Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Enough already

Pikeville, KY

#23683 Sep 22, 2012
Can't they take this post down already.
Slew

Kent, WA

#23684 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
Slew

Kent, WA

#23685 Sep 22, 2012
You are right it's not retoric, it's RHETORIC !!!Ps, Poor stupid guy, "knows" nothing...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23686 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a stupid SOB.
This was copied with reference for WTF and Slew.

No doubt you also think the fine or tax because you do not buy Obama`s supplemental policy is not a fine or tax on the poor and middle class?

Slew,spelling is not the maker of senility.Your comments are,so start thinking of your old age ahead of time.
Slew

Kent, WA

#23687 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you also think the fine or tax because you do not buy Obama`s supplemental policy is not a fine or tax on the poor and middle class?
Slew,spelling is not the maker of senility.Your comments are,so start thinking of your old age ahead of time.
If you writing "thoughts" poorly, makes you feel better, nice. They're stupid, poorly written, and unsupported by reality, but you're either senile or stupid...Ask an MD...

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23688 Sep 22, 2012
****This reminds Big Stevie of the general attitude of the police officers in his beloved hometown - no sense of humor at all!****

“What am I supposed to do with this?” Grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.

“Keep it,” the clerk advises.“When you get four of them, you get a bicycle.”
Slew

Kent, WA

#23689 Sep 22, 2012
Little stevie has no respect for the law and makes DUMB jokes, as the old guy gets PUT DOWN, like a dog. LMAOROTFu~!

Here you go stefanie, a link to your loser....losing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23690 Sep 22, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you writing "thoughts" poorly, makes you feel better, nice. They're stupid, poorly written, and unsupported by reality, but you're either senile or stupid...Ask an MD...
Would you care to correct your own?(If you writing)You know there is an old saying(stupid is as stupid does) it fits you>
Slew

Kent, WA

#23691 Sep 22, 2012
If you writing poorly, makes you feel better, nice.

Is perfectly written....

Sucks to be stupid/senile ??? See an MD !
i have a question for you

Cincinnati, OH

#23693 Sep 22, 2012
there is more going on than just bad grammar. however, if are only worries we had were bad spelling, this country would be in better shape!!
firstofthemonter

Harrison, AR

#23694 Sep 22, 2012
The Republicans just voted No again on a Jobs bill for returning Vets, that is no surprize, I just cant figure out how they are the Party that represents the Military, they allways vote No when it envolves the soldiers, did u see the documentary about the War Contactors, WOW, if U vote Republican you are just voting for Karl Rove, he tells them all when to jump, and what to say, Im glad people are starting to b more aware, Rand Paul and the Tea Party, are just the Insurance Co, Lobby and Big Pharma. Please wake up KY!!
wtf

Liberty, KY

#23695 Sep 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid as ever.

Since: Dec 11

#23696 Sep 23, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
The N.L.R.B. Has ruled that only Supervisors/Management who work hourly wages with regular employees may join the collective bargaining rights of the in house union.

Not all Supervisors/Managers get to join! They tend to side with Company interest in union negotiations...that's why the company always tries to have them included!
Ask N.L.R.B. Attorneys.

If you are posting in this forum odds are your Regional Office is:

http://www.nlrb.gov/region/cincinnati

and you can find answers here:

http://www.nlrb.gov/
http://www.nlrb.gov/faq/poster
Slew

Kent, WA

#23697 Sep 23, 2012
Missed the point entirely, but you've been stupid all along...
firstofthemonter

Manchester, KY

#23698 Sep 23, 2012
Wherehcan I gei info on ANN Rand, Paul Ryans hero, Mentor he quotes her all the time!
Slew

Kent, WA

#23699 Sep 23, 2012
firstofthemonter wrote:
Wherehcan I gei info on ANN Rand, Paul Ryans hero, Mentor he quotes her all the time!
Ayn Rand and she wrote drama novels... Look on your web...
firstofthemonter

Manchester, KY

#23700 Sep 23, 2012
Drama Novels? come on now Slew I thought you might B proud of her and her veiws on life, she rec. Social Security, after spewing all her BS!!
Slew

Kent, WA

#23701 Sep 23, 2012
veiws ??? Yeah, you're a nutcase/moron. That's simpleton Lying Ryan's heroine ...
Mark Gailey

Lexington, KY

#23702 Sep 23, 2012
Ayn Rand didn't receive any Social Security money that she didn't also build credits for, like any of the rest of us. So what's wrong with cashing in on a program according to its rules, even if it is presented and promoted fraudulently~?
Slew

Kent, WA

#23703 Sep 23, 2012
It's hypocritical to speak against the system, then use it...teabagger right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 163,728
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 2 hr Thank G d 9,418
Bill o'reilly Fired! 2 hr Karen 11
Joseph nestor 3 hr Dog patch 4
i need to get me some food stamps 6 hr Jennifer Brunner 8
levi jackson state park 11 hr thinksitsfunny 27
Dr Eric Jonson 12 hr Wow 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages