I hear Terry and Duane Riley Killed D...
some one who cares

Ford City, PA

#143 Apr 23, 2010
ive known april for awhile an if she an him had promblems then so be it but why do everyone still talk about him after he is gone.they dont need to bad trash april she is sweet.thanxs
Justice4All

Somerset, KY

#144 Apr 30, 2010
Mama wrote:
Well this is long mouth Melissa and April's mother and yes Devin whipped the kids, that's what's wrong with kids today; children need discipline. And I can truely say the the children are wonderful kids. And we can thank Devin for alot of the wonderful memories these children have of him. Devin is gone, we miss him and it hurts when someone trashes him. So please respect our loss.
Are you serious Diane?? LMAO Good memories?? Those kids hated that POS!!!! I'm sure they are very thankful he isn't around to abuse them anymore. I'm sure Travis can tell you about the time he put him on the back of a door on some coat rack and made the kid eat effin' sardines from a can that made his puke his little guts out!!! I'm not sad at all, Karma is a real B*t*h and it came back on the idiot. Do go defending someone who had issues with themselves and in turn mistreated innocent children and your grandchildren at them. Some loving grandma you are!!!
christine

West Palm Beach, FL

#145 May 1, 2010
Justice4All wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious Diane?? LMAO Good memories?? Those kids hated that POS!!!! I'm sure they are very thankful he isn't around to abuse them anymore. I'm sure Travis can tell you about the time he put him on the back of a door on some coat rack and made the kid eat effin' sardines from a can that made his puke his little guts out!!! I'm not sad at all, Karma is a real B*t*h and it came back on the idiot. Do go defending someone who had issues with themselves and in turn mistreated innocent children and your grandchildren at them. Some loving grandma you are!!!
were is long mouth mellisa can you answer this one like to hear what you have to say to this one.
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#146 May 7, 2010
christine wrote:
<quoted text>were is long mouth mellisa can you answer this one like to hear what you have to say to this one.
The names not long mouth Melissa you stupid bitch, I'm not on this stupid topix 24/7 like a lot of you stupid ass people. I actually have a job and don't sit in front of the computer all day long. And not that it is any of your business, but if my niece and nephews hated Devin so bad, why did they cry over him when he died? Why would my niece have written him a letter and got up in front of everyone at his funeral, cyrying her eyes out to Devin telling him how much of a father her was to her? Yeah sounds to me like they really hated him. I'm sure there were times that they didn't care much for him when he disciplined them. You people need to seriously get a life, the man is dead, let him rest in peace.
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#147 May 7, 2010
Justice4All wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but my mother happens to be a very loving grandmother, she does anything and everything she can for them. You apparantly have know idea what the definition of abuse is. That's the problem with kids these days, their parents don't discipline them and they end up being drug addicts or end up killing someone. I'll tell you just like I told the last person on here, it's pure nonsense to keep bad mouthing someone who is dead and gone. You and everyone else are entitled to your own oppinion about him, but he's gone now, let it go...
christine

West Palm Beach, FL

#148 May 7, 2010
hay long mouth melissa when do dwayne and jason goes to court again? you are the one that did have nothing to do but stay on here and put people down.so dill with it long mouth and you are the one that is stupid.like i said keep your self off here and you want get you fellings hurt.
christine

West Palm Beach, FL

#149 May 7, 2010
hay long mouth melissa when do dwayne and jason goes to court again? you are the one that did have nothing to do but stay on here and put people down.so dill with it long mouth and you are the one that is stupid.like i said keep your self off here and you want get you fellings hurt.sorry for the spelling i was trying to tell you to deal with it.
Justice4All

Somerset, KY

#150 May 7, 2010
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me, but my mother happens to be a very loving grandmother, she does anything and everything she can for them. You apparantly have know idea what the definition of abuse is. That's the problem with kids these days, their parents don't discipline them and they end up being drug addicts or end up killing someone. I'll tell you just like I told the last person on here, it's pure nonsense to keep bad mouthing someone who is dead and gone. You and everyone else are entitled to your own oppinion about him, but he's gone now, let it go...
Aww, Boo-effin' whooo Melissa! I know exactly what abuse is, that comes from being a social worker!! If you have nothing intelligent to say then please by all means STFU!!!

Thank you and have a nice day :)
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#151 May 8, 2010
christine wrote:
hay long mouth melissa when do dwayne and jason goes to court again? you are the one that did have nothing to do but stay on here and put people down.so dill with it long mouth and you are the one that is stupid.like i said keep your self off here and you want get you fellings hurt.
Trust me bitch nothing you say can or will hurt my feelings. I stated nothing but the truth on here, I guess you just can't handle the truth. Aren't you supposed to be related to those SOB's that killed Devin? If so you should know when their trial is.
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#152 May 8, 2010
Justice4All wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Boo-effin' whooo Melissa! I know exactly what abuse is, that comes from being a social worker!! If you have nothing intelligent to say then please by all means STFU!!!
Thank you and have a nice day :)
Let me tell you something Justice for all who is to chicken shit to put your name on here, when you say something about my mother, I don't care who you are, I will defend her, just the same as you or anyone else would do. Like I said get over this, it is pathetic that anyone would bring up shit about Devin when he has been dead and gone for over a year now. I'm not going to sit here and argue back and forth with you and or anyone else for that matter. I have more important things to do than to deal with this childish shit.
christine

West Palm Beach, FL

#153 May 8, 2010
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Just found out that the paper made an error. Jason and Dewayne don't go to trial until June 2.
see you long mouth bitch see how you are so busy on here to tell this.the truth about how busy you are on here topost this date about the trail.
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#154 May 8, 2010
christine wrote:
<quoted text>see you long mouth bitch see how you are so busy on here to tell this.the truth about how busy you are on here topost this date about the trail.
If you would have read, I have already posted when the trial is. This name calling is real mature, I don't know you and you don't know me. You rubbed me the wrong way when you called me long mouth. I'll be the bigger person here and say I shouldn't have fired back the way I did, that was very childish of me. I do however have the right to state my opinion on this matter, because of the hurt and pain it has put mine and Devin's family through. Dealing with someone dying is one thing, but when someone is murdered, it is a toatally different feeling. I have never dealt with anything like this before. You know what Terry, Jason, and Dewayne done was wrong. No matter what kind of person Devin was, him or no one else deserves to be murdered and thrown out on the side of the road like a piece of trash. It was an unfortunate situation for Devin's family and even your family. The truth is the truth and that is all I have put on here. Like I said before, let Devin rest in peace. I actually hadn't put nothing on here for a while, except for the next trial date, but when someone brings my name up, I'm not going to coward away and not reply. I'll tell you anything you want to know about this whole deal, if you just be mature about it. If you can't be, then don't leave any more comments for me.
christine

West Palm Beach, FL

#155 May 9, 2010
how can you make that remark that you can tell us about the whole deal,was you at the party or you just going by he say she say shit that is said? you are the only one if you look at the whole topix of all the things that you have put on here that is the reason i am call you long mouth,because you talk to much with alot of she say shit. you talk for the whole family.
know 4 a fact

Middlesboro, KY

#156 May 9, 2010
i miss you wrote:
<quoted text> i just read this and about fell over not knowing for years what really happened to eddie ray i never believed for a minute that the woman that hit him actually done it all i always suspected and so did a lot more people that hubert, joe,and devon had first part in it if you really know this is true please tell police
joe wasnt with them he was at willettes moms it was mike mcqween
i know

London, KY

#157 May 9, 2010
know 4 a fact wrote:
<quoted text> joe wasnt with them he was at willettes moms it was mike mcqween
If joe was'nt with him,why did he tell the cops he walked to hazel green school with him and he walked on to hubert and emilys and eddie ray walked on towards farris jones rd???
know 4 a fact

Middlesboro, KY

#158 May 10, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>If joe was'nt with him,why did he tell the cops he walked to hazel green school with him and he walked on to hubert and emilys and eddie ray walked on towards farris jones rd???
devon was the one that was walking with eddie ray mike and devon was who eddie ray left with joe was at his grandmas out on hawkcreek
know 4 a fact

Middlesboro, KY

#159 May 10, 2010
please becareful what is said little eddie ray is fragle when it comes to his dad
i know

Hazard, KY

#160 May 10, 2010
know 4 a fact wrote:
<quoted text>devon was the one that was walking with eddie ray mike and devon was who eddie ray left with joe was at his grandmas out on hawkcreek
Maybe you are right,it's been a long time.My memory is'nt as sharp as it used to be.I know they stopped at a friend of mines on chapel road to get a ride.My friend was working on his truck,told them to wait till he got his truck going,but they went on.I will ask friend who was with eddie ray next time i see him.
Melissa

Middlesboro, KY

#161 May 10, 2010
christine wrote:
how can you make that remark that you can tell us about the whole deal,was you at the party or you just going by he say she say shit that is said? you are the only one if you look at the whole topix of all the things that you have put on here that is the reason i am call you long mouth,because you talk to much with alot of she say shit. you talk for the whole family.
I have nothing more to say to you. You obviously must not know how to be a mature woman, bc all you can do is say stupid shit. FYI, when I said I would tell you what you wanted to know, I meant about the trial. Now you can keep on running your mouth and say whatever you want, I'm not going to play these childish games with you. I am a hell of a lot more mature than that.
know 4 a fact

Middlesboro, KY

#162 May 10, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are right,it's been a long time.My memory is'nt as sharp as it used to be.I know they stopped at a friend of mines on chapel road to get a ride.My friend was working on his truck,told them to wait till he got his truck going,but they went on.I will ask friend who was with eddie ray next time i see him.
ya i know DP he is also a very good freind of mine as well they also stoped at TF in apeyard hollow last i heard DP was in lcdc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Commonsense 142,480
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 hr Leery 444
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 4 hr iThink 142
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 6 hr want to know 1,246
Career Development Center Truck driving school (May '09) 6 hr That one guy 8
emails reveal hillary clinton fed ‘meet the pre... 8 hr ha ha ha 5
dem in congress admit obama a fascist 10 hr Shannon 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages