Location of Doug Dixon (dead beat dad)

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Does anyone in London know the location of Doug Dixon and where he is working? I am his 17 year old son that he abandoned over 5 years ago and has refused to pay child support to me and my younger brother. His mother and brother live in London, but are not willing to let me know where he is for fear that he will have to pay child support. Any information would be appreciated.
I understand

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2009
i don't know your father,i do hope you find him..it is a shame what some men will do, to their kids..good luck.
nnom

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2009
first of all there is more than one Doug Dixon and obviously the one I know is not the one you are asking about. You may want to be more specific. The Doug Dixon I know father is deceased and his mother doesnt live in london
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#4 Jan 21, 2009
nnom wrote:
first of all there is more than one Doug Dixon and obviously the one I know is not the one you are asking about. You may want to be more specific. The Doug Dixon I know father is deceased and his mother doesnt live in london
The Doug Dixon I am looking for was in the military for about 17 years and was discharged for too many alcohol related incidents. His father is deceased and his mother's last name is Hedrick.
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#5 Jan 21, 2009
nnom wrote:
Also, the Doug Dixon I am looking for is 41 years old, but does look a lot older. He is a complusive lier. Nothing that he says has any truth to it. He tells stories of him being retired from the Marine Corp. and he was in the war, but none of it is true.
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#6 Jan 21, 2009
I can give you all the details you need to know about the Doug Dixon I am looking for. He grew up in Cumberland, Kentucky, joined the Marine Corp at age 21, married my mother at age 21, had two sons, Tyler and Shane. My mother divorced him in 2003 after way too many years of alcohol abuse. He has lived in South Carolina on and off and lived in London several times also. He is a 6'1 and weighs 200 pounds. Has dark hair and brown eyes. Heavy Drinker. Anything else let me know.
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#7 Jan 21, 2009
I understand wrote:
i don't know your father,i do hope you find him..it is a shame what some men will do, to their kids..good luck.
Thank you for your kindness. My mother has done a good job raising me and I owe her a great deal for that.
Hope this helps

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2009
I believe I may have know your dad
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#9 Aug 28, 2009
Really? Does he still have a drinking and lying problem?
60 Gunner

Little Valley, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2009
Is he old man Dixon's boy?
roy d mercer

London, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2009
It would be my pleasure to give this "dead beat" a "beat down"! So,how did I get over there to where Doug Dixon's at?! And, just how big an 'ol boy is he?
60 Gunner

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2009
roy d mercer wrote:
It would be my pleasure to give this "dead beat" a "beat down"! So,how did I get over there to where Doug Dixon's at?! And, just how big an 'ol boy is he?
L.M.A.O!!!
60 Gunner

Little Valley, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2009
Is that that Dixon boys brother?CARL.
Hey

Corbin, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2009
Tyler post your email on here and I will email you some info on your dead beat father.....
Tyler

Holly Springs, NC

#15 Aug 30, 2009
My email address is [email protected]

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tyler

Holly Springs, NC

#16 Aug 30, 2009
60 Gunner wrote:
Is that that Dixon boys brother?CARL.
He has a brother named Donald. He has a half sister that lives in NC and that is it.
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#17 Aug 31, 2009
Hey wrote:
Tyler post your email on here and I will email you some info on your dead beat father.....
The person that posted this is my dead beat father Doug Dixon. He contacted me wanting a relationship, but not to pay any type of child support. What he doesn't realize is that it is very expensive to raise two children.

Also, he doesn't realize that he missed out on a lot of stuff. All of my high school years he has been gone, all of my high school baseball games that he missed. My first date, my first love, my baseball team going to the World Series in 2005, and just this past summer, my younger brother's team placed third in the World Series and my younger brother was the winning pitcher.

He made this choice to not help and support me and my brother. He owes back child support in the amount of over $30,000. You say that you care, if you did you would have been there and made sure that me and my brother did not need anything. Thank God for my mother, who has worked two jobs and given me and my brother a life.
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#18 Aug 31, 2009
roy d mercer wrote:
Obviously, he is in the Corbin area. What Doug Dixon didn't realize was that I was trying to find him so that the Government can garnish his wages for child support, not a relationship
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#19 Aug 31, 2009
Hey wrote:
Obviously, Doug, you didn't realize that every computer has an IP address and you posted on this and now we have your IP address and where you live. Gotcha!
Tyler

Beaufort, SC

#20 Oct 5, 2009
Tyler wrote:
Does anyone in London know the location of Doug Dixon and where he is working? I am his 17 year old son that he abandoned over 5 years ago and has refused to pay child support to me and my younger brother. His mother and brother live in London, but are not willing to let me know where he is for fear that he will have to pay child support. Any information would be appreciated.
His location is 106 George Road, London, Kentucky 40741!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min LJWolf 168,910
Sheriff office 52 min Buford 2
Rue-21? (Oct '11) 1 hr Rue 21 is Junk 17
Laurel co election 2018 2 hr Anyone 2
on line jewelry sales 3 hr scammer 3
Misty Vaughn? (Aug '10) 3 hr thief 14
ABC Automotive 4 hr Well known 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages