First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#23 Sep 21, 2012
The Sheriff went to the big Church in town, and the people and his family never knew that he was lusting after other men.
Sad, But I don't see how he qualifies as being more moral than the Democrats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21261 ...

Colorado, Republican Retired "Sheriff of the Year"
Arrested in a Sting for soliciting Gay Sex with a Male Prostitute he intended to pay with Meth.
All caught on Video in a motel room by his County Deputies.
The Republican Sheriff was locked up in his own jail.

Is this the kinda guy the Republican Preachers are holding up, and calling them More Moral than Democrats?
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#24 Sep 21, 2012
Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the TRUTH and the Life."

Jesus did not like people telling lies. Why do the Republicans HATE the Truth?
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#25 Sep 21, 2012
http://randyreport.blogspot.com/2012/08/gopro...

Goprouds People Speak for Themselves.

Republican HomoCon (Homosexual Conservative) Party in Tampa, Fla during the Convention.

Republican Preacher are these your more moral Republicans?

They have the Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney belief of the privileged few, and the Moocher Parasites.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#26 Sep 21, 2012
HomoCons, Shazaam, what are these Republicans gonna come up with next?
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#27 Oct 13, 2012
Do we have any HomoCons in this Forum?
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#28 Oct 13, 2012
A lot of these Republican HomoCons are Computer Geeks, so one of them might be mad at me. Could be one of these Republican HomoCons attacking my computer 7 times in about 2 months.

I would point out to you Republican HomoCons that I never said anything bad about Gay Folks. I just point out that there are just as many or more Gays and Lesbians in the Republican Party as there are in the Democratic Party, so it should be a non-issue in the elections. And, the Republican Hypocrite Preachers Need to Shut Up about it, so I don't see why you Republican HomoCons would want to get mad at me.

I don't have anything against you HomoCons, except that you are in the Satanic Republican Party, and I wouldn't want to see you go to Hell with the Republican Preachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min zookeeper 6,942
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,236
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 131,106
is Pelosi insane 16 min learn to read 9
racist holder get $77million job 19 min lib are crooks 2
people on needle 2 hr superbitch 1
North Main Kroger 8 hr Just curious cust... 1

London Jobs

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]