South East Ky In National News Again
kidroc

London, KY

#45 Mar 2, 2013
if the bible teaches that if a man lays with a man,or likewise woman with woman that it is an abomination.and i'm not disputing that,what does it say for the minister that performs the marriage cerimonies?doesn't the bible also say -not to have part in their iniquities and doesn't that include all born again christians?
heynow

Brodhead, KY

#46 Mar 2, 2013
The mayor of Vicco is gay as a three dollar bill. This is only happening to draw attention, that's it.
kidroc

London, KY

#47 Mar 2, 2013
yea,the more the debate the more they are painting their eyes and nails,pink bloomers and all.
try

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Mar 2, 2013
loopy wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say anyhing about hate or bigotry? Where did I say anything about religion? I just repeated what our Creator states in His Word. He made us and HE says it is an abomination.
As for slaves in The Bible, it was a profession in those times. God warned those who had slaves to treat them fairly. If you didn't have anything but yourself to survive with, you could become a slave. It meant survival. Are you saying God is wrong? Are you saying you know better than The Creator? Are you saying on Judgement Day you won't drop to your knees like everyone else on earth will?
Mark 3:29, whoever blasphemies against the holy spirit has no forgiveness forever, but is guilty of everlasting sin. This is the only written sin unforgivable. Thou shalt not judge. Romans 5:6 Christ, while we were weak, died for ungodly men at the appointed time. verse 7 for hardly will anyone die for a righteous man, perhaps someone even dares to die. verse 8 but God commands his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 4:12 That is why just as through one sin, entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because thy had all sinned.
kidroc

London, KY

#49 Mar 2, 2013
all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
true

Cincinnati, OH

#50 Mar 2, 2013
kidroc wrote:
all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
That is true kidrock. Also those whom have lied, stold, had sex with anyone other than their first bride/groom before marriage, practices witchcraft, blasphemies, murders, even during wars, so I guess that is about all of us. Thank God for Jesus and the fact that we are not supposed to condemn, nor look down on anyone. There is only one God, and that is Jahovah.
kidroc

London, KY

#51 Mar 2, 2013
He's your provider,Jehovah Jirah God of salvation,God of messiah.His son he came to you and testified of him.He is Jehovah the God that healeth thee.
Usuqa M-Diq

London, KY

#52 Mar 2, 2013
kidroc wrote:
He's your provider,Jehovah Jirah God of salvation,God of messiah.His son he came to you and testified of him.He is Jehovah the God that healeth thee.
NO!

ALLAH is the most high, to be exalted above all others!!
to Usuqa

Cincinnati, OH

#53 Mar 2, 2013
We will examine certain qualities of Allah as stated in the Quran and briefly compare them to Yahweh and see where the evidence leads us. The reason why we are comparing Allah to Yahweh as opposed to contrasting Yahweh to the quranic portrait of Allah, using the Quran as the standard, is due to the fact that it is Islam that claims to worship the same God of the Holy Bible. Thus, the burden of proof rests upon the Muslims to defend this contention since they believe Allah is the same as Yahweh.

AUTHOR OF EVIL

The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)

Yet, the Quran teaches that Allah is the author of evil:

Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is He Who deceives them. And when they stand up for As-Salat (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allah but little. S. 4:142 Hilali-Khan

And (the unbelievers) schemed and planned, and Allah schemed also, and the best of schemers is Allah. S. 3:54

Are they then secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99 Pickthall

Remember how the unbelievers schemed against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or to slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They scheme and plot, but the best of schemers is Allah. S. 8:30

And when We make people taste of mercy after an affliction touches them, lo! they devise schemes (makrun) against Our communication. Say: Allah is quicker to scheme (makran); surely Our apostles write down what you plan. S. 10:21

And those before them did indeed scheme (makara), but all scheming (al-makru) is Allah's; He knows what every soul earns, and the unbelievers shall come to know for whom is the (better) issue of the abode. S. 13:42

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme, while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The term for scheme in Arabic is makara which denotes one who is a deceiver, one who is conniving, a schemer. It is always used in a negative sense. Allah is thus seen as the best of deceivers, the premiere schemer and conniving one.

This is not simply a Christian perspective but one thoroughly endorsed by Muslim theologians as well.

For example Dr. Mahmoud M. Ayoub in his book, The Quran and Its Interpreters, Vol. II The House of Imran, brings up the question of "how the word makr (scheming or plotting), which implies deceitfulness or dishonesty, could be attributed to God." (Ibid.[1992 State University of New York Press, Albany], p. 165)
kidroc

London, KY

#54 Mar 2, 2013
that's your opinion-not mine
Old Man

Kenosha, WI

#55 Mar 5, 2013
People better start taking heed To the King James version of the Holy Bible and cut out the rif-raf. Are people to ignorant to see what is going on around them? Do they not care? What is up with this world? Right now, this day we live in, people better start fearing GOD, not man. Man is not going to keep you out of a burning Hell for eternity, but Jesus, our saviour can.
kidroc

London, KY

#56 Mar 5, 2013
Usuqa M-Diq wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
ALLAH is the most high, to be exalted above all others!!
that's your opinion not mine.i guess that's why we still havea war going on with those terriorist groups,huh?
kidroc

London, KY

#57 Mar 5, 2013
every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jerus Christ is king of kings and Lord of Lords,to the glory of God the Father.and that includes allah whether you accept it or not.
Old Man

Kenosha, WI

#58 Mar 5, 2013
Everyone will see Jesus, but only the pure in heart shall see God.
kidroc

London, KY

#59 Mar 5, 2013
TRUTH!!!
rock

United States

#60 Mar 6, 2013
cant force mofos into heaven by removing the option to sin, dammit, they have to CHOOSE christ, it doesnt count if they are FORCED to choose christ.

idiots.
kidroc

East Bernstadt, KY

#61 Mar 7, 2013
christians are soppose to share the good news of the gosple with others.they are not forced to do anything ,it's a free choice.no one makes anyone choose.some have never heard,so how will they hear if a christian does not tell them.all they have to do is say i don't want to hear it.if you were asleep in your house and at some point in time your house caught on fire,wouldn't it be the christian thing to do to wake you up and warn you?or would you not want to hear it--because they were trying to warn you so you could get to safety. just beause they were a christian? wouldn't it be your choice to get out or not?
Here is your sign

London, KY

#62 Mar 7, 2013
kidroc wrote:
if the bible teaches that if a man lays with a man,or likewise woman with woman that it is an abomination.and i'm not disputing that,what does it say for the minister that performs the marriage cerimonies?doesn't the bible also say -not to have part in their iniquities and doesn't that include all born again christians?
Really? What exact Bible verse says that? Bet you can't show where it says homosexuality is an abomination.
BubbaJesus

London, KY

#63 Mar 7, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>That is true kidrock. Also those whom have lied, stold, had sex with anyone other than their first bride/groom before marriage, practices witchcraft, blasphemies, murders, even during wars, so I guess that is about all of us. Thank God for Jesus and the fact that we are not supposed to condemn, nor look down on anyone. There is only one God, and that is Jahovah.
No, no, no! How could you be asked to not have an "uneven yoke." How can you "shun all appearances of evil?" I asked you to make judgments every day. It is your Christain Duty to make judgements of others' character and their fruit.

I made it so simple for you guys. Why "wrest the scriptures to thine own destruction?"

Do not make the judgement to Heaven or a judgement to Hell. That's it. Now back to your regulaly scheduled war and hate fest.
BubbaJesus

London, KY

#64 Mar 7, 2013
Oh BTW.

To vote for murder or other abominations is "yoking" up. You have pulled their plow one votes worth.

Your name.......... was not found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tims pay lake 4 min Paradise lakes 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min President DonJ Trump 163,525
Ringling Brothers B&B Circus! 32 min Not Anymore 3
levi jackson state park 40 min imo 15
Laurel County Sheriff's Department shoots horse 1 hr Hep 9
Corinna Lashon Mcqueen 3 hr Concerned 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr Josie putty tats 9,417

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages