WATCHTOWER lies
think

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
all relgions are fairytales.
if religon was true their would only be 1 not hundreds.
RastusTReggin

London, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
JW is just as bad as Catholics when it comes to abuse. A few are speaking out under threat of shun and worse.
harpa kruti

Brownsville, TN

#5 Mar 3, 2013
think wrote:
all relgions are fairytales.
if religon was true their would only be 1 not hundreds.
all languages are fairytales.

if language was true their would only be 1, not hundreds.
the true church

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 3, 2013
think wrote:
all relgions are fairytales.
if religon was true their would only be 1 not hundreds.
the true church is the one founded on jesus. doesnt matter if you are baptist or holiness, or missionary. its what you have in your heart that matters.
because god is the only god who ever loved us,(his creation) enough to give his son for us. jesus was the supreme sacrifice because animals were no longer sufficient, they lost their flavor to god. jesus is the only door.
if you follow christ teachings, get born again and go through his blood, you will enter paradise and live again in heaven. if you stay in sin, you are guilty of his death.

but everything else will take you to a devils hell where you will feel death forevermore in eternity.
mta

Murphy, NC

#7 Mar 3, 2013
same old arguement. My God is better than your God.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 3, 2013
harpa kruti wrote:
<quoted text>all languages are fairytales.
if language was true their would only be 1, not hundreds.
LOL

Read "Genesis" chapter 11 verse 1-8...

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Read "Genesis" chapter 11 verse 1-8...
Big poppa "Oger" won't lead you astray, all you have to do is listen, read and understand.
Lisa

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 4, 2013
the true church wrote:
<quoted text>the true church is the one founded on jesus. doesnt matter if you are baptist or holiness, or missionary. its what you have in your heart that matters.
because god is the only god who ever loved us,(his creation) enough to give his son for us. jesus was the supreme sacrifice because animals were no longer sufficient, they lost their flavor to god. jesus is the only door.
if you follow christ teachings, get born again and go through his blood, you will enter paradise and live again in heaven. if you stay in sin, you are guilty of his death.
but everything else will take you to a devils hell where you will feel death forevermore in eternity.
You have to stay out of sin and trouble or you will go to hell, even if you claim to be saved. You have to endure, to stay in the right way and never stray. If you backslide, and get out of fellowship with God you will go to hell.

"And ye shall be hated of all men for My Name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved"
(Matthew 10:22).

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You have to stay out of sin and trouble or you will go to hell, even if you claim to be saved. You have to endure, to stay in the right way and never stray. If you backslide, and get out of fellowship with God you will go to hell.
"And ye shall be hated of all men for My Name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved"
(Matthew 10:22).
"You have to stay out of sin and trouble or you will go to hell, even if you claim to be saved. You have to endure, to stay in the right way and never stray. If you backslide, and get out of fellowship with God you will go to hell."

LOL

Now, this "hell" teaching has GOT to stop, nowhere within any scripture did "Christ" claim that dead human souls would be tortured for eternity.

What human soul do you expect to "save" if you walk up to it and start yelling that to them? Not a single one, and that also dishonors what "Christ" instructed you to do...

I see that happen many times, You have a lost soul and walk up and start telling them such as that and it sends them off in a more scared and confused state than they already were!
Bth

Harrison, AR

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Kelsa wrote:
They are in just as deep an illusion as those rapture people.
Now read the truth.
persecution.com
They don't believe they are going to heaven ,unless they've changed the rules since i was in,in 1983
Roomba

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Long sleeve Holiness HUH! is the only way HUH! to get into Heaven AMEN HUH! PRAISE THE LORD! HUH!

... well according to them so they say.
resurection

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You have to stay out of sin and trouble or you will go to hell, even if you claim to be saved. You have to endure, to stay in the right way and never stray. If you backslide, and get out of fellowship with God you will go to hell.
"And ye shall be hated of all men for My Name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved"
(Matthew 10:22).
Hell? john 11:11 acts 7:60 1st John 4:8. During the thousand years after resurrection, the earth will be made a paradise, restored. In that time those who do not know Christ will have the chance to know him, and if choose so, also have everlasting life. If they choose not to, they will be destroyed, for eternity by returning to the dust. There is no hell fire, Jahovah, God's name, the same God most serve, but he has a name, will not mutilate and torture people in a lake of fire. 1st john 4:8. Psalm 83:18. 1st Corinthians 15:86.
Earl

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Ressurection,“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments...” Luke 16:23

In reply to your references that hell isn't real, and the earth will be melted and dissolved, read the scripture proof how wrong you are!
What you're about to read is hard to believe...

We're going to examine the place the Bible calls hell. We'll present documented evidence for a place called hell. Don't take what you're going to read lightly. If what you read is true — YOU COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER!

Several years ago a book was published, entitled Beyond Death's Door by Dr. Maurice Rawlings. Dr. Rawlings, a specialist in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease, resuscitated many people who had been clinically dead. Dr. Rawlings, a devout atheist, "considered all religion "hocus-pocus" and death nothing more than a painless extinction". But something happened in 1977 that brought a dramatic change in the life of Dr. Rawlings! He was resuscitating a man, terrified and screaming — descending down into the flames of hell:
"Each time he regained heartbeat and respiration, the patient screamed, "I am in hell!" He was terrified and pleaded with me to help him. I was scared to death... Then I noticed a genuinely alarmed look on his face. He had a terrified look worse than the expression seen in death! This patient had a grotesque grimace expressing sheer horror! His pupils were dilated, and he was perspiring and trembling — he looked as if his hair was "on end."
Then still another strange thing happened. He said,"Don't you understand? I am in hell... Don't let me go back to hell!" ...the man was serious, and it finally occurred to me that he was indeed in trouble. He was in a panic like I had never seen before."
(Maurice Rawlings, Beyond Death's Door,(Thomas Nelson Inc., 1979) p. 3).
Dr. Rawlings said, no one, who could have heard his screams and saw the look of terror on his face could doubt for a single minute that he was actually in a place called hell!

The Bible continually warns of a place called hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!
The earth will be completely melted, dissolved and done away with. 2 pet 3.
The lord is building a new earth, and a new heaven. Revelation 21


http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Laurel water district 48 min Lowlow 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 165,719
fwb 5 hr Longfellow1961 1
New Rules For Congress 6 hr Fearnot 3
Lib dem want to. Disarm police 8 hr Truth 5
More fake dem voters found 9 hr thommy mommy 20
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 12 hr Jesus was gay for... 350

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages