New York, Chicago, LA Must be Destroyed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ronco

London, KY

#27 Mar 1, 2013
"Researchers said the extra heat should be taken into account in future climate projections.

Scientists have for years been trying to untangle how big cities – with the sprawl of buildings and cars – affect climate.

The study suggests cities themselves have far-reaching effects on climate, in addition to the climate pollution caused by the burning of fossil fuels."

Shouldn't Willie Nelson and Baba Strysend be having a concert for Chicago's destruction?
Bth

Crossett, AR

#28 Mar 1, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
While you're destroying big cities, how about Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Dallas (where all the illegal migrant workers slave for big oil), Denver, St. Louis....you know. Just leave Laurel County in tact because it's a highly important place !
You are correct,we are the armpit of the world,not important enough for anyone to want to hurt.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Ronco wrote:
"Researchers said the extra heat should be taken into account in future climate projections.
Scientists have for years been trying to untangle how big cities – with the sprawl of buildings and cars – affect climate.
The study suggests cities themselves have far-reaching effects on climate, in addition to the climate pollution caused by the burning of fossil fuels."
Shouldn't Willie Nelson and Baba Strysend be having a concert for Chicago's destruction?
Doesn't it just make you wish that all these Republicans and Conservatives believed in cleaning up the environment? Gosh it does me. Don't you wish that big Corporate America would just admit they are wrecking our planet because they are too cheap to spend the money it takes to clean up their act? Don't you just wish that Republicans and conservatives would stop trying to protect the wealthy people long enough to realize our children are breathing their funk? I do.

Shouldn't Willie be paying all those taxes he owed, or is he a typical "good ole' boy" that dines with Mary Jane every day? Streisand doesn't need to do another concert the rest of her life since she was one of the highest paid entertainers of all time...and tells you just like it is. She spends enough money fighting for what she believes in and trust me, it isn't what you do. I do like the name you called her though, especially since you simply just didn't know how to spell it. I guess that's just another "good ole' boy" thing huh? We prefer you keep Willie down your way. He really fits your scene.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#30 Mar 3, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Chicago "bedbug capitol of the US." Their Queen post from Elmwood.
Does everyone in Chicago have those bites all over them? Man that's disgusting.
Guess it beats the syph's that run rampid in your town. You are why penicillin was invented.
mistymorn

London, KY

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Ronco wrote:
"Researchers said the extra heat should be taken into account in future climate projections.
Scientists have for years been trying to untangle how big cities – with the sprawl of buildings and cars – affect climate.
The study suggests cities themselves have far-reaching effects on climate, in addition to the climate pollution caused by the burning of fossil fuels."
Shouldn't Willie Nelson and Baba Strysend be having a concert for Chicago's destruction?
All those Hollywood nuts are bulldozing LA as we speak. You won't hear much about this revalation. No way to take freedom or money so Obama will not be interested. Although the same scientist that claims all the other evils of GCC say this is much worse, must be corrected.

Why do only things that can be metered and sold intrest these lying climate whores?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#32 Mar 3, 2013
mistymorn wrote:
<quoted text>
All those Hollywood nuts are bulldozing LA as we speak. You won't hear much about this revalation. No way to take freedom or money so Obama will not be interested. Although the same scientist that claims all the other evils of GCC say this is much worse, must be corrected.
Why do only things that can be metered and sold intrest these lying climate whores?
You must be in a cave. Most of Hollywood has moved to Chicago. More and more movies are being filmed here all the time. And alot of the stars are either from here, or, live here. I do hear that you have an interest in moving to San Francisco. Is that true?
BubbaJesus

Manchester, KY

#34 Mar 4, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be in a cave. Most of Hollywood has moved to Chicago. More and more movies are being filmed here all the time. And alot of the stars are either from here, or, live here. I do hear that you have an interest in moving to San Francisco. Is that true?
Ah, the leftwing slightly bigoted barb, San francisco.

Democrats believe "gay" is an insult. I wish they could move into the 21st century. Their war on women and now the first shot of the Democrats War on Gays.
BubbaJesus

Manchester, KY

#35 Mar 4, 2013
Forbes- "It is easy to love California, but its high taxes? Not so much. And it just got worse as California Voters Sock It To The Rich. Some will head for the exits before selling real estate or a business, taking a company public or winning a large legal settlement. Here are a few tips culled from 30 years of tax practice in the Golden State."

When in the pit of Hell even purgatory looks appealing.
Ralph

Manchester, KY

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Angie's List.

"Chicago Accountants
CHICAGO, IL

7,034 Accountants are in Chicago

83 Chicago Accountants are TOP RATED

Want to know who's Top Rated?
Join Now"

We know who is at the bottom.
curious

Pineville, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Meteorologist in my family. I'll leave it up to that person. Huh....not you.
blah blah blah...hope you get sinkholes soon like florida.....you lying biotch
if they

Nicholasville, KY

#38 Mar 5, 2013
If they destroyed all these great cities, who would teach all you london hilljacks how to read, write, spell, add, subtract, divide, drive, work, etc, etc, etc.? Thank GOD for displaced yankees ! Have "ya'll" forgot who WON The Civil War ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr LonelyLady 183
CNN staff reportedly on suicide watch 1 hr ha ha ha ha 1
dem gubernatorial candidate will not support cr... 1 hr Thomas J 1
Russia connection 1 hr Thomas J 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,667
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr DD dang 9,285
Ricky Smallwood friend 1 hr lawn mower man 79

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages