Wildcat Harley Davidson

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned rider

London, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Whats going on with HOG at wildcat H D?? Steve Patton is running off all the members, the new ones dont know how dishonest he is . The manager at Harley better wake up, not good for the chapter
of a Harley store.
moped

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2011
sounds to me like you are concerned about the wrong thing you guys need to ge a real bike "HONDA" come ride with us.ha,ha,ha.
WTF

London, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2011
No we need steve patton gone
moped

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2011
just joking about the bike,I dont even have one myself.it would have to be a harley to even qaulify as a bike.

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2011
no we need biker-up magazine gone and then she would quit stirring stuff up for no reason!!!!!!!!!!
in town

London, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2011
what is Biker Up magazine? where do you see it? who is she?is she HOG member? We dont need more crap..
Anonymous

Brodhead, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2011
member wrote:
no we need biker-up magazine gone and then she would quit stirring stuff up for no reason!!!!!!!!!!
What has Biker Up magazine got to do with it? I was there and so were a few other friends of mine, we saw what went on. And no we don't have any connections to the magazine or the Hog chapter, we were just a few good citizens that came out to support a good cause, and got screwed in the process.
Bond James Bond 007

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2011
What the heck happend???? I missed it
in town

London, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2011
what is biker up ? who is it?
misc

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2011
i have always had a good experience there
keavy

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Sep 29, 2011
i like the people who work at Harley store,most of the girls are nice
also a member

London, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2011
In my opinion the Wildcat Hog Chapter needs reorganized and some of the officers need to be let go. When it first started it was great, everyone was friendly courtoues and had the same goals in mind. Now it is like everyone is in High School... The officers and some of the members have formed these little clicks. The High School years are over boys and girls...get over it. Just take a look at last years Hog picnic and this years. Wow..there was a great turnout this year wasn't there....NOT! This should tell everyone that something is wrong.

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2011
Maybe steve will you to destin this mouth on hog chapter trip
also a member

London, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2011
Sorry, did understand your comment.
also a member

London, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Well I messes up....I didn't understand your comment about Steve.

Manchester, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2011
hog officers trip to destin this october
also a member

London, KY

#19 Oct 3, 2011
It is a shame that they have let the chapter come to what it is. They are money hungry, have double standards, kicking people out of the chapter because they are questioning the financials of the chapter. Every group or club I have been a part of always gives a financial report at each meeting. All of these charities they have raised money for...isn't it strange that no one ever says well we raised and donated a said amout for this charity or fund raiser. Why isn't there a monthly newsletter that goes out to the members with information...statistics and etc. In my opinion if there wasn't something going on that shouldn't be they wouldn't care to share it with the members. After all they are the ones they help raise the money. Now how about those alcohol issues...it is ok for a certain group to run around at Firepit Friday drinking beer...moonshine or what ever they want, but let someone that is not in the little click open a beer and it is ohhh nooo you better not let anyone see you. Seriously just because you have a cuzi over your beer doesn't mean no one knows what you are drinking. How many people have you ever seen put a cuzi over a pop. I dont ever recall seeing anyone do that. I personally don't care who drinks what, but double standards don't fly with me. Anyway that is just as they say food for thought! I am not saying that everyone is involed in this..nor am I am saying that all of the officers are involed in this. There are a couple really great guys and some not so great...and to those great guys step up to the plate and take care of buisness because the something needs to be done to bring the Chapter back to what it was a year ago! This is just my opinion and I have said my peace...hopefully someone will listen and realize what is going on.
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2011
wate till the Hells Angels get into their new club house in Mt Vernon and you will see a lot of new faces from everywhere they all ready have the Highwaymen starting up around lLondon and their other puppet club the Red Devils mc and their hanging out around Mt. Vrnon area and they will need a Harley Sop to do their business because they all ride new Harleys. So the little Mickey Mouse wannabe's around London is in for a big suprise;LOL
Just a Thought

Morrisville, MO

#21 Oct 5, 2011
Have any of you people that think you know everything decided to run for an officer position? The election is this month. If you can do a better job, run for the positions. Put up or shut up!
hmmmmm

London, KY

#22 Oct 5, 2011
Well, no one said they new everything. They are just giving there opinions. Tell us how to run for an officer position! Who does the voting for these officers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 163,754
DNC didn't pay overtime. 26 min it true 4
Stephen Wilson from Jackson County 52 min Lifelong friend 2
Melody gilbert is cheating on her man he deserv... 1 hr Tryed it 8
I Guess It Is Time To Impeach 5 hr Kyzuser 28
King James 12 hr Tampons R Us 1
suntan city 15 hr dontlike 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance