Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RichyRich

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Mitch just announced that he is willing to accept
a tax increase on working people since they dont pay that much anyway. But he will absolutely
not raise taxes on job creators like himself!
hehe

Morrisville, MO

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Lets all sing a big round of "my ol kentucky homo--"

hehe
Obamas brother

Manchester, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Mitch McConnell will do anything he can, to keep Obama from doing a good job as President. he isn't about to raise taxes on the rich, because he is one of the rich. I can't wait to cast a vote against that, what ever you want to call him. I hope Obama has the guts to let the country go over the cliff. if the Rupublican's don't agree to let the tax cuts exspaire on those making over 500 thousand a year.
wow

Marion, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Obamas brother wrote:
Mitch McConnell will do anything he can, to keep Obama from doing a good job as President. he isn't about to raise taxes on the rich, because he is one of the rich. I can't wait to cast a vote against that, what ever you want to call him. I hope Obama has the guts to let the country go over the cliff. if the Rupublican's don't agree to let the tax cuts exspaire on those making over 500 thousand a year.
wy is it always the sorry azzed food stamp ssi druggies that are filled with hatred and jealousy for the rich who have worked all their lives for their american dream.
they are saying with their attitude: if i cant have it no one can, so i will vote for obama so he can steal it all from you and your family.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>wy is it always the sorry azzed food stamp ssi druggies that are filled with hatred and jealousy for the rich who have worked all their lives for their american dream.
they are saying with their attitude: if i cant have it no one can, so i will vote for obama so he can steal it all from you and your family.
spoken like a true retardican !most are trust fund babies ,or like the hostess big-wigs that ran a co. into the ground ,then want to give excs. mil.$ bonus before we sell it off because were broke and cant afford to give our workers a raise ??
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#6 Nov 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>wy is it always the sorry azzed food stamp ssi druggies that are filled with hatred and jealousy for the rich who have worked all their lives for their american dream.
Worked all their lives for the American dream? Inherited or scammed is what I call it. Just ask Paris Hilton, Dan L Turner's sons who inherited $9B each, people who bought Microsoft at $2/Sh. and retired at 32. I could go on and on.

Do you earn > $200-$250,000/Yr.? Why is it Reagan and Clinton could raise taxes, yet Obama doesn't even want to raise them as high as those two, and all Hell breaks loose? Can you explain that one? Can you explain why the wealthy haven't created jobs in 12 yrs. with the biggest taxcut in history they've had?

If Republicans hold back on increasing tax on the billionaires and make 98% of this country suffer for it, there needs to be a revolt to drive Congress completely out of the White House.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#7 Nov 24, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true retardican !most are trust fund babies ,or like the hostess big-wigs that ran a co. into the ground ,then want to give excs. mil.$ bonus before we sell it off because were broke and cant afford to give our workers a raise ??
Yeah, those Hostess executives that worked hard all their lives get to walk away with $1M each as "severence", while workers lose their jobs. Take it to the top! That's the Republican and Conservative way!
InTheNo

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Rand Paul just announced that he will be too busy running for president the next four years to actually to anything for the state of KY.
liar liar pants on fire

London, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2012

nTheNo

London, KY
Reply Ľ|
Report Abuse
Judge it!
6 hrs ago

Rand Paul just announced that he will be too busy running for president the next four years to actually to anything for the state of KY.

No he didnt. Why jump on Rand Paul when he is trying his best to help all Americans.
Mitch McConnell and Hal Rogers both should be put out to pasture before they can screw any more Americans out of their tax dollars.

bushie

Richland, MI

#11 Nov 26, 2012
InTheNo wrote:
I would love to see that run. That would be better than palin
bushie

Richland, MI

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Why do pugs hate to pay there way?
humie

London, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
wow wrote:
You need to get back on your meds.You have it all a## backward.
Now calm down before you bust a gut and look at the real picture.Not the one you have made up to believe.

Since: Sep 10

Prevost USA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked all their lives for the American dream? Inherited or scammed is what I call it. Just ask Paris Hilton, Dan L Turner's sons who inherited $9B each, people who bought Microsoft at $2/Sh. and retired at 32. I could go on and on.
Do you earn > $200-$250,000/Yr.? Why is it Reagan and Clinton could raise taxes, yet Obama doesn't even want to raise them as high as those two, and all Hell breaks loose? Can you explain that one? Can you explain why the wealthy haven't created jobs in 12 yrs. with the biggest taxcut in history they've had?
If Republicans hold back on increasing tax on the billionaires and make 98% of this country suffer for it, there needs to be a revolt to drive Congress completely out of the White House.
While you do that ask the Kenndys,Kerrys and Gore about money scammed from people.

Senators John Kerry (D-MA), Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) all came by their fortunes through marriage or inheritance. Senator Kerry, who was born into wealth, has listed his net worth as high as $281 million, while his wife Teresa is estimated to be worth $1 billion. Ms. Heinz did not earn her wealth either. She inherited the money from her husband Senator John Heinz, who died in an airplane crash.

Senator Rockefeller, representing dirt poor West Virginia, inherited his fortune from his family. He is reported to be worth $136 million.

While the economy continued to tank in 2010, Rep. Pelosi reported her own wealth to grow by 62%. Pelosiís husband, Paul, is a financier. They own a multi-million dollar vineyard and a number of million dollar homes. They have a net worth of $196 million.

Former Democrat Rep. Jane Harmon (D-CA), who in 2010 was listed as the third wealthiest member of Congress, was married to the late stereo magnate Sidney Harman of Harman-Karmen fame. Together they were worth $493 million.

Only Republican Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) married into major money. His net worth went from $12 million to $502 million in two years. The explanation? He married an heiress to the Clear Channel radio empire.

Among those who actually got their money by earning it, Republicans were in the slight majority. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), a self-made millionaire earned his wealth by creating the Viper car security system. He is estimated to be worth more than $700 million. Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) started as a rancher and attorney. His wealth is cited as $88 million.

Rep. Vernon Buchanan (R-FL), one of only three Republicans to make the top ten earned his money through real estate and car dealerships. He is estimated to be worth over $323 million.

Much has been made about Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) being the wealthiest Republican in the U.S. Senate. But he is ranked only number 14 because there are so many wealthier Democrats ahead of him. He doesnít make the Top Ten. He worked as a construction superintendent. Then started his own company. Today he is worth $107 million.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#15 Nov 26, 2012
InTheNo wrote:
Rand Paul won't have a leg to stand on against a Marco Rubio or Chris Christie. Rand will be like a Romney and start running...running....running. The only people that'll vote for him is Ky. and same as with this election, 8 Electoral Votes...well, put them in the garbage can.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#16 Nov 26, 2012
The Real Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>While you do that ask the Kenndys,Kerrys and Gore about money scammed from people.
Senators John Kerry (D-MA), Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) all came by their fortunes through marriage or inheritance. Senator Kerry, who was born into wealth, has listed his net worth as high as $281 million, while his wife Teresa is estimated to be worth $1 billion. Ms. Heinz did not earn her wealth either. She inherited the money from her husband Senator John Heinz, who died in an airplane crash.
Senator Rockefeller, representing dirt poor West Virginia, inherited his fortune from his family. He is reported to be worth $136 million.
While the economy continued to tank in 2010, Rep. Pelosi reported her own wealth to grow by 62%. Pelosiís husband, Paul, is a financier. They own a multi-million dollar vineyard and a number of million dollar homes. They have a net worth of $196 million.
Former Democrat Rep. Jane Harmon (D-CA), who in 2010 was listed as the third wealthiest member of Congress, was married to the late stereo magnate Sidney Harman of Harman-Karmen fame. Together they were worth $493 million.
Only Republican Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) married into major money. His net worth went from $12 million to $502 million in two years. The explanation? He married an heiress to the Clear Channel radio empire.
Among those who actually got their money by earning it, Republicans were in the slight majority. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), a self-made millionaire earned his wealth by creating the Viper car security system. He is estimated to be worth more than $700 million. Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) started as a rancher and attorney. His wealth is cited as $88 million.
Rep. Vernon Buchanan (R-FL), one of only three Republicans to make the top ten earned his money through real estate and car dealerships. He is estimated to be worth over $323 million.
Much has been made about Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) being the wealthiest Republican in the U.S. Senate. But he is ranked only number 14 because there are so many wealthier Democrats ahead of him. He doesnít make the Top Ten. He worked as a construction superintendent. Then started his own company. Today he is worth $107 million.
Let's see now. I believe it was me that said most don't "earn" it wasn't I? So are you sure you aren't trying to post to one of "your own kind"? I also believe other than that, it is the Democratic Party that agrees they should pay more taxes. I believe it's your "inherited" group that doesn't? Correct me if I'm wrong. So, according to what you're stating, if there are so many rich Democrats in Washington, then the Republican Congress of No should have no problem allowing the tax increase to the upper bracket? Are you still with me? So...what's the problem mountain man?

I do believe ole' Mitch married money didn't he? I'd have paid to keep his face away from me. I really think he'd have done a better job starring in Deliverance vs being a political Leader.
ReallyII

South Bend, IN

#17 Nov 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now. I believe it was me that said most don't "earn" it wasn't I? So are you sure you aren't trying to post to one of "your own kind"? I also believe other than that, it is the Democratic Party that agrees they should pay more taxes. I believe it's your "inherited" group that doesn't? Correct me if I'm wrong. So, according to what you're stating, if there are so many rich Democrats in Washington, then the Republican Congress of No should have no problem allowing the tax increase to the upper bracket? Are you still with me? So...what's the problem mountain man?
I do believe ole' Mitch married money didn't he? I'd have paid to keep his face away from me. I really think he'd have done a better job starring in Deliverance vs being a political Leader.
Looked in the Mirror lately old Communist Bioch ?? I bet you old skin would scare a zombie.
hehe

Morrisville, MO

#18 Nov 26, 2012
ReallyII wrote:
<quoted text>Looked in the Mirror lately old Communist Bioch ?? I bet you old skin would scare a zombie.
Is this suppose to be an argument ?
It appears to be a tantrum.
You've had your say - now go clean your room !

hehe

Since: Sep 10

Prevost USA

#19 Nov 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was you were attacking one party when your party is just as guilty.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#20 Nov 26, 2012
The Real Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>The point was you were attacking one party when your party is just as guilty.
ole' blue is over there begging for some assistance in going to Washington and bailing our Norquist. The GOP is turning on him! He's demanding that middle class absorb a tax increase, but the GOP is really having to think that one through....that is if they ever want to win another election!
Blue

Marysville, OH

#21 Nov 27, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
ole' blue is over there begging for some assistance in going to Washington and bailing our Norquist. The GOP is turning on him! He's demanding that middle class absorb a tax increase, but the GOP is really having to think that one through....that is if they ever want to win another election!
Assistance? Is that the reason you ran off the other threads? Can't cut it over there so you come over here and start lying... LOL... So stupid and so angry. I doubt Norquist needs bailing out. The house seats that were lost were because of redistricting. Only 8 seats. 30 republican governors and control of the house. I guess you didn't notice all the red on the map even in the states Obama won.

The GOP ain't turning on me. I already pay taxes. 3%, 5%, 10% more doesn't mean shit to me! The social issues are what interest me. Those are the issues that will eventually lead to the downfall of America! Believe that! Debt will be the excuse! But, not the true reason...

Just think DUMBASS! 53 million taxpayers murdered through abortion. Do the math on that and ask yourself what the national debt might be if all those PEOPLE were't murdered. Instead of taking in 2.3 trillion in receipts, it could be closer to 5 or 6 trillion. But, you "Clit Warriors" showed everyone who the boss was!" Stupid is as stupid does"...

I've made my money! Everything I own is paid for! Everything my wife and I earn yearly,(which is around 270,000.00) is ALL GRAVY! It has been for a couple of years now.

I got years left to work. And so does my wife. We're safe and secure in our jobs. That's what happens when you're dedicated to being successful. Working your way right to the top! I could do my job well into my 80's. Or, I could retire in the morning. Do you honestly think I give a rats ass about Norquist, the "Mongrel King" or any other stinking politician? It's obvious how stupid and truly pitiful you are! You're in your late 50's or early 60's and depending on the government for your very survival. Matter of fact... The survival of entire mongrel party depends on what they can steal from others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Amber Decker (Sep '15) 1 hr hey 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr USA 174,819
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,547
Who is the best Doctor in London for Diabetes a... 8 hr Martha 5
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 9 hr Chief red dick 26
Derrick Hunt 12 hr BOUNTY HUNTER 1
elvis proffitt (Jun '10) 17 hr Sickofdrugs 17

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages