did they die?
Lex 18

London, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2010
50 yr old Ernist Hampton was killed in this accident
Sad

Kittanning, PA

#4 Jan 14, 2010
ive always said that that road needs caution lights and some guardrailing,and salted better then it is.now maybe that this has happened something might get done.
relative

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Ernest Hampton died and the other driver, Shawn Wagers, is in very bad condition. Both families need all the prayers they can get.
yep

London, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2010
Do they think Shawn will make it through...I just know him and was worried.
pray

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2010
pray for these 2 familys
friend

London, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2010
does anyone no any more about shawn
yep

London, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2010
Yeah is Shawn still going to be alright?
yep

London, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2010
relative wrote:
Ernest Hampton died and the other driver, Shawn Wagers, is in very bad condition. Both families need all the prayers they can get.
is shawn going to be okay? update us, there are people worried
interested

Clay City, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2010
what did ernest hampton do for a living? think i may know him
Old Man

London, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2010
This WAS NOT the Ernie Hampton that does upholstery work and lives on PineTop Road. It was his cousin, a son to Jay Hampton. He was on the way to help take care of his dad, who is very ill, when the accident occured. Prayers to the Hampton Family.
interested

Clay City, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2010
i was wondering if it was upholstery ernie. still praying for the family though. thx
60 Gunner

Little Valley, NY

#14 Jan 14, 2010
Old Man wrote:
This WAS NOT the Ernie Hampton that does upholstery work and lives on PineTop Road. It was his cousin, a son to Jay Hampton. He was on the way to help take care of his dad, who is very ill, when the accident occured. Prayers to the Hampton Family.
What a dam shame!Rest peaceful Mr.Hampton.
wondering

London, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2010
Does anyone know how Shawn is doing?
relative

Ripley, TN

#16 Jan 14, 2010
shawn has a head injury but he is going to be okay. there was still black ice on that road, and guard rails are needed so badly right there.
hey

Harrison, AR

#17 Jan 14, 2010
shawn is going to be okay. he has to have skin graphs and has a bad head injury but they expect he will recover. that was the last i heard when i talk to someone in his family early. they are all very upset so pray for them and the other guys family. its sad accidents like this happen. expecially pray for shawns kids. they need their daddy. lets all just hope for the best and if anything else is heared everyone help everyone who is worried.
faith

Bedminster, NJ

#18 Jan 14, 2010
i am praying for both familys. this breaks my heart. i pray that shawn will be doing well soon. rest in peace mr. Hampton.
informed

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2010
Shawn is on his way home from lexington now.
Not Only

Crossett, AR

#20 Jan 14, 2010
Pray for Mr. Hamptons kids as well, they lost their father. I don't know, but I highly doubt that someone with a serious head injury would be on their way home right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Blacklagoon 164,739
Grave robbers 5 hr disgusted 1
Swack Me 6 hr swack 1
Cookie Factory Orientation (Nov '11) 6 hr Andrew 12
Dem win in Ga 7 hr yes 9
Real crimes crooked Hillary did 7 hr yes 29
cheaters on 2nd shift at aisin (Dec '09) 15 hr Pickles daddy 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages