First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eversole

Harrison, AR

#1 Apr 1, 2011
I was looking for your ex-wife the one I loved taking from u do you know where she's at.You still selling beer an all that good stuff,i will come ann see you on greenbrair,or your womens in london heard you were selling over there bye the park I ask bo were u are talk soon
Laid Back

Eubank, KY

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Eversole wrote:
I was looking for your ex-wife the one I loved taking from u do you know where she's at.You still selling beer an all that good stuff,i will come ann see you on greenbrair,or your womens in london heard you were selling over there bye the park I ask bo were u are talk soon
He does live down by the ranger station ,in a new double wide he is really milking that cow dry and loving it he said that ho was his sugar momma and meth ho.....Well hate to say this u he is way smarter than her .He done Bobbi like a dog and Regina say all of it.
Eversole

Harrison, AR

#3 Apr 2, 2011
i'm looking for Sabra he;s been married 5 times an evelyn an michelle were good women till they got with that loser sabra left him for another women so what does that tell u!hell every wife he has had he has beat on them.
Laid Back

Eubank, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2011
Eversole wrote:
i'm looking for Sabra he;s been married 5 times an evelyn an michelle were good women till they got with that loser sabra left him for another women so what does that tell u!hell every wife he has had he has beat on them.
Regina and Fonda licks on women also Ben likes that their girlfriends with them they all share with each other oh so nasty .I new Bobbi well and she was done really bad by that piece of crap .He is probably already beating on that pill ho she is dumb enough to put up with him she can't get anyone else.
worker

Lebanon, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Laid Back wrote:
<quoted text> Regina and Fonda licks on women also Ben likes that their girlfriends with them they all share with each other oh so nasty .I new Bobbi well and she was done really bad by that piece of crap .He is probably already beating on that pill ho she is dumb enough to put up with him she can't get anyone else.
Why do you hate Regina so? What has she done to you? Or maybe she turned you down? I worked with her on the stick line and always liked her, she has gone downhill ever since, and very much so in the last year. If Ben has as much psychological control over her as you say, he'll finish her off. I don't think the Regina that she was then would even been seen with someone like Ben. I think she has mental problems. Hopefully if he does have control over her she'll be strong enough to break free.
Laid Back

Eubank, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2011
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Regina so? What has she done to you? Or maybe she turned you down? I worked with her on the stick line and always liked her, she has gone downhill ever since, and very much so in the last year. If Ben has as much psychological control over her as you say, he'll finish her off. I don't think the Regina that she was then would even been seen with someone like Ben. I think she has mental problems. Hopefully if he does have control over her she'll be strong enough to break free.
I see her as she is a trouble making ho and all they do is lie on people for their benefit and then does the suck up game to their faces can't blame Ben for her stupidity and that she is.I believe she drug him from the bottom of the ocean and that is pure sh(tin my book I think when her ex packed her junk and put her out the door that is what done her in because she thought she was so special that he would keep putting up with all her lies he is a good man and she can't stand it now because the women that he has now he said that was the best women he has ever had----------
worker

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
Theres two sides to every story. I'm sure that George was a good man probably didn't go out on her till maybe at the end. But that doesn't make him a good husband, many men don't appreciate their women or treat them right till she starts slipping away (and getting her needs met elsewhere) then their whole attitude changes. By then its usually to late and everybody blames the woman. At one time Regina loved George and was much better to him than he was to her.

I'm sure the divorce was much more painful to her than it was to him. Personally I felt like she dug Ben up from the bottom of the gut pile and don't think he would have ever had a chance with her if she wasn't going through such a bad time. But if they love each other and get along that's great, maybe he is just what she needs. But he better not get too sure of his "sugar momma". She can do alot better than Ben, I gotta believe theres someone out there that will treat her right.

If Ben uses and dumps her, you guys will be cheering him on saying, "Way to go Ben, the ho got what she deserved." But if she dumps him you'll back on here putting her down, even though Ben has screwed over several women hisself. Either way the poor girl can't win.
annie

London, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Laid Back wrote:
<quoted text> He does live down by the ranger station ,in a new double wide he is really milking that cow dry and loving it he said that ho was his sugar momma and meth ho.....Well hate to say this u he is way smarter than her .He done Bobbi like a dog and Regina say all of it.
where is this double wide ? i think she is messing with my boyfreind.
Listen-good

Eubank, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
where is this double wide ? i think she is messing with my boyfreind.
if she hasn't she will if you give her a half of a chance!!!!!!just look for"her gold car and benny boys black truck"on the right can't think of the lane not hard to find it.i wouldn't waste the gas to look if your man is doing that pill ho i would mark it up as a nasty lost cause and move on.
i know

Harrison, AR

#10 Apr 3, 2011
they live on pleasure veiw rd
Listen-good

Eubank, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2011
i know wrote:
they live on pleasure veiw rd
that would be pleasant pill view stop by and see them they will fix you right up.
madashel

London, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Listen-good wrote:
<quoted text> if she hasn't she will if you give her a half of a chance!!!!!!just look for"her gold car and benny boys black truck"on the right can't think of the lane not hard to find it.i wouldn't waste the gas to look if your man is doing that pill ho i would mark it up as a nasty lost cause and move on.
what kind of gold car? new or old ? she sent a text to him that said "laying here red hot, wishing i was there with you". now what does that mean to you? if you are reading this Regina, his initials are R.D.
Listen-good

Eubank, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2011
madashel wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of gold car? new or old ? she sent a text to him that said "laying here red hot, wishing i was there with you". now what does that mean to you? if you are reading this Regina, his initials are R.D.
It is a gold Monte Carlo and I think her car still has a Harley sticker in the back window.And for the text message she is a red hot wh@re and she doesn't stop their isn't many men at work that she hasn't sleep with.
LOL

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 4, 2011
madashel wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you have been cuckold by the red hot Regina. Regina strikes again, get em Regina. LOL
LOL

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2011
Ole Ben stub daddy, ben gonna take that ho for with no wheels, ben don't as long as he gets his, bens goona milk that cow till she goes dry, bens got him a sugar momma. bens a joke ben just pretends he don't care to his buddies cause he ain't got any balls, ain't nothin ben can do. Hes her little bitch the only way ben gets any is when she bends him over and uses her strapon on him. A woman beater ain't a man. Do you think he would have let the others screw any body they wanted and pretended he didn't care? Hell no he wouldn't because he had his bluff in on them. Regina knew exactly what she was doing when she sucked that little turd in. She don't want to live alone and needs a man with a paycheck to help with the bills.
Listen-good

Eubank, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2011
LOL wrote:
Ole Ben stub daddy, ben gonna take that ho for with no wheels, ben don't as long as he gets his, bens goona milk that cow till she goes dry, bens got him a sugar momma. bens a joke ben just pretends he don't care to his buddies cause he ain't got any balls, ain't nothin ben can do. Hes her little bitch the only way ben gets any is when she bends him over and uses her strapon on him. A woman beater ain't a man. Do you think he would have let the others screw any body they wanted and pretended he didn't care? Hell no he wouldn't because he had his bluff in on them. Regina knew exactly what she was doing when she sucked that little turd in. She don't want to live alone and needs a man with a paycheck to help with the bills.
Well for the pay check he doesn't work that much and it would sure take more than a check for someone as nasty as he is and your right on the bending over because he likes it in the tail pipe.
funny

Harrison, AR

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Listen-good wrote:
<quoted text> It is a gold Monte Carlo and I think her car still has a Harley sticker in the back window.And for the text message she is a red hot wh@re and she doesn't stop their isn't many men at work that she hasn't sleep with.
no she dont have sticker no more i seen ben in manchester an it dont kick her a$$ she nothing but a meth wh$re an she nasty!
LOL

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 4, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>no she dont have sticker no more i seen ben in manchester an it dont kick her a$$ she nothing but a meth wh$re an she nasty!
She probably told him to get lost for a while so she could get "her" some dik. Nothing wrong with that, a woman needs to get a little evry now and then too.
iknow

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2011
Laid Back wrote:
<quoted text> He does live down by the ranger station ,in a new double wide he is really milking that cow dry and loving it he said that ho was his sugar momma and meth ho.....Well hate to say this u he is way smarter than her .He done Bobbi like a dog and Regina say all of it.
what color trailer i it? and how long have they lived there ? she messed with someone i know about a year ago and i am trying to figure out if she lived there then. he lives close to there is why i am asking. where do they live out there?
funny

London, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2011
she's been with ben over an year an when u make the sharp curve it is the white doublewide on the right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Calhoun 159,596
Illegals. 47 min Mayor Adam West 16
Susan Chappell 56 min Roadkill 6
News Corbin Woman Charged With Rape 2 hr JAMES ROBERTS 5
scotty shelton (Mar '11) 2 hr not surprised 11
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Ronald 1,407
Big Lots 3 hr Jeff 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages