fight at weavers 11/2

fight at weavers 11/2

Posted in the London Forum

patron

London, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Your facts are not accurate....Weavers rocks!!
ord

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2012
I didn't say it didn't rock, the food was great but there was a fight there man
yep

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
I heard about this
patron

London, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
and i didn't say that you didn't say that weavers didn't rock. I just said that your facts weren't accurate...yes, there was a disturbance it wasn't what you described...
Concerned resident

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Was anyone hurt? Do they have a bouncer there?
customer

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2012
patron wrote:
and i didn't say that you didn't say that weavers didn't rock. I just said that your facts weren't accurate...yes, there was a disturbance it wasn't what you described...
uhhhh yes there was definitely a fight that took place....it is terrible that ones family cannot go out to eat and enjoy it without having to hear and see a fight in a public place! What a disgrace!
yep

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
I don't know who it was but the place cleared out fast. They need to keep that back door locked!!! To keep the trash out! Me and my mom were having dinner but had not ordered yet, we left with several others.
customer

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2012
nosey wrote:
Who got in a fight?
Don't know. I just know it's ashame a family can't go out to eat without having to hear such commotion!! How pathetic!
Concerned citizen

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Police station is only a block away. They need to lock these trouble makers up. Is that the only incident they have had go on?
Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Where is this place ? Info please " what days are they are they open ? Does it have a live band ?
Cardinal fan

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2012
Weavers has our support. They will always do good!! Glad to see them back open. Will be going in there more!!
OBSERVER

London, KY

#32 Nov 5, 2012
most people around this town are rough looking,goes for the men and women. service here sucks and if they can rip you off they will do it in a heartbeat.lived in a lot of towns,this one is by far the worst...can,t wait to get out.
keavy guy

London, KY

#33 Nov 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Where is this place ? Info please " what days are they are they open ? Does it have a live band ?
live band?? u gotta be kidding! the progressive leadership in this town forbids 'live entertainment' at any place that serves alcohol. this INCLUDES KARAOKE although most karaoke is questionable as to whether or not it fits under the 'entertainment' umbrella unless it is characterized as comedy - even then, u can't have it. u also cannot dance or even play a game of pool if there is alcohol served. welcome to london!
Wonder

London, KY

#34 Nov 5, 2012
keavy guy wrote:
<quoted text>
live band?? u gotta be kidding! the progressive leadership in this town forbids 'live entertainment' at any place that serves alcohol. this INCLUDES KARAOKE although most karaoke is questionable as to whether or not it fits under the 'entertainment' umbrella unless it is characterized as comedy - even then, u can't have it. u also cannot dance or even play a game of pool if there is alcohol served. welcome to london!
Funny,but Amen.
Wazaguest

Winchester, KY

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Observer...don't let the door hit ya!!! My husband & I are not "rough looking", "hillbillies", "important ppl" or "lushes". Small minded ppl in a small minded town, got nothing better to do in life than tear others down. Hope it makes you feel better as you sit behind your keyboard miserable!!
worker

Pineville, KY

#38 Jun 8, 2013
Wondering wrote:
yes, weavers has live local talent playing on the weekends (Thursday-Saturday) and we're open from 7:30 am-10 pm Mon.-wed, 7:30-midnight thurs-friday, and 9:30-midnight Saturday. dinner starts at 5.
footloose

Liberty, KY

#39 Jun 9, 2013
London is in the dark ages....someone needs to turn on the lights
aaannnddd

London, KY

#40 Jun 9, 2013
footloose wrote:
And London says, "What are these lights you speak of?"
LOL

United States

#41 Jun 17, 2013
footloose wrote:
That part of London is on Jackson energy, they can't afford to turn the lights on lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,752
UN name the chitholes countries 1 hr elusive 13
Will laurel county soon have 50 liquor stores 2 hr Great news 1
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 2 hr Moak 4
Dr, William Pratt (Mar '09) 7 hr caring patient 47
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 9 hr Yep 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages