Who's the hottest man/woman on Night ...

Who's the hottest man/woman on Night Shift at Sara Lee?

Posted in the London Forum

Big Fan

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I think my man is...he's one hot loaf ;)
BrutalMaster

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Oh yeah, well I jam dildos in hisasshole while he is bent over at work. He said he is sick of your tired old sloppypussy qweefing and squirting all the time. He said its got a stench bleach won't kill and you have stretch marks like a road map and when he lays you out he can see his way from Maine to California. Your titsare saggy, shriveled and wrinkled up. Your pussylips hang down to your knees and flap in the wind. Yeah he is real pleased with you.....that is why he loves to be dildoed in theasshole at work!
BlTCH!
Sara Lee

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2010
i know a few hotties out there so who is everyone cheating with?
Intheknow

Paris, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2010
I can a sure you these women will be with someone husband they Love breaking up homes they down think what they are doing to the kids.
Curious

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Better watch Annah if she still works there,she is good at that.
concern

Paris, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2010
I think Danny Roark HOT......
sara

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
He's not to HOT his wife took him to the cleaner She got a ass like a twenty year old he is crazy.Look what he has now.
yeah

Baldwin City, KS

#8 Apr 10, 2011
danny roark is hot and his ex was a major bitch so no he's not crazy to get rid of that
big truck

Somerset, KY

#9 Jun 9, 2011
the guy that drives the big white ford with the red and blue stuff on it is hot
ITISI

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2011
I'm the hot one
sweet

London, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Danny roark has a 20 year old with a 20 years old nice ass have u seen her
Rollin and Trollin

Murray, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2011
I personally penetrate the hot bread loafs and give them a nice buttery filling.
sour

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Jun 19, 2011
He so wrinkle who would want him?
umm

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2011
well he's got a pretty young chick so i'm guessing her!!!! What's her name??? anyone know
ITISI

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Who is Danny Roark?
Darlene Roark

Morehead, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2011
Every who it is talking about me on here I'm not hard to find,,for your information first of all I'm not a Bitch and Danny never got rid of me I got RID of him I'm the move out and sued for a Divorce so we are going on with our lives so If you got a problem I can solve it because you want call me names to my face.
xxx

Somerset, KY

#18 Jul 11, 2011
big truck wrote:
the guy that drives the big white ford with the red and blue stuff on it is hot
i agree with this it takes a man to drive a truck like that and not a little boys hot wheel lol
hey

London, KY

#19 Dec 29, 2011
I think dsnnys girl friends name is jessica
ha ha

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2012
Darlene Roark wrote:
Every who it is talking about me on here I'm not hard to find,,for your information first of all I'm not a Bitch and Danny never got rid of me I got RID of him I'm the move out and sued for a Divorce so we are going on with our lives so If you got a problem I can solve it because you want call me names to my face.
'
you moved out because danny had a girlfriend because your winked butt couldn't please him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Smallwood 20 min Someone who cares 70
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min History Professor 149,567
Hearth side affairs 56 min Travis 18
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 58 min Travis 9,254
News Whata s Goina On 1 hr Friend 4
Whitney sawyers 3 hr ExFriend 9
Heather Woodward or Michelle Phillips 3 hr Worried 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages