unsolved murders in london ky.

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MAD DOG

Wilmore, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2008
Just wondering if anybody knows where the investigation is headed on the HAROLD REAMS murder if any where?? Probably end up like some more and never will get solved..
who knows

Commerce, GA

#2 Dec 14, 2008
I think they have ideas but cant prove
wonderboy

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2008
His problem was he knew too much about some important people in London and was going to tell everything. So that's why he's dead more than likely.
I hope someday they can figure out who ordered the hit and why.
Till then May God Bless his family.
Twins Kill

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2008
lol
MAD DOG

Wilmore, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2008
wonderboy wrote:
His problem was he knew too much about some important people in London and was going to tell everything. So that's why he's dead more than likely.
I hope someday they can figure out who ordered the hit and why.
TiIll then May God Bless his family.
I suure hope they catch whoever did such a evil crime.I know the family.Harold was a fine man.Ive heard that it's either one of two people. He had more going on than just getting fired he also had some things stolen from his house,he knew who did it and was trying to get the guy prosecuted.Who knows?I just hope they someday catch the SCUM bag..
unsolved case

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2008
another unsolved case is frank garland. that one will probably never be solved either.. it's really sad that this happens and nobody can figure it out.
ohhhh

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2008
om god lordie
Robert Stack

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2008
UPDATE who gives a crap about bigfoot
eye4aneye

Gorham, IL

#9 Dec 14, 2008
unsolved case wrote:
another unsolved case is frank garland. that one will probably never be solved either.. it's really sad that this happens and nobody can figure it out.
yep i agree...we need justice for frank garland!
MAD DOG

Wilmore, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Robert Stack wrote:
Who's bigfoot???

Since: Oct 08

Mayfield, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2008
Robert Stack wrote:
What does BIGFOOT have to do with this thread. This thread is about unsolved murders.
unsoved case

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2008
Robert Stack wrote:
please go aggravate someone else.
coldcases

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Dec 15, 2008
another unsolved murder is that of philip carson. anyone heard any news on that investigation?
goesaroundcomesa round

Brownsville, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2008
eye4aneye wrote:
<quoted text>
yep i agree...we need justice for frank garland!
who was frank garland?how did he die?where did he live?when did he die?
Real American

Clarksville, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2008
coldcases wrote:
another unsolved murder is that of philip carson. anyone heard any news on that investigation?
They will never solve them because everyone in Laurel County has the same DNA.
londongirl

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Dec 15, 2008
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never solve them because everyone in Laurel County has the same DNA.
whats dna got to do with that case?
I REMEMBER

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2008
coldcases wrote:
he was not murdered .he commited suicide on new years eve a couple of years ago .this of course was and still is painful for his family so lets please respect them in honor of him .he was a great guy .
londongirl

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Dec 15, 2008
I REMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>he was not murdered .he commited suicide on new years eve a couple of years ago .this of course was and still is painful for his family so lets please respect them in honor of him .he was a great guy .
correction, i know his daughter personally and he did not commit suicide. the woman and her son that were there last night had something to do with it. his daughter hired a private investigator and they found out that it was not suicide. for a fact. through forisic blood spatter experts. but i havent talked to his daughter in a while and was just wondering if she found anything else out. and as far as his "family"... the reason its taking her so long to get the investigation done is because his "family" wont help her. its pathedic. they completely believe what that woman said happened.
goesaroundcomesa round

Brownsville, TN

#19 Dec 15, 2008
londongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, i know his daughter personally and he did not commit suicide. the woman and her son that were there last night had something to do with it. his daughter hired a private investigator and they found out that it was not suicide. for a fact. through forisic blood spatter experts. but i havent talked to his daughter in a while and was just wondering if she found anything else out. and as far as his "family"... the reason its taking her so long to get the investigation done is because his "family" wont help her. its pathedic. they completely believe what that woman said happened.
THATS the way most laurel countians are i'm afraid.hide the head in the sand,pretend it didn't happen.most don't like to think of suicide so to keep from maybe it being true and getting drug out they are willing to let a murderer get away just so they can forget it.
londongirl

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Dec 15, 2008
goesaroundcomesaround wrote:
<quoted text>THATS the way most laurel countians are i'm afraid.hide the head in the sand,pretend it didn't happen.most don't like to think of suicide so to keep from maybe it being true and getting drug out they are willing to let a murderer get away just so they can forget it.
well thats pathedic. that poor girl had to deal with the death of her daddy on top of everyone saying it was suicide, then later finding out that he was murdered and now the fam wont even help her pay the private investigator, or give any info on what they know from that night. it rediculous. he was such a wonderful person. he deserves to have a decent investigation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min FFS 158,107
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 23 min Plutocracy USA 30
Big Lots #1483 1 hr previous employee 4
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Say No To Drugs 1,312
Ashley Judd. 4 hr Teach 1
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 12 hr The Real Yeti 227
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 12 hr OgirlO 181

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance