Oct. 31- Trick or treating and other ...

Oct. 31- Trick or treating and other activities

Posted in the London Forum

From sentinel-echo

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
October 19, 2012
Oct. 31- Trick or treating and other activities

Staff Writer

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky.— Trick-or-treat hours for the City of London will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Trunk-or-Treat will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 31 in the parking lot at First Baptist Church-London located on West Fifth Street.

Trunk-or-Treat will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 31 in the parking lot at First Baptist Church-East Bernstadt.

Calvary Baptist Church will host a Fall Festival with Truck-or-Treat from 6 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 31 in the parking lot of the church located on McWhorter Street.

Faith Assembly of God will host ‘Light-the-Night,’ Wednesday, Oct. 31.The fun-filled presentation of the message of the gospel includes free food, candy, awesome games and special activities such as a harvest hayride.

Trunk-or-Treat will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. in the parking lot of Providence Missionary Baptist Church, located off east Ky. 80 on Marydell Road. There will be plenty of candy and activities for the children in a safe environment.

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/events/x69945648...
Free party

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Gerry's roller rink in Corbin is having a FREE Halloween skating party on Halloween night from 7 to 9pm. They are having a costume contest, games, prizes, and fun! They are located on the Cumberland falls hwy in Corbin next to the corbin ice plant. Bring your children, and have some fun this Halloween!! Admission is FREE!!!!!!!
Wondering

Dexter, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2012
What about skate rentals
optimist club

Englewood, CO

#4 Oct 29, 2012
is the optimist club doing anything on the 31st?
best one

London, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Calvary Baptist usually has a great trunk or treat. Try them out if you want a really good place for your kids
Halloween

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
from somerset

Krypton, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
We are thinking about going trick or treating in London. Can anybody tell me what would be a good neighborhood to go to? I am not very familar with London. I know where Wal-Mart is and that is about it. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Cczar 167,610
London Rotary Park 12 min Marlboro Man 16
1930 maple grove road 58 min Neighbor 4
Which Store Has The CHEAPEST Bottled Water? (Mar '11) 1 hr Russ 20
Dem refuse to give to Harvey 3 hr TRUTH 33
Any one know where I can buy methamphetamine (Jan '17) 3 hr Yep 7
Trump voters 5 hr Rocket Man 18

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages