophmore is leading the varsity team in tackles,interceptions,four start offence two start defence and look at how many play special teams,also a couple more should be starting offfence
otherpeople

Mount Vernon, KY

#161 Oct 11, 2010
slfan wrote:
<quoted text>you need to know what you are talking about before you start spouting your mouth off and know that they only started the sophmores on offence in jv games they would NOT let them play defence so they had to play fresmen and if you watched a game you would know that a sophmore is leading the varsity team in tackles,interceptions,four start offence two start defence and look at how many play special teams,also a couple more should be starting offfence
I agree you should know what you are talking about before rushing home to jump on a trash talking website that all young and old children alike are seeing. although there is some good sophmore players that do play varsity - No they are not leading the varsity team in tackles or rushing yards or anyother. South Laurel has two games to go let them finish this season - the end score truly show that there are a only a handful of true Varsity team leaders on this team compared to other teams they are playing. This team needs much more than 3 - 4 players with varsity expierence.
Undereducated go along wa

Mount Vernon, KY

#162 Oct 11, 2010
clown coach wrote:
FIRE Welch...Fire Welch.....Fire Welch, and for our Keavy, Pittsburg & EB fans. Far Welch.. Far Welch!
What are we know? 0-8. LOL What a Clown!
I dont know you but you really are STUPID....
slfan

London, KY

#163 Oct 11, 2010
otherpeople wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you should know what you are talking about before rushing home to jump on a trash talking website that all young and old children alike are seeing. although there is some good sophmore players that do play varsity - No they are not leading the varsity team in tackles or rushing yards or anyother. South Laurel has two games to go let them finish this season - the end score truly show that there are a only a handful of true Varsity team leaders on this team compared to other teams they are playing. This team needs much more than 3 - 4 players with varsity expierence.
no one said anything about rushing yards so read the comment again and then go to www.khsaa.org go to the stats for south laurel and see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a good liberal attorney in the London area 11 min Mr Skin jr 1
Democrats are the true evil party. I have proof. 16 min I stand for God 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wake Up 170,552
Why Do Blacks Say "Axe" instead of "Ask"? (Jun '11) 1 hr AtheistLibertarian 59
Gillibrand likes to be around a rapist 1 hr She must go now 2
whatever happened to sylvia mason 11 hr meme 2
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 16 hr Retired 6

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages