Road Conditions
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inlondon

London, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Might as well get a thread started on how the roads are...in case anyone has to get out. KY 363 is snow covered and slick..Sunshine Hill Rd is extremely slick. Anybody been on US25 or I75 within the last cpl of hours?

Since: Jan 10

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2010
25 is pretty bad,or it was an hour ago.might have scraped it by now but it won't do much good till the snow stops,this was s-25,london to 552.552 still wasn't too bad.
Snow man

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Both 25 and 75 a little slick,you must drive slow
Be careful

Ford City, PA

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I 75 looking pretty good as of 30 min ago...west 80 rds covered with alot of slick spots..
Jed

Sheridan, AR

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Yea....they are all bad. Thanks to Lawrnce Kuhl and our fine bunch of magistrates, no salt was put on the county roads. Sounds like we need an overhaul in the fiscal court. Pretty bad to put peoples lives in danger and their children because you are wanting to be stubborn. I hope all of them are voted out. These roads are horrible.
RERE

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Jed wrote:
Yea....they are all bad. Thanks to Lawrnce Kuhl and our fine bunch of magistrates, no salt was put on the county roads. Sounds like we need an overhaul in the fiscal court. Pretty bad to put peoples lives in danger and their children because you are wanting to be stubborn. I hope all of them are voted out. These roads are horrible.
Pretty bad that some people couldnt stock up on what they needed for a few inches of snow we knew were coming.
Jed

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jan 7, 2010
RERE wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty bad that some people couldnt stock up on what they needed for a few inches of snow we knew were coming.
Thats not the point. The point is that some people were coming home from work and having to go get their kids from the baby sitters and having to deal with the bad roads.
lodime

Hazard, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
25 was pretty bad about a hour ago...192 was bout the same...east 80 was covered in snow but not real slick all of the side roads of east 80 are bad
roads not salted

Ripley, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2010
What I want to know is why sublimity from Droopy's on does not get salted or plowed? This time and last it was not touched. Extremely slick and the curves don't make it any better. WHY??
truth

Mckee, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
this is a very slick snow. be careful
curious

Sheridan, AR

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Is the road crew working on the roads tonight or should we expect roads to be in the same piss poor condition in the morning?
Annonymous

London, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Seeing as how they called off school way before it started I'd assume they aren't planning on doing anything about the roads, just my thoughts in the situation
Kuhliscool

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2010
Jed wrote:
I wonder if you know the difference between a county road and a state road?? Another issue might be that you need to find better things to do with your time than bash someone you know nothing about. I know the road department has been working hard, I've seen them out. At these temperatures there is only so much that can be done.
ouch

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2010
yeah they are pretty bad out west 80 too
wondering

London, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2010
How are the roads this morning?
just me

Lebanon, OH

#17 Jan 8, 2010
whats the parkway and johnson rd look like?
I Think

Kennett, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2010
johnson rd and park way are good
crusty ice

London, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2010
truth wrote:
this is a very slick snow. be careful
WTF,I had no ideal,brilliant,tremendous,stu pendous!
Slick snow
White snow
Cold snow
Flaky snow
Sticky snow
Fine snow
Yellow snow
Wet snow
Heavy snow
Brown snow
Pretty snow
Freezing snow
Melting snow
Crud snow
Slush snow
Crusty snow
Ice snow
Powder snow
Rime snow
Crystal snow
Big snow
Little snow
Graupel snow
Winter snow
Spring snow
Damn snow
Mountain snow
City snow
Country snow
Arctic snow
Crystalline snow
Thunder snow
Lake snow
Drift snow
Granular snow
Packed snow
Corn snow
Acid snow
Deep snow
WORKER

AOL

#20 Jan 8, 2010
RERE wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty bad when some of us have to go to work to pay for you people to sit your axx at home munching on your supplies you ran out and bought with the workers tax money.
KUHL is a FOOL

Sheridan, AR

#21 Jan 9, 2010
Kuhliscool wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you know the difference between a county road and a state road?? Another issue might be that you need to find better things to do with your time than bash someone you know nothing about. I know the road department has been working hard, I've seen them out. At these temperatures there is only so much that can be done.
Do I know the difference between county and state roads? Umm yea I do. Funny we called our magistrate bitchin and they told us that Kuhl said he was not going to salt the roads. I also heard the dispatchers on the radio sayin the same thing. And if the County Road Dept is workin so hard why are the side roads still covered. And yes at these temperatures there is only so much they can do. But they should have been out when all the other trucks in the state were, instead of waiting until now to do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 141,190
Serco has banned Confederate flag at work 1 hr Gator 7
more worker fired over minmum wage 2 hr Ecossais 8
Heather Hollingsworth Reynonlds Prego??Who the ... 3 hr titlexchange 3
Whant happeded to the murder lady Susie Baker ? (Jun '08) 8 hr Stephanie 83
Bristol Palin - knocked up again 11 hr like really 12
list of places to rent in or around london area. 14 hr want to know 2
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

London Mortgages