Help!! Does Wal-Mart drug test?

Help!! Does Wal-Mart drug test?

Posted in the London Forum

Kush

London, KY

#1 May 2, 2011
Does the London walmart drug test? If so what method do they use(mouth swap, pee test)? Is there anyway to get around it? Thanks
haha

Kittanning, PA

#2 May 2, 2011
Yeah, they drug test u moron. No way around it. They use swab, pee, and blood. Go to McDonalds and get a job. U dope head.
Dreams

London, KY

#3 May 2, 2011
haha wrote:
Yeah, they drug test u moron. No way around it. They use swab, pee, and blood. Go to McDonalds and get a job. U dope head.
You really should just kill yourself, the world would be a better place without judge mental, ignorant morons like yourself.
wondering

Tiptonville, TN

#4 May 2, 2011
Walmart does drug test, its a simple urine test that you go down and take, the place is next door to the job shop.
30 days

Somerset, KY

#5 May 4, 2011
it [pot stays with you for 30 days before you get clean from one joint if you smoked it! and there isn't a way around it 2 way glass and temp. in cup has to be your body temp, so wait 32 days did you will be able to pass a drug test. pills 4 days
meeeee

United States

#6 May 4, 2011
I have a terrific idea, STOP DOING DRUGS, simple and no more worries.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#7 May 4, 2011
Kush wrote:
Does the London walmart drug test? If so what method do they use(mouth swap, pee test)? Is there anyway to get around it? Thanks
Check around at Tatoo shop's and places. There use to be a drink you could get, but it's like $40 for a 20 ounce bottle. BUT, it DOES work. I used it to get my surface mining card!
Tried

Morehead, KY

#8 May 4, 2011
Yes they drug test everyone before orientation, they send you for a urine test, the biggest thing all places do anymore is the background check, they go back 10 years & it shows everything from drug to speeding tickets, drugs will ruin your life, about the only jobs you can get using drugs are in fast food, if you windup getting a drug charge on your background it will haunt you for years
LOL

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 May 6, 2011
haha wrote:
MCDONALDS DRUG TEST !
Stop prohibition

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Jul 24, 2012
meeeee wrote:
I have a terrific idea, STOP DOING DRUGS, simple and no more worries.
I have a terrific idea. ANSWER THE QUESTION and not provide your own personal judgements that nobody gives a f*ck about :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
towing companies: is there a legal limit theyre... (Sep '09) 44 min Kennae 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 152,052
east 80 yard sale!! 22+ miles of sales labor da... 1 hr FOUNDER 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr Joe 9,323
Smallwood 2 hr A friend 5
pelosi says obama created islamic state 4 hr great news 1
obama let illegals use stole SS number 5 hr Taxpayer 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance