waterworks woman killed

Posted in the London Forum

unknown

Sheridan, AR

#1 May 25, 2012
There was an arrest made in this case of the woman who was beaten, rpbbed, and murdered.Im glad sucha person was caught although i have no clue who it was.
weezy

Nancy, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
Jeff Sweeney. I just saw that on the lex 18 news
unknown

Sheridan, AR

#3 May 25, 2012
yeah, though when the investigation first started they said they were looking f three people.
well

London, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
When did this happen?
yea

Sheridan, AR

#5 May 25, 2012
well wrote:
When did this happen?
It happened in March of this year on water works road
wow

London, KY

#6 May 25, 2012
I totally missed this one so sad. What was the ladies name?
interesting

Ford City, PA

#7 May 25, 2012
unknown wrote:
There was an arrest made in this case of the woman who was beaten, rpbbed, and murdered.Im glad sucha person was caught although i have no clue who it was.
There are those who think Jeff Sweeney has been framed for her murder...the news said there were others at the scene. This is not the 1st time he has been framed...being arrested does not mean that person is guilty.
unknown

Sheridan, AR

#8 May 25, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those who think Jeff Sweeney has been framed for her murder...the news said there were others at the scene. This is not the 1st time he has been framed...being arrested does not mean that person is guilty.
You are exactley right. My father knew him and said he just never thought he would do such a thing and has known him for years. Heres my question from the beginning they said there was 3 people one of which was a woman and two whom were men. Therefor it leads me to ask why is only one person behind bars? what kind of evidence do they have if any? what was he framed on before?
It could

Barbourville, KY

#9 May 25, 2012
It could have been anyone... She had LOTS of traffic in and outta her place if you know what I mean...
jus sayin

Sheridan, AR

#10 May 25, 2012
the girl the police interviewed that said it was him that is not the name of who she told friends did it.
c10 chevy

Cynthiana, KY

#11 May 27, 2012
they was great people sad this would happen .....
interesting

Ford City, PA

#12 May 30, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
the girl the police interviewed that said it was him that is not the name of who she told friends did it.
If a MAN wanted to kill a woman, why would he use a [BALL BAT]. That doesn't add up...Sounds like the work of another Woman to me!
thinking

United States

#13 May 31, 2012
well.....ive known Jeff my whole life and if he was involved...and i guess he was according to the papers...then i think he was covering for someone he cared about.....like a woman.....interesting...i have thought the same as u...and if Jeff loves u there is almost nothing he wont do for u....
Knows more

Carrollton, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2012
He not "framed" . They got his DNA . Teresa was a wildcat and scratched the hell out of him . Thats why he didn't go to her funeral " being her best friend " as you all know. He guilty and I hope he gets the death penalty . He deserves it .
Well

London, KY

#15 Jul 6, 2012
Knows more wrote:
He not "framed" . They got his DNA . Teresa was a wildcat and scratched the hell out of him . Thats why he didn't go to her funeral " being her best friend " as you all know. He guilty and I hope he gets the death penalty . He deserves it .
"knows more"....I think you know more...the quilty dog barks real loud when he wants the blame put on someone else....
Corruption

Kennett, MO

#16 Jul 7, 2012
I hate them quilty dogs!
Hmm

Crete, IL

#17 Jul 7, 2012
This way my mom an I have known Jeff for 22 yrs an he is a murder I don't care what anyone says my mom was the greatest person u could ask for I understand U guys can say whatever but plz make sure u remember she has a family who wants justice for my mom an don't need ppl satin Nina's things that u know nothin about thank u very mich
remember

Somerset, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Everyone needs to remember that someone killed a mother and a grandmother. People love her and miss her very much. She was a wonderful woman who would do anything for you that she could. I don't remember any one saying anything about three people, I heard two, no one has said what she was killed with, who are you that suggest a baseball bat. There are things that some people know on here that they probably shouldn't. But, no matter what your stand on the issue of Sweeny's guilt, keep it to yourself, let the court decide, and let a family have some piece. All my love to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Abe 137,952
looking for a realtor 5 hr sold it 2
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 1,033
is the law about drop outs going back if under ... 14 hr ash 7
princess chelsea Mon Read About Her 7
London Bingo Sun Bingo Player 5
bingo at london ky (Jul '09) Sun Bingo Player 2
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE