Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
20,921 - 20,940 of 26,221 Comments Last updated Wednesday
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY, I did not indicate I was a doctor. ACTUALLY, I made a statement that wtf "shows" the signs. This is completely based on his comments in numerous posts. His negative comments and name calling indicate, in my humble opinion, he may have stability issues.
Trust me. My one little sentence is nothing compared to the comments he makes on here.
You have been exposed once again as the most ignorant one on here.
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I never trust a guy, based on "trust me".... GFY !
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have been exposed once again as the most ignorant one on here.
Sorry to disappoint you but you have that one all tied up for yourself.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Slew wrote:
I never trust a guy, based on "trust me".... GFY !
You and wtf are on the same level. Why don't you two hang out????? He definitely needs a friend.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Slew,you are better than being a defender of WTF.We all know of his one liners and foul name calling,but really have had a better opinion of your messages.
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Senile dude, the FACT you believe you define ANYONE amuses me.... It's like your "politics".
bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

o.k
ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

What
wondering

Falls Of Rough, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Slew,you are better than being a defender of WTF.We all know of his one liners and foul name calling,but really have had a better opinion of your messages.
Still waiting for a date on that utopious time in American history. I know I its hard for you to remember things now days. Very curious though.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for a date on that utopious time in American history. I know I its hard for you to remember things now days. Very curious though.
Didn`t know you asked the question,must not have seen it.

The time was following WW2 when all came home,house building exploded,jobs were available,veterans went back to school,the church`s were full on Sundays,and young people went there instead of bars,they married ladies from that location and it WAS a much better time.There was after all that War,peace.JFK became President shortly there after.Then some louse killed him.Most of our neighbors were Democrats with an understanding of the Party for the workers.Every one was poor then,but had sufficient.
That changed as did most of the above.It has gone down hill.Same as the Democratic Party we knew back then,as they gained power,turned into and with the Unions for power and became the do nothing Party( if it is not our way then it is no way),of today.

The same old story,absolute power,absolutely corrupts.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Slew wrote:
Senile dude, the FACT you believe you define ANYONE amuses me.... It's like your "politics".
Made another mistake .Gave you the benefit of the doubt.But,see you have joined WTF in slurs and put downs.Sorry for you.

What do you have against honesty,morality,decency,peopl e with a desire to go to Washington in Congress to help this Country back to the Constitution and back to being out of debt,and a Country as great as this one is,to maintain that standing?

You are aware the national debt is a scandal.You do know the U.S. bonds and currency has been down graded---again?

You have also ceased to amuse me.
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Poor old man, stay off the streets, shut off your power, and water...Unions provided the labor for all of them.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Slew wrote:
Poor old man, stay off the streets, shut off your power, and water...Unions provided the labor for all of them.
Your mistake.Unions back in that day were working for the laboring person.Getting better wages,medical,retirement.Then they began to work with the idea of (for themselves).Then they got with the gov`t officials,paid them off and became collectors of big funds and power.It went on til the unions and the Democratic Party was the Party to abandon.Both are still that way to this day.

You just have not looked deeper into what was and what could be again.

Good night.
wondering

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The time was following WW2 when all came home,house building exploded,jobs were available,veterans went back to school,the church`s were full on Sundays,and young people went there instead of bars,they married ladies from that location and it WAS a much better time.There was after all that War,peace.JFK became President shortly there after.Then some louse killed him.Most of our neighbors were Democrats with an understanding of the Party for the workers.Every one was poor then,but had sufficient.
That changed as did most of the above.It has gone down hill.Same as the Democratic Party we knew back then,as they gained power,turned into and with the Unions for power and became the do nothing Party( if it is not our way then it is no way),of today.
I guess I was great for all the white people. And the vets going to school was thanks the GI bill. Thanks big government. I agree that it was a pretty good time(again, if you're white). 416,000 less citizens and the Korean war soon to follow. Kicking off the cold war. Good times
wondering

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess 416,000 less people would help jobs become available
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake.Unions back in that day were working for the laboring person.Getting better wages,medical,retirement.Then they began to work with the idea of (for themselves).Then they got with the gov`t officials,paid them off and became collectors of big funds and power.It went on til the unions and the Democratic Party was the Party to abandon.Both are still that way to this day.
You just have not looked deeper into what was and what could be again.
Good night.
Not any mistake, you just spewed rhetoric and play/pretend words, to make you feel important...Unfortunately, with your spelling, impotent happened.... You wouldn't last a week, in a union shop today....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

A young girl came home from a date looking sad. She told her mother,“Charles proposed to me a few minutes ago.”

“Then why are you so sad?” Her mother asked.

“Because he also mentioned he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn’t believe there’s hell!”

Her mother replied,“Marry him anyway, sweetie. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is!”
Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Poor little stevie, wife and mom in the joke are his....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Not any mistake, you just spewed rhetoric and play/pretend words, to make you feel important...Unfortunately, with your spelling, impotent happened.... You wouldn't last a week, in a union shop today....
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
You are a stupid SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info