Anyone know Jimmy Barrett or Linda Wh...

Anyone know Jimmy Barrett or Linda White from Farriston

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Harpursville, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2009
I went to school with Jimmy, his mom is Linda White, his granny was Hazel Barrett. I would like to know if he''s an any trouble these days. He had a lot of problems in school. Can anyone help me. I heard he was in jail
kin

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2009
yes I know him: and you probably heard right. who are you
Kim

Harpursville, NY

#3 Jan 24, 2009
I wasn't a friend of his I was talking to my friend about school and we were wondering if he was still as pitiful and had problems like he used to. We felt sorry for him. We heard he was in and out of jail.
Kin

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2009
He does: no one can seem to talk any sense into him. He could have have made something of himself but he didn't:mostly get in trouble with girls
Kim

Harpursville, NY

#5 Jan 24, 2009
well, thank you. I'll tell my friend. I don't think he would remember me because we didn't hang out or anything. Tell him if you see him, he is in my prayers as are a lot of my classmates. Also tell him we, my friend and I have had him in our thoughts and for some reason, we felt the need to reach out to him. I don't know why but maybe he'll change. If he has children or a wife/girlfriend, we'll be praying for them as well. Thanks, Kim
haha

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2009
linda is a ho bag.
Kim

Harpursville, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2009
I didn't ask this question to get people talking trash.
heheh

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2009
heard alot of bad talk...has anyone seen papers on him
been gone

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2009
haha wrote:
linda is a ho bag.
takes one to know one: what's your number
tart

Vilonia, AR

#10 Jan 25, 2009
jimmy's a good guy and should be home soon
nneed

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2009
heheh wrote:
heard alot of bad talk...has anyone seen papers on him
Iknow him very well and I guarntee you that you never will see any papers on him and if anyone that does know him at all they have no worries!
nneed

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2009
tart wrote:
jimmy's a good guy and should be home soon
Home from where?
MAB

Dyer, TN

#13 Dec 21, 2009
Is that the same Jimmy whose been to jail several times for beating his woman?
From London

London, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2010
How do you know he beats up his woman are you one of them?
Starscream

Morehead, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2010
didn't he kill his baby?
wondering

Dyer, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2010
is jimmy & lori still together
MAB

Dyer, TN

#17 Jan 24, 2010
From London wrote:
How do you know he beats up his woman are you one of them?
I know because I've seen where he has been arrested several times for domestic violence. Plus he used to hit on April Smallwood who he had the baby with that died, and no he did not kill her, she died of SIDS.
From London

London, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2010
Jimmy hasn't been to jail in a while, and as far as his personal problems no one should judge we all have them. He is with a girl named Shannon. He didn't kill his baby that is ridiculous shit there. Just a bunch of bored hillbillys talkin smack. He loves his kids he just don't get to see them as often as he would like, when I talk to him he is always worried about how he's gonna pay his bills, trying to work all the time, or just being him. I think he is one of the normal ones that live around here.
Starscream

Morehead, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2010
maybe he should take a bath and he could get a job!
The Truth

London, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2010
Yeah I know Jimmy and I think he's a snake in the grass I don't like him at all.. If he's your friend or not he will screw you over he don't care who you are or what all you've done for him.. He thinks about hisself and that's it!!! I use to be really good friends with him until I learned what he is all about so I'am glad I decided to go the other way... I've not seen him in a few years but I'am sure he's the same Jimmy. I passed him not long ago and he had some girly guy lookin person with him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min RDC Cadiz 156,557
New comic shop 3 hr Bubba Navy 3
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 3 hr USA v Mike Raphan 22
Wal-Mart employee discount (Oct '11) 7 hr Gjcreps 63
Dem embrace secession again 7 hr go for it 1
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 8 hr MrB 340
Unemployment eligibility review (Jan '10) 10 hr Joseph Harrell 30

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages