Corbin, KY

#2 May 21, 2010
meetoo wrote:
anyone have any info on the indictments that came out today
no but if you find out anything let all of manchester no
edd

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 21, 2010
Half the county indicted. The other half under investigation.
rider

London, KY

#4 May 21, 2010
Are the indictments in Laurel or Clay?
metoo

London, KY

#5 May 22, 2010
rider wrote:
Are the indictments in Laurel or Clay?
Laurel
whatever

London, KY

#6 May 22, 2010
You must be a drug head or a crack head to be wanting to know about indicments for Laurel county. Either way I hope you do get a indictment if you are on drugs, your just wasted space!!!!!!
meetoo

London, KY

#7 May 22, 2010
yes and there always have to be a smart *ss like you.if you dont want to help just keep it to yourself
meetoo

London, KY

#8 May 22, 2010
and futher more i dont have to worry about getting indicted and if you have something you want to say send your email address and i will give you my name and address so you can come say it.you know there could be other reasons someone wanted to know something like that other than being a drughead
truth

AOL

#9 May 22, 2010
so where do we look to see the indictments? I cant find them

“EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 22, 2010
corbin usually puts them in their monday or tuesday paper after the indictment day.
the judge

Cynthiana, KY

#11 May 23, 2010
brian reams,daniel radford,georgegaines,jeremy reams,terry neal,woodburn schlicht,james martinaka james mccoy,william overpeck, ronnie hoskins,ryan paolantino, jerry jewell, jesse may, paul welch, christina nantz ,rickie musgrove,jeremy jones, jeremy grubb,jimriley allen,james madison jones, bill harris, jonathan benge, nick whitman, harvey couch, darla mccormic, kenneth roberts,lori roberts, darrell brock, cliff humfleet, kenneth hines, james boggs, charles napier, reanna carney, david carney, kenny wagers, william marcum, rebecca jackson, derek worstell, john balusik, brandy balusik, clyde sheppard, joshua doan, kenneth lewis jr, james doan, david mcfadden, william logan oba layton champlin, billie wagers, huey wagers, jeff mcdonald.
News

Somerset, KY

#12 May 23, 2010
The story about Brian Reams indictment in Monday's Sentinel-Echo. Wasn't indicted for much of anything.

“EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 May 23, 2010
the judge wrote:
brian reams,daniel radford,georgegaines,jeremy reams,terry neal,woodburn schlicht,james martinaka james mccoy,william overpeck, ronnie hoskins,ryan paolantino, jerry jewell, jesse may, paul welch, christina nantz ,rickie musgrove,jeremy jones, jeremy grubb,jimriley allen,james madison jones, bill harris, jonathan benge, nick whitman, harvey couch, darla mccormic, kenneth roberts,lori roberts, darrell brock, cliff humfleet, kenneth hines, james boggs, charles napier, reanna carney, david carney, kenny wagers, william marcum, rebecca jackson, derek worstell, john balusik, brandy balusik, clyde sheppard, joshua doan, kenneth lewis jr, james doan, david mcfadden, william logan oba layton champlin, billie wagers, huey wagers, jeff mcdonald.
where are you getting this from?give me a link if you can.thanks
yoypu

Greenbrier, AR

#14 May 29, 2010
dsfasdfgasdgasg
Big Green Tractor

Ford City, PA

#15 May 29, 2010
Who Will Tell wrote:
<quoted text>where are you getting this from?give me a link if you can.thanks
These were listed in the Times Tribune and the
Sentinel.
1 Indicted on Friday

London, KY

#16 May 30, 2010
first of all those of you who say "only drug heads want to know about the indictments" you all need to know the whole story before you assume things....me for example was riding with someone to visit a family member in jail and it just so happen that city boys here in london knew the vehicle i was riding in....i was charged with manufacturing because i didnt want to rat basically....i was not and had no intentions of doing what i was charged with....they wanted the driver and got us all three....i'm not a drug head so those of you who think it cant or wont happen to you ...well you better think twice because all you got to be is at the wrong place at the wrong time....some of you eed to keep your bs opinions to yourself......unless you were there and know what happened

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 May 30, 2010
Beware riding in vehicles with friends that cook meth.. not wise..and they should have told You, I'm guessing they didn't but didn't the smell give it away? Wow.. not great friends there.
Truth

AOL

#18 May 30, 2010
I wasnt there. thank God for that. But I, like kentuckys finest green, would like to know how did you manage to be inside a car with a working meth lab and not smell the poison?

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 May 30, 2010
Inquiring minds would like to know lol... Been around that smell before and believe You Me.. there is no way it's not noticeable at all.
Big Green Tractor

Ford City, PA

#20 May 30, 2010
Have a friend in a similar situation. He was getting a ride from a neighbor (because he doesn't drive) and this neighbor had some stuff in the trunk to make meth with. They were stopped and my friend was arrested with the same charge as the neighbor. He didn't know that they had anything in the trunk. He is in a mess. Like Kentruckys Finest Green, what some neighbor/friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
Tim Hampton 1 hr What 33
innocent people placed on watch list 2 hr TRUTH 7
Ladys At London Bingo 2 hr Bingo 12
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 3 hr John 571
NRA sucks (Dec '12) 5 hr wowed 147
Apartments that allow pets? 11 hr Interested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages