Waste Management worker killed at Tru...

Waste Management worker killed at Truitt Brothers ???

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
habba babba

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2012
IS it true? Heard a waste management worker was killed today at truitt brother factory when a trash compactor fell on him.
In the Know

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2012
habba babba wrote:
IS it true? Heard a waste management worker was killed today at truitt brother factory when a trash compactor fell on him.
It was a Poff Carting employee. A hydraulic line blew out of his truck and it appears that he was trying to shut the line off when he got pinned between the truck and the lift.
Curious

Gray, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Anyone know who it was?
In the Know

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 19, 2012
I didn't ever hear the name. I'm sure the Sheriff's dept will have it on Facebook as soon as the family has all been informed.
OldTImer

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Prayers for his family, friends and fellow employees.

Wlex 18 did a small update at 7. No name mentioned.
Curious

Gray, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
That is so sad. This type of work Is very dangerous. Prayers to all involved
friend

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 19, 2012
Know the boy, very good Christian man
yeap

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2012
well who was it?? the gas station i work at alot of the poff guys fill up the trucks there...
Curious

Gray, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
I knew alot of guys that worked for them. Worked with some of them years ago at another place. Any news on who it was
Old Man

Nancy, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Concerned

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2012
Please. Who was it. A long time friends of mine works there and I can't reach him our any member of his family. Please, I'm really worried.
Friend of the family

Kennett, MO

#12 Jan 19, 2012
Please remember the Fields family in your prayers.
hammerhead

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2012
it was shawn fields he was a very good man and areal close friend of mine he was like a brother to me we grew up together im going to miss u my my old friend love u man ill see u in heaven
Marine Mom

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2012
Is it the Anthony Fields that lives in Manchester & he has a sister named Alicia Fields
wonder

Tyner, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2012
Was this man from East Bernstadt......praying for his family
sad

Manchester, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2012
This is just so sad.Poff has some of the nicest people working for them.Always so helpful and courteous.Very sorry this has happened.Prayers for the family and friends and coworkers.
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 19, 2012
Please pray for the family. They are wonderful people. He leaves behind two children.
Friend

Channahon, IL

#18 Jan 19, 2012
Shawn was a wonderful man hes family is a wreak and really needs prayers right now....thank you

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 19, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Please pray for the family. They are wonderful people. He leaves behind two children.
who was he married to?
just asking

London, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2012
could someone tell me who his parents are i may work with his mother so sorry that this happened who ever it my be thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 7 min ___Jenny___ 101
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Athenesword 142,334
She is a home wrecker 1 hr Jwondering871 1
Moving to London. Want to learn more about the ... 1 hr want to know 3
GOP congressman launches bid to oust John Boehner 1 hr Shannon 1
bangladeshi man 2 hr deshi man 1
hillary $600 haircut 2 hr google eye 3
Political Statement, "You can't rape your wife." 2 hr coalminer 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages