I hear Terry and Duane Riley Killed D...

I hear Terry and Duane Riley Killed Devin Overbey???

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
what

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Wonder what that is about?
meeee

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2008
it was on the news,but about why they killed him i don't know.
idk

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2008
who are they?
Justice League

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2008
figures. as "they" start pouring in our county the crime rate in gonna shoot thru the roof.
what the heck

London, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Justice League wrote:
figures. as "they" start pouring in our county the crime rate in gonna shoot thru the roof.
they who
Wonder

London, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2008
its on the news
its a shame

AOL

#7 Sep 18, 2008
no whats so bad is when you cant even trust your friends enough to turn your back to them for a min. he thought they were friends or else you think they would have gotten the best of him. a boy as big and stout as he was.
Karen

London, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Justice League wrote:
"They" and their families have lived here their whole lives, except for the few years they were in Florida with their Mom. If you watch the news or read the newspaper you will see that crimes are committed by people of every race not just "them".
crime stopper

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2008
Justice League wrote:
What the hell are you talking about. They? Do you know them? They have always been part of the county. You need to research a bit before you start barking.
Thursday

Macon, GA

#10 Sep 18, 2008
Justice League wrote:
lol
Brittany

London, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2008
Justice League wrote:
your freaking stupid and shouldnt speak ever again.i wish people would quit this racist crap.Black people are just as good as white people.white people kill and do things that are wrong but guess you've overlooked that huh?im sorry that people like you exist in this world
Brittany

London, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2008
and get your facts straight.terry isnt accused of murder.

SCC

Since: Sep 08

london,ky

#13 Sep 22, 2008
personally i think u guys r dumb and should prob get a life and worry more about it rather then worryin about ever one elses how about that if you dont know them then dont say shit about them point blank TERRANCE RILEY
v brown

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 8, 2009
i had just talked with dewayn not long before this happend, hes my fist cousin.and i was in east b from out of town..it realy shocked me..i knew that terry and dewayn was a little wild.but i just didnt understand what happend..i also knew devin,i went to school with him and he was a little wild too though i hadnt seen him in a while..but what ever the case its a sad story..
A Real Man

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2009
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" and their families have lived here their whole lives, except for the few years they were in Florida with their Mom. If you watch the news or read the newspaper you will see that crimes are committed by people of every race not just "them".
I agree the person that wrote that sounds racist and I am white, I believe that there is only one race and that is the human race we were all created equal.
mommy of 2

London, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2009
i hears they killed him because of the shirt he was wearing, the info came from his girlfriend i work with her sister,
hey

London, KY

#17 Apr 9, 2009
V Brown are you living in Ind. and was best friends with Ronnie? If so this is his wife and we would love to here from you.
London KY

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2009
rest in peace Devin Ray i will always love you.
v brown

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 20, 2009
hey wrote:
V Brown are you living in Ind. and was best friends with Ronnie? If so this is his wife and we would love to here from you.
yeap thats me...
get it right

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 2, 2009
jason and his daddy dewayne are accused of murder...terry just for tampering with physical evidence...i heard that Devin woke up, and jason was trying to rob him, so he and his daddy beat him to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Smallwood friend 2 min Tommy 84
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 151,714
Mccarty rentals in london 50 min Nonlib 5
klan endorse hillary 1 hr Nonlib 2
Affair 1 hr Nonlib 9
Why does this site have such selective censorin... 2 hr Nonlib 3
Rapist not necessarily a bad guy 2 hr Nonlib 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages