True HOLINESS Church Does Not Smoke C...

True HOLINESS Church Does Not Smoke Cigarettes!

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Manchester

Norfolk, VA

#1 Jan 24, 2011
So if you see any of them sneak outside to do it, they are not true and Holy. They are liars and deceivers.
The True Holiness believes the body is the temple of the Lord, and they do not defile it by talking nasty, smoking, or chewing.
They also do not walk around half-naked to tempt people with.
a lot must not be then

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2011
well alot of them must not be true holiness, cause i know a lot that smoke when they are not at the church,and besides that is a man made rule, not GODS he said i will take you as you are.and clean you up from the insides out.
sins

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jan 24, 2011
its sin to go out to smoke anyway.

wont have to worry about that soon, with all the bans.
CargoCult

Bolivar, MO

#4 Jan 24, 2011
Religion is all hocus pocus anyway.
Just Me

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2011
LOL, the lord sayeth you can't smoketh, but by all means lets grab up a few copperheads and fling them around the room!...what a joke! I'm no saint, but he asks for faith, not for him to under go a protection test.
not all

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jan 24, 2011
our holiness church preaches against handling snakes.
it is considered tempting god to play with death.
not all

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 24, 2011
a lot must not be then wrote:
well alot of them must not be true holiness, cause i know a lot that smoke when they are not at the church,and besides that is a man made rule, not GODS he said i will take you as you are.and clean you up from the insides out.
then by their fruits you know them. if they have not been cleaned up and changed their ways, then you know they did not get saved.
meeeee

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2011
i love these pretentious christians who preach what is wrong while JUDGING others. No wonder people like me dont go to church. Its too full of hypocrites.
no excuse

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Jan 25, 2011
meeeee wrote:
i love these pretentious christians who preach what is wrong while JUDGING others. No wonder people like me dont go to church. Its too full of hypocrites.
that will be NO EXCUSE on judgement day. you cannot blame christians because youre choosing to go to hell, because we each are going for ourselves. a good old sainted mom or dad cannot get you in.
hehe

Morrisville, MO

#11 Jan 25, 2011
You can see in this photo that NO TOBBACCO is permitted in this church !

http://www.grafshepherd.com/images/archive/sn...

hehe
evil

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Jan 25, 2011
hehe wrote:
You can see in this photo that NO TOBBACCO is permitted in this church !
http://www.grafshepherd.com/images/archive/sn...
hehe
you could see the evil demon in that man's eyes.

truly, this was not a holiness person.
the bible says not to tempt the lord thy god.
picking up a poison snake is tempting the lord to take your life.
meeeee

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
no excuse wrote:
<quoted text>that will be NO EXCUSE on judgement day. you cannot blame christians because youre choosing to go to hell, because we each are going for ourselves. a good old sainted mom or dad cannot get you in.
see there you go again. YOU are not the judge as to if I go to hell or not. People dont have to go to church to go to heaven and going to church doesnt mean YOU are going to Heaven.
fax

Norfolk, VA

#14 Jan 25, 2011
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text> see there you go again. YOU are not the judge as to if I go to hell or not. People dont have to go to church to go to heaven and going to church doesnt mean YOU are going to Heaven.
You guys are excellent at twisting words. no one said you had to go to church to get to heaven. As for being the judge, it is simply facts that we can tell who is going by the bible or not.
Question: "What does the Bible mean that we are not to judge others?"

Answer: This is an issue that has confused many people. On one hand, we are commanded by the Lord Jesus,“Do not judge, or you too will be judged”(Matthew 7:1). On the other hand, the Bible also exhorts us to beware of evildoers and false prophets and to avoid those who practice all kinds of evil. How are we to discern who these people are if we do not make some kind of judgment about them?

Christians are often accused of "judging" whenever they speak out against a sinful activity. However, that is not the meaning of the Scripture verses that state, "Do not judge." There is a righteous kind of judgment we are supposed to exercise—with careful discernment (John 7:24). When Jesus told us not to judge (Matthew 7:1), He was telling us not to judge hypocritically. Matthew 7:2-5 declares, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." What Jesus was condemning here was hypocritical, self-righteous judgments of others.
meeeee

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2011
fax wrote:
<quoted text>You guys are excellent at twisting words. no one said you had to go to church to get to heaven. As for being the judge, it is simply facts that we can tell who is going by the bible or not.
Question: "What does the Bible mean that we are not to judge others?"
Answer: This is an issue that has confused many people. On one hand, we are commanded by the Lord Jesus,Do not judge, or you too will be judged(Matthew 7:1). On the other hand, the Bible also exhorts us to beware of evildoers and false prophets and to avoid those who practice all kinds of evil. How are we to discern who these people are if we do not make some kind of judgment about them?
Christians are often accused of "judging" whenever they speak out against a sinful activity. However, that is not the meaning of the Scripture verses that state, "Do not judge." There is a righteous kind of judgment we are supposed to exercisewith careful discernment (John 7:24). When Jesus told us not to judge (Matthew 7:1), He was telling us not to judge hypocritically. Matthew 7:2-5 declares, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother,Let me take the speck out of your eye when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." What Jesus was condemning here was hypocritical, self-righteous judgments of others.
thank you for pointing out a few of the things that prove the bible is a work of fiction.
Educated

Providence, UT

#16 Jan 25, 2011
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for pointing out a few of the things that prove the bible is a work of fiction.
You liberals get really angry when exposed as to your lack of education and understanding.

Satan stands and accuses God's children day and night. Revelation 12:10
meeeee

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2011
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>You liberals get really angry when exposed as to your lack of education and understanding.
Satan stands and accuses God's children day and night. Revelation 12:10
I am educated. I am not at all angry. I am amused. I think it is funny how grown people believe a fairytale story. If you really pay attention you can tell it is made up.
e pittsburg

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 25, 2011
a lot of people only pretend when they are in church singings. they sit back and wait their turn to sing, and say; wait till they get a load of me.
how i sing so good.
this is singing for competition, and not for god.
they also have favortism in their little synogogues.
you cant choose one person over another and say this is it. you lie when you say god told you to play favorites. this is very contolling and of the devil.
we are all children of god and we all want to work for him.
then sneak away to smoke while church is going on. this is of the devil.
Just me

Dyer, TN

#19 Jan 25, 2011
I went to church for years. Holiness & pentecostal I've seen alot of things. I prayed all the time and tried to keep my mind upon GOD. I fasted every week, I would ask GOD to show me things and HE did. I asked HIM about people and HE also showed me. I then quit church because at the time I was going through a divorce from an abusive man, the people said GOD would change him, they not 1 called to see if I needed anything, or to say we love you and have you in our prayers. Not knowing at the time that GOD wanted me to depend upon HIM and HIM alone. There's people that turn their noses up in the air when I see then out in public, I speak to then and it's as though they don't know me. I have a question Now is this love, is this being a Christian. I'm a very friendly person have always been I speak to people and ask them how are they doing all the time. Then we have those that if your hair isn't down to your waste you're not accepted. I'm so happy GOD knows all things and sees what's on the inside than appearance. I think the Bible says somewhere come as you are. I don't have fancy clothes, and have stopped at a few church sales and they want new prices for old stuff. So as for now I will do what I've been doing praying in my home for myself, lost loved ones, and all the people , and show love & kindness to everyone I meet. I'm no better than anyone and no one is better than me. Just like with a young Christian they get saved and people push things down their throat, like you have to do this and that, let GOD clean them up, and condemn them of things. That's why alot of people don't attend church because GOD is love not percecution & being judged by those that act as though they've already made it. Those that does this should be ashamed of themselves. GOD is love.
Pa Kettle

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Ma says,God be hankerin' fer spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
just sayN

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 25, 2011
Just me wrote:
I went to church for years. Holiness & pentecostal I've seen alot of things. I prayed all the time and tried to keep my mind upon GOD. I fasted every week, I would ask GOD to show me things and HE did. I asked HIM about people and HE also showed me. I then quit church because at the time I was going through a divorce from an abusive man, the people said GOD would change him, they not 1 called to see if I needed anything, or to say we love you and have you in our prayers. Not knowing at the time that GOD wanted me to depend upon HIM and HIM alone. There's people that turn their noses up in the air when I see then out in public, I speak to then and it's as though they don't know me. I have a question Now is this love, is this being a Christian. I'm a very friendly person have always been I speak to people and ask them how are they doing all the time. Then we have those that if your hair isn't down to your waste you're not accepted. I'm so happy GOD knows all things and sees what's on the inside than appearance. I think the Bible says somewhere come as you are. I don't have fancy clothes, and have stopped at a few church sales and they want new prices for old stuff. So as for now I will do what I've been doing praying in my home for myself, lost loved ones, and all the people , and show love & kindness to everyone I meet. I'm no better than anyone and no one is better than me. Just like with a young Christian they get saved and people push things down their throat, like you have to do this and that, let GOD clean them up, and condemn them of things. That's why alot of people don't attend church because GOD is love not percecution & being judged by those that act as though they've already made it. Those that does this should be ashamed of themselves. GOD is love.
some of them act like people should have long hair and dresses and shirts (not pants).
but if its some of their kin folks, thats all right.
i have seen some of them come into the church half naked thats akin to some of the members (regular tithe payers).
they wont preach hellfire and brimstone to them. cause they are afraid theyll run their members off.
then they get that controlling attitude to certain people and act like they dont want them around. this is not of god this is spiteful, hateful jealousy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mickey402 151,814
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 28 min 24 yr old guy 190
Don Franklin Ford When Do They Open? (Feb '12) 1 hr Filmore 9
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 1 hr Hmm 57
Is posting peoples names on here ok or not???????? 1 hr Mod8 4
News Council denies control of tax (Jan '14) 1 hr Hmm 18
Frank Murray 3 hr jharrison0119 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages