aisin ot meeting
what

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
What was decided in the meeting today I was off and wonder what was decided on are they reduceing ot
so what

River Grove, IL

#2 Sep 21, 2012
what wrote:
What was decided in the meeting today I was off and wonder what was decided on are they reduceing ot
yes keep working your life away one day off thru week
dumbaaaaassss

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2012
some of use people like all the overtime and hopefully those whom complain is the only ones that get ot reduced. just because a few cant handle it doesnt mean some of us cant. if people doesnt want to work it let them find a different job die maintnance is the only department that is hard they should be able to take at least every other weekend off ,but thats only after they train people good enough to do so. those who complain everywhere else should one get 40hrs a week hire replacements for all of their ot and weekends give them something to wine about. Aisin has alot of good hard workers that want the hours most of them work hard and care.
nut gobbler

Eubank, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Not everybody wants to be away from there loved ones just cause u are in debt and HAVE to have the ot don't mean we all do guess some are better at finances than others if people want to work 24/7/365 they should get a second job u better believe there is more that want the ot cut back than want to keep it just cause u sit in brake room all weekend don't mean we all do u nut gobbler it don't matter we are going to 3 shifts 7 days a week good luck paying ur child support asssskisser
bill

Champaign, IL

#5 Sep 28, 2012
The majority of the workforce at Aisin is strung out on roxi or smoke lots of pot. Shit they even have a guy deliver roxi medication up there to sell. So its no wonder they work like machines up there caused their all high.
dumbaaaaassss

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2012
lol im not in dept we worked 7 days a weed 12hrs plus for years over 11 / 12 years ago id rather work while i can help people out donate buy things for people that are in need while we can because it will all come to a end.
hate ot

London, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Its called GREED!!!
well

London, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
its not greed when you help others with your extra money there are alot of people at AAC helping out others out side of their own families and like to do so/ while some likes to sit at home everyone is different and from different family backgrounds. I try to help out people who needs it while I am able to like my grandfathers and my father has always done.
slave

Kirkland, IL

#9 Oct 3, 2012
What did they say this morning should I skip tonights meeting is it the same stupid bull s hit they act like they are doing what is best for the "team"
Hmmm

Ripley, TN

#10 Oct 10, 2012
slave wrote:
What did they say this morning should I skip tonights meeting is it the same stupid bull s hit they act like they are doing what is best for the "team"
Funny how everyone with a complaint never gives their complaint during the communication meetings, but runs to Topix as soon as the meetings break.
new aisin employee

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how much full time employees make?
roll tide

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Die maintenance members needed in Alabama 3 days on 3off 4days on 4days off .. can u say Oh what a feeling
ovetworked

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
roll tide wrote:
Die maintenance members needed in Alabama 3 days on 3off 4days on 4days off .. can u say Oh what a feeling
They should take aisins floor workers to the place is headed down hill like a snowball for hell
stfu

London, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2012
When you was hired it was told to you 7 days a week 12 nours a day if that wasn't for you then quit dumba=%%% nobody forces you to stay so shut up the whiny mouths grow up and go to work or quit your cnoice people act like babies sometimes especially in plant 2 with their restrooms
well

London, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2012
stfu wrote:
When you was hired it was told to you 7 days a week 12 nours a day if that wasn't for you then quit dumba=%%% nobody forces you to stay so shut up the whiny mouths grow up and go to work or quit your cnoice people act like babies sometimes especially in plant 2 with their restrooms
You are right we did hire in to that so I dont know why all the winers are wining they need to start passing out passifiers.
Oma

Harrison, AR

#16 Oct 20, 2012
See if you are happy after your insurance meeting this week
caster

Kirkland, IL

#17 Oct 20, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>You are right we did hire in to that so I dont know why all the winers are wining they need to start passing out passifiers.
Attached to u a w sign up cards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min usa 153,650
Jerrys champ sandwich (Mar '11) 17 min Ouch 17
obama says American have to give up freedoms 21 min Skie 2
Hillary and msm strategy in debate 22 min Skie 2
clinton too weak to debate trump by herself 23 min Skie 2
Interested 2 hr Interested 3
Lying Trump 2 hr skie 9

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance