Looking to rent in London KY

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Mel1946

London, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2008
I am looking for a place to rent in London KY. 2-3 bedroom and can pay 300-400 monthly rent. Please help me. I need to move by the 3rd of the month.
house for rent

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2008
Rent what?
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2008
Mel1946 wrote:
I am looking for a place to rent in London KY. 2-3 bedroom and can pay 300-400 monthly rent. Please help me. I need to move by the 3rd of the month.
I know the feeling. I am having to find a place myself by the middle of August at the latest. Not only that but I need a job too. There is a house for rent on 312 that I called about today but have not heard back from the woman who owns it. Spring Street apartments has one that just came open and they are cleaning it up but you may want to check there. I think it is a 2 bedroom apartment 350 deposit, 375 a month I think. The land lady turned me down on that because of no job. there have been some advertised in the Sentinel Echo if you want to go to www.sentinel-echo.com and check the classifieds. By the way, I hope you know just how much Mrs. Smallwood appreciates your prayers since you had left a post on Laurel Cookie Factory-what do you think.
courtknee

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2008
there was a place to rent down a street by a 1st national branch on 4th street. I don't know the name of the street just that its somewhere there near fnb and iga and the costume shop but it may be unavailable by now. I think Mitch Lewis might have it.
Snoope Doggie

Little Valley, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2008
babygirl75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling. I am having to find a place myself by the middle of August at the latest. Not only that but I need a job too. There is a house for rent on 312 that I called about today but have not heard back from the woman who owns it. Spring Street apartments has one that just came open and they are cleaning it up but you may want to check there. I think it is a 2 bedroom apartment 350 deposit, 375 a month I think. The land lady turned me down on that because of no job. there have been some advertised in the Sentinel Echo if you want to go to www.sentinel-echo.com and check the classifieds. By the way, I hope you know just how much Mrs. Smallwood appreciates your prayers since you had left a post on Laurel Cookie Factory-what do you think.
Did you not just say in the post about food prices that you made $262.00 a month? Now you are saying you have no job. Maybe the $262.00 is child support or something. Any way, there are jobs out there. I see "Now hiring" signs up all the time.
Woods

Aurora, OH

#6 Jul 27, 2008
Drive out to Pepperhill off 192, there's usually more than one for rent since there's so many apartments in that area. There's a lot of apartments in the Morgan Street area too.
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2008
courtknee wrote:
there was a place to rent down a street by a 1st national branch on 4th street. I don't know the name of the street just that its somewhere there near fnb and iga and the costume shop but it may be unavailable by now. I think Mitch Lewis might have it.
That is the Spring Street apartments. I think it is still open since I just talked to the landlady yesterday.
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2008
Snoope Doggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not just say in the post about food prices that you made $262.00 a month? Now you are saying you have no job. Maybe the $262.00 is child support or something. Any way, there are jobs out there. I see "Now hiring" signs up all the time.
No the 262 a month is from KTAP until child support kicks in but that is being cancelled the first of September. I would most certainly like to know where the jobs are that you are talking about because the ones that I know are hiring has not called me back and this has been going on since the first of July.
Brandy Benge

London, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2008
babygirl75 wrote:
<quoted text> No the 262 a month is from KTAP until child support kicks in but that is being cancelled the first of September. I would most certainly like to know where the jobs are that you are talking about because the ones that I know are hiring has not called me back and this has been going on since the first of July.
I am pretty sure that waffle house is hiring and hardees on 192,if you dont mind working at a restraunt cause i know they suck but thats what i am doing
Brandy Benge

London, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2008
Mel1946 wrote:
Wildwood apartments is taking applications and laurel village trailor park has some places open and there was a few more places in the sentinel echo. I am looking too

Since: Jul 08

London

#11 Jul 27, 2008
If you have no job and no income, how are you going to reant a house?
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2008
Lazdaz wrote:
If you have no job and no income, how are you going to reant a house?
Right now I have enough for a deposit. If I can get a job between the first and middle of August I will be ok. And as for Wildwood I was pretty much told I had to have perfect credit to rent there since I had never rented before. Some help huh?

London

#13 Jul 27, 2008
Wasn't trying to be nasty but I have rentals and I would never rent to someone without a solid job and 1st & last months rent. I've been burned too many times.
maybe

AOL

#14 Jul 28, 2008
Lazdaz wrote:
Wasn't trying to be nasty but I have rentals and I would never rent to someone without a solid job and 1st & last months rent. I've been burned too many times.
I bet you've done some burning too.
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2008
Lazdaz wrote:
I completely understand that but my situation was getting pretty desperate. I despise the fact that there are so many people out there that make things harder for the rest of us. Anyway, things have changed somewhat since I last posted, so good luck to anyone else out there that is having a hard time too!

London

#16 Jul 30, 2008
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you've done some burning too.
I'm a little slow. What does that mean?
InTheKnow

London, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2008
babygirl75 wrote:
<quoted text>Right now I have enough for a deposit. If I can get a job between the first and middle of August I will be ok. And as for Wildwood I was pretty much told I had to have perfect credit to rent there since I had never rented before. Some help huh?
I lived in wildwood for 2 years, it was my first place on my own...they dont do a credit check they just do a criminal background check and your deposit and rent are based on your income
babygirl75

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2008
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in wildwood for 2 years, it was my first place on my own...they dont do a credit check they just do a criminal background check and your deposit and rent are based on your income
They did do a credit check because the manager told me exactly what was on my report. I don't know why they did that;maybe because I haven't ever rented anything before. But the manager has told me to get the credit taken care of then reapply for the apartment. I can't wait no three months for those things on my credit to disappear.
chris27

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2008
IT DONT MATTER TO ME ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP...I JUST NEED A PLACE TO RENT FOR MY FAMILY..I AM WILLING TO PAY $800.00 A MONTH FOR A HOME..3 BEDROOM 2 BATH AND IN GOOD SHAPE..AND VERY VERY CLEAN..
shocking

Richlands, VA

#20 Aug 25, 2008
be careful not to rent places serviced by RECC/Jackson electric. There rates ridiculously high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just saying 148,850
green light on outside front door (Jan '11) 4 hr Amber 123
Tim Hampton 6 hr What 33
innocent people placed on watch list 7 hr TRUTH 7
Ladys At London Bingo 7 hr Bingo 12
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 9 hr John 571
NRA sucks (Dec '12) 10 hr wowed 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages