NL homecoming
wants to know

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Who was crowned NL homecoming queen?
ghfghj

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Sep 21, 2008
I think TIffany should have got it instead of victoria or kelsey or ashley. I think she would take it as an experince instead of popularity contest
kaitlin boroviakkk

London, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2008
Brittany Hodges won.
cant believe people

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2008
good grief ghfghi.....you seem like the same person bashing Ashley and Kelsey on "the hottest sophmore topic". I suggest you read my post and get a life. These are children.

If I didn't know any better I would think you are somehow linked to the one you keep singing the praises of.....you are not doing her a justice by pitting her against the other girls. They are all good girls and beautiful in their own ways.
victoria wagers

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2008
If you're going to say something about me, at least have the nerve to put your name up there. Your single vote isn't what puts a girl in homecoming. In this beautiful country called America you are entitled to your opinion. No doubt. Maybe you thought Tiffany should have won, but that doesn't mean everyone else thinks that. By the way, Kelsey & Ashley weren't even on the homecoming court. Get your facts straight. Popularity contest? I would never refer to myself as popular. I try my best to get along with everyone & I guess my votes came from my friends. I would really appreciate it if you told me your name. Maybe we could work things out. It's just sad that I had to hear about this from some boy when you could have addressed me yourself. Your comment sounded real immature. Grow up.
Kelsey Maggard

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Sep 22, 2008
ashley hollin and i weren't even on homecoming court..? get your facts straight.
Teresa Wagers

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Grow up... These girls were voted to be in homecoming by their friends and peers. Each of them are special and beautiful. Yes there are other girls that deserve it too, but there are only so many spaces to fill. If you feel someone was left out then vote for them next time. I truely wish every girl could be on homecoming, beauty queen, prom queen or whatever their dream is. But, just because the person you wanted to win didn't, please don't take it out on the girls that did. If it takes hurting these girls feelings to make you feel better, then that makes you pretty pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Heights Nursing Home (Jan '14) 1 hr Falcon 10
Drug users shooting up 1 hr Beware 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Allyallcrazylol 159,439
Nude 2 hr call me 2
606 2 hr call me 1
chappell Dairy (Jan '13) 2 hr Howard 17
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 3 hr Earl S 9,423

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages