why is sex so darn good with fat girls

why is sex so darn good with fat girls

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Lady Luck

Ferndale, MI

#23 Aug 14, 2010
Well, my man says that our bedroom time is alot better since i have picked up a little weight. I used to be very skinny and underweight. Im not sure what it has to do with it though. Im not huge but Im definately not a supermodel either.

Since: Aug 10

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Aug 14, 2010
Lady Luck wrote:
Well, my man says that our bedroom time is alot better since i have picked up a little weight. I used to be very skinny and underweight. Im not sure what it has to do with it though. Im not huge but Im definately not a supermodel either.
well good I have to have meat on the bone I started this topic and its good to know things like this thankyou
Wendell

London, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2010
Rodney Carrington, Goin home with a fat woman, warning adult langauage

&fe ature=related
Wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Aug 15, 2010
Lady Luck wrote:
Well, my man says that our bedroom time is alot better since i have picked up a little weight. I used to be very skinny and underweight. Im not sure what it has to do with it though. Im not huge but Im definately not a supermodel either.
My guess is your a sweat hog!

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27 Aug 15, 2010
Wendell wrote:
Rodney Carrington, Goin home with a fat woman, warning adult langauage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R32Ln7YZ6igXX&feature=rel ated
Saw him do this live in Atlanta a while back...hilarious!!

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Aug 15, 2010
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>L.M.A.O!I turn down more puss than you get!
Lmfao~~~ Hey there Gunner!!! See You are playing well with others lolz... Hope Your travels are all good.
speed bump

Roy, WA

#29 Aug 15, 2010
You don't need to put a bag over a fat girls head. Just turn her around doggie style and lean on her elbows. Just let the fat roll over her head. If you're lucky you might even find mushrooms to pick.
speed bump

Roy, WA

#30 Aug 15, 2010
Last time I stayed in a motel I could tell a fat girl was getting laid in the next room even though I didn't see who went in that room. All I heard was OH Oh Oh OHHHHH OOhhhhh OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHhhhhhh Spaghettios
HAHA

London, KY

#31 Aug 15, 2010
EASY BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE TO LOVE
speed bump

Roy, WA

#32 Aug 15, 2010
I saw a coal truck with a bumper sticker that said "If you see this truck a rockin, it's a fat girl"
lucky lady

Liberty, KY

#33 Aug 15, 2010
now let me tell ya aa not all men are perfect eighter because youre skinny still dont mean you know everything
speed bump

Roy, WA

#34 Aug 15, 2010
yeah but most of us will never remember he did a fat woman. That's the main reason why we teach our kids just to say NO to alcohol and drugs....next?????
Lady Luck

Ferndale, MI

#35 Aug 15, 2010
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is your a sweat hog!
That was very rude. That is not true and was very unneccesary. My guess is that you cant get laid and hate everyone for it (Mabe Ungly) LOL. I can lose weight, but you cant hide ugly. Haha. Don't comment to me anymore because I will not respond to you. I have said what I have to say. Unlike you I have respect for everyone except those that are disrespectful to me.
Lady Luck

Ferndale, MI

#36 Aug 15, 2010
Typo... (UGLY) is what I meant to say.

Since: Aug 10

Waterloo, Canada

#37 Aug 15, 2010
Well let me tell you men out there I am a man and I love my sex life with my wife it is always good so kiss my royal tukis and your just upset cause you can't get any
Wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#38 Aug 15, 2010
Lady Luck wrote:
Typo...(UGLY) is what I meant to say.
I still say your a SWEAT HOG,i may be ugly but at 5,9 165 i think i look ok,my wife at 5,2 110 looks great but we do control our weight so if you wont to be fat have at it not me.
I WILL CLARIFY

Logan, WV

#39 Aug 15, 2010
I myself, and many other men that I am friends with agree with me on this. Sleeping with a skinny girl is like sleeping with a hollow log. No matter how easy or hard u go most the time it's no pleasure. A heavier lady for me and for a lot more men is more pleasurable. The fact is that the "cooch" is tighter for some odd reason. Everyone needs love, so why put down larger women. I can speak for myself, we as men are often embarrassed to be seen with larger women because of society. I dated skinny girls in my college days and I can't tell you one that I could remember that was great in bed. I did see larger women here and there and I am please to say that I can remember every encounter. I married two years ago after dating this wonderful lady. When we started seeing each other, she was a heavier girl, about 190. I fell in love with her and didn't care to even acknowledge what anyone thought, I loved her! We got married and she is still heavy, weighing about 225. She is the most beautiful lady inside and out. Men don't be so judgmental, do what makes you happy. Whether you are with a small girl or a big girl, do what makes your heart happy. I did and I am loving my wife more and more every day!!!

Judged:

28

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wow

Campbellsville, KY

#40 Aug 15, 2010
I WILL CLARIFY wrote:
I myself, and many other men that I am friends with agree with me on this. Sleeping with a skinny girl is like sleeping with a hollow log. No matter how easy or hard u go most the time it's no pleasure. A heavier lady for me and for a lot more men is more pleasurable. The fact is that the "cooch" is tighter for some odd reason. Everyone needs love, so why put down larger women. I can speak for myself, we as men are often embarrassed to be seen with larger women because of society. I dated skinny girls in my college days and I can't tell you one that I could remember that was great in bed. I did see larger women here and there and I am please to say that I can remember every encounter. I married two years ago after dating this wonderful lady. When we started seeing each other, she was a heavier girl, about 190. I fell in love with her and didn't care to even acknowledge what anyone thought, I loved her! We got married and she is still heavy, weighing about 225. She is the most beautiful lady inside and out. Men don't be so judgmental, do what makes you happy. Whether you are with a small girl or a big girl, do what makes your heart happy. I did and I am loving my wife more and more every day!!!
what do you haul her in a MACK TRUCK?
Like it

United States

#41 Aug 15, 2010
I think a curvy girl with some meat on her bones is very sexy but there is a limit. You can also hold on to those hips better with a bigger girl, lol
Lady Luck

Ferndale, MI

#42 Aug 15, 2010
Whats is it to you what I want to be? I will be whatever I want to be, and what you say will not influence me in the least little way. Im not a hog, and I can turn almost every head there is to be turned. I am not conceided, but I think you need to learn some respect (Just A Little Bit). I'm not sure why anyone married you with that attitude. I dont look like a methed out aids victim. Sorry if thats all you are impressed with. I feel sorry for you. I have curves and am very proud of them. Ha. People are so dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Sheena 1,753
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Duh 171,878
Trump ! Mitchy ! 3 hr Pissed hillbilly 6
If your poor you live in Ca. 5 hr Truth comes out 5
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 6 hr Massacre z 20
Dr, William Pratt (Mar '09) 6 hr Former patient 49
my child came home from school with a dirty diaper (Feb '12) 6 hr petey funkelback 139

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages